• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite Ssbb song

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
Ai no Uta... that emo song that makes you wanna cut yourself

nah, jk. I like the Pokémon songs, the Green Hill zone song because it brings back so many good memories, and Luigi's Mansion

Anciant2

Smash Cadet
Ike's theme, or the credits. the one you hear after beating the subspace

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
My top 3:

Main Theme (Super Mario 64) - Ah the memories....
Song of Storms - Always my favorite song in Ocarina Of Time.
Battle Scene / Final Boss (Golden Sun) - My favorite piece, I freaking LOVE these games. Issac or Felix should have been a fighter! lol

That's all.

Mr. Pants

Smash Apprentice
king dedede theme, kirby boss battle, vs. ridley, and battlefield theme

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Moses Island Theme, Final Destination, Corneria (snes re-mix), Tal Tal Heights, Final Destination, Main Brawl Theme

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
-a whole bunch of the kirby ones...I miss Fountain of Dreams. Meta Knight's theme is one of the best too :)
-Also a whole bunch from Zelda...particularly Gerudo Valley, the various "main/Hyrule themes", and the one from that western village in Twilight Princess. And the ones that bring back Link to the Past memories.
-Star Wolf!
-Go K.K. Rider is awesome because of that really weird-sounding instrument/voice, I love it!
-Vs. Ridley (both)
-And of course, Bramble Blast, as many people have said. Most memorable song from Donkey Kong.

AetherLord

Smash Journeyman
HIS WORLD (Instrumental)
Hyrule Field/Main Theme - Twilight Princess
The Roost
Power-Hungry Fool
Hidden Mountain and Forest
Against the Black Knight
Corneria

Swordplay

Smash Lord
The Ledgend of Zelda (Title Theme)
Corneria
Golden Sun
Mute City

Worthy mentions

Tal Tal heights
Shin Onigashima
Battle In the base
Alot more of F-zero

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
man there are so many topics about music, dunno if I posted in this one yet...oh well.

anyway, being a musician I tend to only like the really really really grand video game music that shows off the composer's talent. Like the thematic, orchestrated, operatic ones. I can't pick just one, but its a tie between Stickerbrush Symphony(bramble blast), The main fire emblem theme, Star Wolf assault, the main theme for the game(composed by the best video game composer ever...Nobuo Uematsu =D), and the title theme for kid icarus. oh and can't forget tetris type A. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but there are so many in this game. I'm just in love with the music. Its amazing and inspiring to write out songs of my own. very influential. But if I could only pick one...only to stay true to this thread....I'd say the main theme.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Love the theme from Gangplank Galleon (K. Rool's theme), gourmet race, Mute City, Live and Learn, and the Shin Onigashima theme are my prolly my favs.

I list K. Rool's theme instead of Bramble Blast because DKC1 is ever so slightly more nostalgic than DKC2 for me.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Go Go K.K. Rider
and Battlefeild (ver 2) are 2 of my favourites.

Victory Road is nice as well.

However my absolute favourites have to be:
Obstacle Course (Yoshi's Island Brawl)
Mona's Pizza (JP) (Warioware Inc.)

Rudra

Smash Ace
The Golden Sun Battle\Final Boss Theme, Dialga\Palkia's Theme, and Battle Field are my favs. Golden Sun is my #1 Fav though. So many memories...

__V

Smash Journeyman
1. Power-Hungry Fool.
2. Any MGS song.
3. Any Fire Emblem song.

nwb

Smash Rookie
Opening (Melee), MetaKnight's Revenge, Butter Building, Corneria, Star Fox Main Theme, Metal Gear (Instrumental), and Gourmet Race.

Top Bottom