• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Sakurai didn't want you to find out.

T

The Mario fan Boy

Wow it’s been a while. I hate that school started. But Ya theres still no news on Brawl. GRRRRRRRRRR. !!!@######Mad face>>JJJJJJ!!

S

smashfan#1000000

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that explain a lot of things

T

The Mario fan Boy

wario has no self control, shame or dignity… He discusts me

X

XperimnT

School? HA! I’ve graduated, losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

smash fan #100000

koool, emmm……….

WARIO IS NOT LIKE THAT he is represented in mario universe by he`s funny and weird personality and the stupid thungs he does!!! he is cool, there is no reason to be discosed of him!!!

S

smash fan #100000

I want the blue brothers (N64 game characters) in brawl too

jeje

jejeje

jajaj this is fun

jaaaajajaja this is cool

hulk (yeah the gigantic green guy with incredible force that marvel created) says:
are smiling to me or laughting to me, either way you loose your teeth

jeje

ok I`ll stop it, it was a bad joke

hey, he would be cool for brawl just as other characters of the comic universe!!

B

boo

muhahahahahahahahaha……………………………….
soooooooooooooooooo…….. u guys got some new news???

S

smash fan #1,000,000

the DS rules the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

S

smash fan #100,000

smash fan# 100,000 is and sounds cooler than smash fam#1,000,000

X

XperimnT

Im confused. Are there three smash fans here?
#100,000 and #1,000,000? What about #100000? Are you all one guy?
STOP MESSIN’ WITH MY HEAD!

H

Heonix

I wonder if they would put in twighlight princess gannondorf because they might have to balance the zelda charecters out plus i would like to see his new costume for TWP.

T

The Mario fan Boy

I think that they should put in twilight princess Ganondorf, he would be cool as Link from the same game…. Krystal should realy be in this game

X

XperimnT

We dont even know if Ganondorf is in Twilight Princess. We have to wait. Most of the Mario series has all the same villan: Bowser. The Zelda series is a little more diverse. Even if Ganondorf never existed in Twilight Princess, it doesn’t mean they cant adapt him to the new art style, and Make him more updated. I still say he should have that gigantic sword from his melee trophy.
Krystal would be a great addition if she had her staff from Dinosaur Planet.

S

smash fan #100000

I totally agree with XperimenT and wolf from starfox would be cool too aand no XperimenT all those smashfan are not the same person… I`m the real one!!!with out any “,”

S

smash fan #100,000

this is cool!!the gamecube is better just like 100,000 is even cooler than 100000 and 1,000,000 cuz if you dont pu “,” would be 1000000 (jeje) smashfan#100,000

S

smash fan #100000

…well just chek the “,” and you`ll know that is me the original

S

Shadow

If you are all desprate for Super Smash Bros Brawl infor go to this site there is always new infor on it

http://smashbros.planets.gamespy.com/

T

The Mario fan Boy

Wow smashfan u musta had alot of time on ur hands to do all that

Top Bottom