• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Past Stage Do You Wish they have in Brawl?

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Kongo Jungle (either N64 or Melee)- I miss my barrel cannon!
Poke Floats- DEFINTELY should have been in over Pokemon Stadium, IMO.
Fountain of Dreams- Tourney-neutral AND looks good.
Hyrule Castle- Must be the tornado. I dunno.
Saffron City- I have some awesome memories of that place.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Am I one of the only people who don't like FoD, Too many stages in melee had the sam layout as battlefield, we don't need 4 stages to have the same Layout(Dreamland, Y. story)
maybe sakurai thought every stage should have a different stage, Thats probably the reason FoD wasn't picked and Green Greens was picked!
The stages I wanted back where:
SSB64:
Saffron City
Hyrule Castle
Sector z(Even though Corneria got the same layout, the size is what I want back)
Melee:
Kongo Jungle(both would be good in my book!)

One off the mushroom Kingdoms would've been fine, prefably SSB64
I was thinking about Fourside, but I hated the fact that Wall Jumpers had an easier time on it than all the others

mariomaster777

Smash Rookie
Although this never was a past stage, personally I would have liked to see a Bowser's Castle stage or something similar. Granted you could argue the lava hazards in Norfair would make a Bowser's Castle stage seem redundant, but it's something I've always wanted to see.

Zenonfury

Smash Cadet
Mushroom Kingdom from SSB ..that was awesome..music speeds up at 30 seconds haha...so nice

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
64 - Saffron City, Hyrule Castle, Peach's Castle
Melee - Fountain of Dreams, Mute City, Poke Floats, Great Bay

Prince of Pain

Smash Rookie
While Fountain of Dreams was truly calming, I believe I have a Brawl stage to suit the same purpose, regardless of its legality- Hanenbow.

waldo333

Smash Rookie
Okay, not having Dreamland in there...I unlocked all the stages and went into shock. Dreamland was my favorite stage, from the graphics to the music. Maybe (hopefully) they'll have the song as an unlockable, since I don't have all of those yet...

Fountain of Dreams was also good, and Great Bay had some fun times (Tingle!). Other than that, I can't really think of anything, didn't play enough SSB64 for Saffron or Mushroom Kingdom to be too nostalgic.

Honestly, I wish Rainbow Cruise and Big Blue had been kept out, although Big Blue can be fun sometimes. But not instead of Dreamland!

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Saffron City and Hyrule Castle on 64 were my favorite stages by far. I also wish they would have included Melee's Mute City, because I hate the new one.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
dreamland and greatbay.

i would of really taken either one of those two instead of hyrule temple.

yoda55

Smash Cadet
Saffron city wouldve been a true classic. i think I saw a vid on youtube of someone managing to create saffron city in create a map I know it did'nt quite look like the original but the layout was pretty close.

Starscream

Smash Ace
Saffron City, Hyrule Castle 64 and, Fountain of Dreams come to mind. I also wish they didn't change Pokemon Stadium 1. Especially that windmill.

zaf

Smash Lord
i wish i could have the very first pokemon level back. I didnt care for the pokemon that came out of the roof, but i just loved that level so much

zaf

Smash Lord
i personally do no see why they couldn't of added every single stage, cept for clone ones.

i dont think it would be that much of a hassle. But if they did, would that conclude that it was infact the final game of the series?

PitMasta

Smash Journeyman
Fountain of Dreams FTW! but im really glad they brought back the SSBM hyrule temple..i actually DON'T like the hyrule castle from ssb:(

Itachi.Uchiha

Smash Rookie
Dreamland 64 - i call that map ninja tree, best stage ever
Hyrule Castle
Melee's FD

some stages of SSE schould be playable to, like that stadion with blue ground vs that giant piranja

the stage builder is ...

Maybe its possible to filter maps out of SSE or other SSB games and save them as a custom map on Wii HD and play them ?
Hope they will add later maps on offcial HP for download or on wi shop or whatever.

P.E

Smash Apprentice
Sektor Z (Great Fox) and Hyrule Temple.

Great Fox is too small in Corneria. Especially the Brawl-Version.:ohwell:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Foutain of Dreams, the Melee Stage with the DK Rap Music, and Temple 64

Kirbichu

Smash Apprentice
Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland, just more Kirby stages, uh... Fourside, Peach's Castle from Melee, Venom, Hyrule Castle, Flat Zone, MK2, Saffron City, Kongo Jungle 64, Great Bay..... I wish they had downloadable stages, but oh well.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
All Kirby stages, Poke Floats (it was fun), Saffron City, Kongo Jungle 64, Pokemon Stadium without the ******** windmill, and Great Bay with the water change would be fun.

Peach's Castle would be okay too I guess.

Top Bottom