• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Sakurai didn't want you to find out.

S

Shadow

I don’t know how to spell his name if someone knows how to can you type it here?

S

smash fan #100000

I think that the next smash will be for DS but a lot better than the 64 one and with very good graphics and its a posibility, that one of all characters from sonic on the next smash and no I dont know how to spell Rez.. no, wait actually its gex but I don`t like to see him in brawl I definitley prefer sonic,shadow, megaman,zero and prince of persia in but no gex… any character from the manga or anime can`t be in so sorry for dose ones that want naruto, and a friend tell me that they alredy confirmed leon scott kenedy from resident evil will be on brawl (totally cool man!!!) and zero suit samus is sexy

S

Shadow

Its not Gex I was trying to spell it was the last bosses name in the game Gex enter the Gecko he is a robot guy he says at the end when you beat him I am your father

S

smash fan #100000

actually I don`t believed him either, because he read it on a casual page of videogames… well really I just wanted to put it in here to see what would you say but hey, think about it, it would be cool don`t you think? and krauser too but its just a dream… and dreams could become real hehe

F

FenixAzul

I think that Krauser is too mature to appear on SSBB, more mature than Snake……

I think that only two more third party characters are going to appear:

Sonic and Megaman, no more than that, so stop dreaming please

and what do you think about the wi-fi online gameplay??? Are they going to build it in the game????

S

smash fan #100000

pax-man is stupid he won`t make it to have his own moves but about krauser, yea, I know he is to mature for the game but its a posibilty

S

smash fan #100000

and they oviously can`t put only 2 more characters they are suposed to be 50 in total so start using your small brain (or what you got inside there) and think, first read at least half page to know what more are we talking about, and try thinking more open don`t say me you just reach at imagine pac-man on the game (that`s so childish try to see all the games of gamecube and take the coolest and put it here don`t leave your self just at the pathetic pac-man (uhh)… and actually there are probably 25 characters when sarting the game (melee ones) so if they are going to be 50 they`ll add other 25 and 5 of them are actually confirmed and you think that they`ll just add 2 more of 20 characters they could add?… you got a really pure imagination, just who will be the other 18? just fron mushroom kingdom or from zelda or metroid? well then it wont because that its the thing that makes brawl big, that they can put any character now, not only nintendo`s ones and I really think that nintendo won`t do what you are saying, I know theform and tipe of surprices they make and give players since I was 2 years old and I know that they see the third party characters posibility of being included as a huge oportunity they won`t let go and they`ll make good use of it and they won`t deceptionate their smash fans… they can`t…

B

Bonta

To smash fan #100000:

Use your head. Smash Brothers is originally for NINTENDO STARS. Even the Japanese name for the N64 version stated NINTENDO ALL STARS. If there are too many 3rd parties it sort of defeats the purpose. One or two is fine, but not more than 3.

2 is very, very reasonable, and quit being greedy.

S

smash fan #100000

to shadow: sorry, I mean pac-man ( the c button is next to the x button, then they where just my butter fingers)

to Bonta: man don`t be ridiculous, that`s one of the reasons brawl is going to be big, but I`m not saying that I want 15 third party characters on brawl I`d said that there are 15 posibilities of third party characters and I`d like to see… umm… let`s see

zero
megaman
sonic
shadow
prince of persia
dark princee of persia
and leon (resideent evil)

their just seven its not to much for third party characters, and i want like 10 more from the nintendos characters… actually, I think that they will put at least 5 because its stupid to just invite 2 or 3 from all the huge list of characters they have avaibable and I know that nintendo isn`t stupid, he is cool and tey`ll put a lot of characters

S

smash fan #100000

and I want more characters from other series and from the ones I mentioned but te you will just start to tantrum about them…

S

smash fan #100000

samus in the nes (nintendo entreteinement system) and in very short time later megaman was created, both of them were one of the first videogames characters created, and both started in nes too but I think that samus is better

S

Shadow

A Gex rember video thats of my coments are on the bottom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qdgg6ex4Q6M

S

Shadow

my name on youtube is mikeiggy6 incase you don’t know where my name is on there but it is so oveous

S

Shadow

I think they should change the ele dofoe song to shadow mario theme when you hold the R button

T

The Mario fan Boy

King Boo has a pritty low chance at Making it in. Now Bowser Jr. and Ike on the other hand are a nessecity to super smash they are too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NINTENDO BRING BOWSER Jr. IN AND IKE TOO PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

segaloyal

FenixAzul we are on this message board to tell what characters we WANT we are allowed to dream and thats why were here

T

The Mario fan Boy

Right so in that case let me start the dreaming.

I want Bowser Jr., Shadow Mario and Daisy in Brawl.??!!!!!!?!!!!!!!

K

koolkid

oh…my…gosh!!! I cannot wait until this game comes out, heck I cannot wait until more info comes out!! I really only want Princess Daisy in SSBB, like Sakurai said he is not only putting in popular Nintendo characters! Plus Princess Daisy would seem fit in SSBB!!! Please Sakurai put in Princess Daisy!!!!!!!!!

B

boo

wouldn`t daisy be a clone of peach…
maybe not…… but bowser jr. for life

X

XperimnT

Does ANYONE like Earthworm Jim? Has anyone here EVER played any of the Earthworm Jim titles? I mean, come on. He’s got that whip, the machinegun, he could definitely have some combat moves, and his catch phrases. “Groovy.” I think the first level “New Junk City” would make an awesome stage. Dont forget the stage’s awesome music.

X

XperimnT

I agree with the addition of Dark Samus and 2 player co-op adventure. I also think that (much like Soul Calibur 2) there should be unlockable costumes. Not just color changes, but think of how awesome the Light Suit is from Metroid Prime 2 . Her Phazon Suit from Metroid Prime should be added as a color change. Maybe even the Metroid Fusion Suit.

X

XperimnT

I forgot to say, if there is anyone who can contact Sakurai dont leave out my suggestions. There should also be online tournaments (duhhhhh) and downloadable online adventures and features. (Costumes, songs, game modes, trophies etc.)

Top Bottom