• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Sakurai didn't want you to find out.

S

smash fan #100000

have you noticed that daisy is ALREDY on smash melee? she is as a custom of princes peach

S

smash fan #100000

I like the idea of online tournaments and dark samus, they should put crystal, wolf and no pokemons!!!!

B

boo

they shouldn’t take out any pokemons because some people likes pokemons but pichu should be out of here

and I want to know who crystal or who wolf is

T

The Mario fan Boy

Both Kristal and Wolf are Part of the star fox series OK. Kristal was one of the newest characters as she came in star fox adventures (gamecube 2002). She was also the only other character you can control besides fox in that game. Now as for Wolf I don’t know too much about him but I do know that he is Fox’s arch rival, I you can say that they compete as Fox and Falco sorta do. Wolf I think was in Star fox 64 and I think in the star fox game for the snes. Plus if you watch the super smash bros melee video (the one that appears every time you turn on your gamecube and play the game) and they get to the parts were you see Fox and the screen splits in half on a diagonal angle you should see both Fox and this grayish Wolf that are both flying a ship, that wolf is Wolf.

X

XperimnT

Fox should be left to the combat style he always had, and Krystal should have a staff as her weapon in the game, and all the attacks fox used with the staff. Because if you played the game, you’d know that the staff was Krystal’s to begin with. She should have the earthquake as her down+B attack.
I also agree with Wolf being an additional character as long as he is not another Fox clone like Falco was. I dont even think it makes sense to add in Falco unless he gets all of his own attacks. At least his own spacial attacks.
Another thing. In case nobody has thuoght of it yet, Instead of Ganondorf being a complete Capt. Falcon clone, he should either be the “Ocarina of Time” art style Ganondorf, and use dark magic with the huge sword from his victory dance in melee, or be the “Wind Waker” art style Ganondorf, with 2 katanas.

X

XperimnT

…and dont forget about Earthworm Jim. Play his games, and you’ll hw he is worthy.

T

The Mario fan Boy

I agree. Fox should have his same combat style, Falco should have his own moveset and Wolf should’t even be a clone. But I don’t think that Krystal should have all the same moves as fox except with a staff. I see her as being very fast (not as fast as fox), having great reach (because of the staff) and not having any projectiles (no blaster).

I also agree about Gdorf having the 2 swords from wind waker and a more wind wakerish look is a cool idea too.

X

XperimnT

Crystal would be unoriginal if she had a blaster, but it wouldnt hurt to give her at least one projectile attack, like a chargeable fire attack. Yes, Wind Waker Gdorf would be cool w/ his 2 katanas, but lets face it, Ocarina of Time was much more popular, and the battle w/ Gdorf was better AND longer. Lets not forget about Earthworm Jim here!

X

XperimnT

and i wasnt talkin about Krystal on SSBB with Fox’s moves. I was talking about the staff moves that Fox used on Dinosaur Planet.

S

Shadow

What if life were like Super Smash Bros?

What character would you be? I would be Dr. Mario or what character would you make up as in your own character? or would you be yourself?

S

Shadow

I don’t want Ganondorf to have two swords it won’t look cool and it would be unfair I think it would be better if he had the one sword the one he used when he posed in Super Smash Bros Melee

S

smash fan #100000

…if they are puting a pokemon, it should be legendary and ganondorf should use the sword that he show on melee, wind waker gaanondorf its kool but ocarina of time´s ganondorf is more kool even, so ocarina´s ganondorf will stay and with the posibility of using his sword and krystal hould use his attacks of strafox adventures and a projectile weapon would be the red ball that was shooted from the staff (don´t remember it´s name)

T

The Mario fan Boy

I want ganondorf to use his sword from melee to but have u seen how long it is!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! If he uses that he’ll have the cheapest reach ever, i’d like them to make him have that sword only if they find a way to show that G-dorf has a big weakness to over come it.

By the way who is oni Link???

X

XperimnT

Oni Link is the character from Majora’s Mask. The one Link transforms into when he wears the Fierce Diety’s Mask in the end of the game. It makes the final boss WAY too easy. You can only wear this mask in boss battles after you’ve beaten Majora’s Mask. Visit this:
http://boollette.free.fr/images/zelda/oni%20link.jpg
to see a picture of him or google it.
Ganondorf may have a long reach with the sword, but nobody in these games has had a long reach unless they had a long-range projectile attack. I agree to what The Mario Fan Boy says. If GDorf is allowed a long sword, he should have some kind of shortcoming, like crappy special attacks or weak grab and throw moves.
If you think about it, Ganondorf never even had that huge sword in any of his appearances. Not even Phantom Ganon from the forest temple had that sword. He had staff. Im not saying that GDorf, shouldn’t Have the sword. Its awesome. But also think about GDorf’s art style for SSBB. With high detail like that, he’s likely to get an awesome costume.

