• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Sakurai didn't want you to find out.

S

smash fan #100000

yeah… actually yes jeje it was cool
I actually was asking for what name put in my nik but then XperimnT said that he was confused cuz I did a really good confuse-game so I thinked: ” I could keep doing this to confuse them and leave a reply of the cool guy!!” (maybe I`m crossing the line with that thinking) so I did it and… it worked!! do you get confused?

M

Michael

hey instead of saske put in ummmm ahhhhh crap what was his name

put in a new pokemon like mew so u can actually use him instead of just gettin him in the pokeballs..also a big question will there b any new poemon in the pokeballs

T

The Mario fan Boy

Mew is one of those characters that u just cant properly see used. Kinda like Lugia unno.

B

boo

i think their should be new legendary pokemons in the pokeballs like… what do u call that…….. oh yeah groudon or kyogre!

and I’m wondering if nintendo is gonna take out some items.

and there’s to much pokemons in melee already, so no new ones…

but there should be more kirby, dk, and metroid people.

S

Shadow

they made a new super smash bros brawl trailer here it is

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=2686

K

Kalas X Link

I want Kalas from Baten Kaitos!!!! He would be AWESOME in Brawl!!! ^_^

S

Sannannanctrum

i want prince of persia in there that would really kick some rum.

S

some person

only americans, even then, it’s less work for sakurai translating the journals

C

Cameron VanNatta

Unlike what your article states, Link does too have a catchphrase.

“Excuse me, Princess!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM

B

brawl ya

I beleive these are going to be the third party characters
1) Snake
2) Sonic
3) Bomber Man
I also beleive that all the characters from the first Smash are going
to return yes Jiggypuff to

these are the characters that are leave or be replaced
Pichu
Dr.Mario
Young Link
mewto
Roy
Sheik
Reasons: Pichu is not popular at all in Smash Dr. Mario is pointless
theres no young Link in the twilight Princess Mewtwo is going to be
replaced by Deoxys and Roy like pichu is not popular

S

silverofdeath

i think sonic and the gang should be in it as well as fox and his gang.And megaman and sora and riku and mickey should be in super smash bros brawl.

T

that guy

whoever was talking about ganondorf I vote he will look like he did in twillight princess with his light sword

J

Jing

I would die happy if Ippongi Ryuuta from Osu Tatakae Ouendan was in this game ! ! >

M

mecapika

Lloyd (Tales of symphonia) in super smash ! Lloyd in super smash !

L

Link

My guess for the characters in the game are:
Link,Mario,Metaknight,Pit,Samus,Zerosuit Samus,Pickachoo,Marth,Snake,Wario,Sonic,Ganondorf,Zelda,Kirby,Luigi,Peach, Captain Falcon, and Fox. Personally though, I hope they add Omni Link(Link with the Fierce Deity mask) into the game.. he rocks hard! Allthough probably not gonna happen concidering he doesn’t use masks in Twilight Princess.. but hey, never know, maybe it’ll be a alternate suit or something? ^_^

Top Bottom