• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Sakurai didn't want you to find out.

R

RAM

If Sonic isn’t in the new game, I think the rate of teen suicides will increase dramatically.

S

segaloyal

i would rather see shadow in the game but im a hardcore sonic fan so i dont have a problem with sonic in the game

id also like to see dark samus and better outfits than color changes

V

Vicky

Here my pick for the 3rd party
Sonic
Amy Rose
Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Danny Phantom
Edward from FullMetal Alchemist

Bjay

Smash Lord
gosh ‘major ssb fan’, how much space of comments did you take up? lmao. :p

Well if I were to have third-party characters my way, being Snake is already a definite character…I’d say:
1. Snake
2. Sonic The HedgeHog
3. Megaman (He’d be a nice versatile character, just like Link is)

S

Shadow

does anybody know Sakurai email address? or Masahiro Sakurai email address?

S

Shadow

Im bored somebody email me heres my email address mikeiggy@comcast.net

I forgot all about this game I played it a long time ago here is the game it is called super smash x heres the link from it

http://www.mofunzone.com/online_games/super_smash_x.shtml#

its a super smash bros game online game

S

segaloyal

my third party characters would be

sonic
shadow
tails
knuckles
and chaos 0

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
My third party:

Snake
Sonic
Geno

Possibly Megaman too. Nintendo’s only going to go for third party characters that will bring in money. But that’s a blog for another time. :)

Bjay

Smash Lord
I hope in Brawl there’s a dark type of stage or something with a dark feeling, not like Samus’ stage on melee but the Kraid one…

D

DARK

can someone here tell Masahiro Sakurai something for me?
or write a letter to nintendo for me? and tell them/him to put Crash and Spyro in the game as secert characters in third party they are both rivals like mario and link are and are great adtions to the game and they both had a few nintendo games for gamecube?

B

Bonta

I mean, think sensibly, guys.

Only 1 or 2 3rd party characters are going to be added yet I see you guys coming up with a BIG list on who should be in. Sorry, but this is annoying me to no end.

Choose only 2, you greedy people. >=/

Y

youassholes

WTF! Why would sonic be on the game. Sure him and mario are in competition with each other, but that don’t mean he will be on there. Whoever said that sora form kingdom hearts should be on the game i think thats a great idea.

Y

youassholes

sora is indeed a great idea but i want to see cloud whoop somebodies ass. i want to see a link and cloud fight or a roy and cloud fight.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Anyone who doesn’t understand why Sonic needs to be in this games isn’t old enough to have owned a Sega Genesis.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Turns out Sonic is a popular choice :), I’ve read many requesting Megaman and Crash, most of my friends want Megaman to be in the next one, haha.

S

segaloyal

sora is not going to be in it cause he hasnt had a gamecube game only characters with a gamecube game can be in dojo

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
The game’s called Brawl, and Sakurai said that characters that have appeared on Nintendo platforms can be in. There was a Kingdom Hearts game for the Gameboy Advance, so in that specification, he can be in.

Y

youassholes

Mcfox I had a Sega Genesis before,I would have to say that sonic is just fast and he deafeat his enemies by jumping on there heads.Mario used to jump on heads too, but now mario has powers,he can fight,and he would kill sonic.

S

segaloyal

mario couldnt kill sonic if hes the same as he was in melee

sonic needs some moves like sonic wind

G

Goldenmuffin

*sigh*

Alright you spammers, here are Sakurai’s ground rules for characters in SSBB:

1. They must have appeared on a nintendo console at least once.

2. No manga or anime characters. Sad for all you anime addicts out there, I know, but it’s life.

3. Only “a few” 3rd party characters.

Now, we could speculate on “a few” and say that that’s saying maybe 4 or 5. I think that that would be overdoing it a little, mainly because smash was originally meant to showcase Nintendo’s all-stars in FFA battles. However, Sakurai already is making concessions to public desire by allowing 3rd party characters in.

So, with these rules in mind, please keep your wishlists realistic. I hate to see people with these characters that simply aren’t going to make it in get let down when their character isn’t in it.

J

jose

well i do agree with megaman being on SSBB since he is a popular choice to most fans but as u said Goldenmuffin theres only going to be a pick of 2 3th party characters so sonic well he is all right.

but my choice would be megaman or megaman zero and for the second well i dont really care aslong as the other character is good

S

Shadow

Gex for brawl I have some costome ideas for him too the karite thing and the texeteo with sunglesses and one without and one with just sunglasses and no texeto
Taunt: he says oh yeah its tail time
another taunt idea for gex : my tail is going to kick your butt
I think I like the first taunt better though
Please I beg of you put Gex in brawl he hasn’t had a game sence playstation 1 and N64 he had a few N64 games and a few playstation 1 games he should ether be in first party or third party soplease put him in brawl

LatinoHeat31

Smash Rookie
You know i was reading gamepro and the results came in about the character submissions.It seems that SONIC,thats right sonic is the most asked for character in USA and japan! So his chances of getting in have greatly risen!!!

S

Shadow

thats all people ever talk about these days and I think he is already in

L

lilko

i think they need knuckles he will be the the fight wiht the most power in his punches

S

smash fan #100000

I really think that sonic and shadow are going to be on the game want it or not, because he is very popular and it was a rumor that he was on the melee because everyone wnated him in but it was imposible because they were only nintendos characters and nintendo probably hear the humor and now its going to make it really… same case with samurai goroh, and the sega characters will probably going to be sonic and shadow and maybe metal sonic and metal shadow like clones what do you think about? and nuckles maybe but if nuckles is in tails is in too and that would be too much characters from sega so I think that only sonic and shadow would appear on it

S

smash fan #100000

or what do you say about link in its wolf form of the twilight princess with midna as a hidden character!!!!!!!!!! that would be totally cool!!!

S

Shadow

I think all of those Sega characters you sadi enecpt Sonic and Shadow will be ether in the next super smash bros after or or the one after that if there is one

S

smash fan #100000

explain yourself a little more please shadow (in good plan)

D

Dokuro

no. Just take Jigglypuff out for gods sake…Pichu has a few TV/movie specials with the Pichu bros. and is a preevo of the most popular Pokemon; Jigglypuff has nothing ._.

also please put in sonic so I can beat the s*** out of him kthx

S

Shadow

I mean after brawl is done and in the next super smash bros all of the Sonic characters will be in super smash bros or all of them would be in the one after that

S

Shadow

I think that another Gex character should be in the game I want Raz in adventure mode as a boss

S

Shadow

I think thats how you spell his name or Rez correcting spelling

Top Bottom