S

smash fan #100000

…..mmmh, they don´t have to make it a long-reaching sword, they could just maake ganon sing it just at point that is not to far so it does´nt be that long but, actually I don´t see that like a problem

and they could use his attack of ocarina of time when he launches a lot of attacks to you and you had to punch them back with a spin attack like his new b move instead of the punch taken from c. falcon or the single attack that you had to punch back a lot of times until it hits ganon as he b+right/left attack to declonize him don´t you think?

T

The Mario fan Boy

I haven’t played Ocerina of time but that sounds cool.

S

Shadow

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/333995

Super Smash Flash Game

S

Shadow

And heres the guide to go with it

http://mcleodgaming.com/cgi/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=154

S

smash fan #100000

are you saying that you have´nt played the best game of the times yet???!!!!

you don´t know what you are loosing of

T

The Mario fan Boy

Wow is it really that good???? I like Zelda games like Wind waker (that game was a master piece) but is it really the best game like ever?? I’ve read a bit about it but I never had an N64 I had a Dreamcast.

X

XperimnT

That Smash Flash game was okay I guess, but it doesn’t stack up to Melee.

X

XperimnT

YES ABSOLUTELY! It is not only the first 3D Zelda game of its kind, but quite possibly the best Zelda game yet! If you think you’ll enjoy Twilight Princess, you should definitely check out Ocarina of Time first. You will get a real handle on the controls. Try Majora’s Mask, too. Its good, but its no Ocarina of Time. Maybe when the Wii is released, you should try downloading them both, and even more Zelda games to your Wii.

T

The Mario fan Boy

Ya this game sounds awesome I’m not gonna get an N64 just for that game but I am getting the revolution (I refuse to call it by that other name, revolution was a fine name). And i’ll probably download it too. I definatly plan on getting Twilight princess too (I hear that it’s a sequel to the ocarina of time).

X

XperimnT

I dont think Twilight Princess is the sequel to Ocarina of Time. In Twilight Princess, Link is a farm boy. In Ocarina of Time Link is a kid who was raised in a forest villiage of the Kokiri.
Wind Waker was the first Zelda game to make it clear that the one called Link, the Hero of all Zelda games, is not the same person from one game to another. Not all Links are the same, so all the Zelda games dont have to have a direct sequel.
If you have a Gamecube (though you wont necessarily need one when the Wii comes out), there is a game that you can only buy used because it wasn’t originally supposed to be on shelves for its own purchase. Its a game disc that has 2 versions of Ocarina of Time. One of them is Master Quest, which is alot of the same, but the only difference is the dungeons are harder. They were both released for the N64, but Master Quest never reached American shores, so Nintendo put both games on one Gamecube disc as part of a promotion deal (buy or reserve “this” and get a copy of “this bonus disc” free).

S

smash fan #100000

yeah!!! if you liked wind waker, you`re gonna love ocarina of time, and what you gotta do is to finish that game (ocarina of time) first and then buy twilght cuz actually the ocarina of time has the honor of being named the best adventure game of all times!!!! and twilight is suposed to replace ocarina of time and going to be named the new best game of all times!!(or at least that is what nintendo says) beating ocarina !!!!!

X

XperimnT

I dont really understand why Sakurai wants to hide all of these from us.

T

The Mario fan Boy

May be he does this because Japan get’s just about everything before north america and he’s keeping the trend going. I’m pretty sure that he would have told us the same information sooner or later but atleast were still getting some info on ssbb.

S

smash fan #100000

maybe, who knows, but I know that we will receive thet information one way or another, soon or later, but we have to receive it…….I have don`t we????????

X

XperimnT

He should know by now that we’ve found a loophole for this strange “trend”. Its good that we have “SamuraiPanda” to translate the updates from the Japanese Smash Bros Dojo site.

T

The Mario fan Boy

XperimnT, how do you know about this disk that has Ocarina of time on it.

X

XperimnT

A friend of mine owns the game because I think she took part in the promotional deal that added in the free game. That or she bought the disc used.
There is also another bonus disc you can buy used with 4 Zelda games on it. This is the one I bought. You’ll get both NES Zelda titles, both N64 Zelda titles, plus a 20-min Wind Waker demo. It came free for those who reserved their copy of Wind Waker before its release.
The choice is up to you, but personally, the Collector’s Edition is a better deal. You get the four games all in one. Then again, you cant play Master Quest unless you buy the other promo disc, unless Wiil has it as an available download, which I doubt you can do that in America…

T

The Mario fan Boy

I’ve played that bonus disk. One of my friends had it. I think I may have played Ocarina of time on that disk, i’m not sure because if I did then I guess I didn’t get enough of a grasp of it to actually realize it’s godlyness.

S

smashfan#1000000

when starting the game you get lost and feel strange by the enviorament but then when you start the temples, it is cool and maybe you played mayoras mask you should chek it out

Top Bottom