• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what is the stage you play worst on?

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
LyLatttt is Too gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy the stage slughty movess and its harder for me to recover. also cuz its hard to see snakes nades and shxt there

findouter

Smash Rookie
New Pork City

New pork city is by far the worst for me. I lose track of my character cause the stage is massive!

trumpet210

Smash Rookie
I'm not the biggest fan of the Ice Climbers stage. That fish really knows how to piss me off because it eats me even if I'm only on the lower part of the level for a second or two.

camden

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if I can think of one...

LYLAT!!! D:<

The leadges, oh how they hate Mario and Wolf, and all others with bad recoveries. Also, I hate how it sways around, and I hate the three platforms aligned like that. Ugh, it's such an annoying stage. I can't play there for crap, even though I'm Kirby 95% of the time there (with a 5% chance of quaternary Link usage).

There's also Luigi's Mansion. Ugh, the ceiling teching and tightly cramped areas. So bad...

Hai-ii!

Mewter

Smash Master
Skyworld...
Stupid destructible edges and horizontal obstacles. :laugh:

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Castle Siege, just dislike how it keeps changing to a completely different map.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Green Hill Zone. The layout makes it hard for ground attacks to hit for me and so I take to the air, those **** goalposts allow campy nature, and the walk-off edges causes annoying kills.

volume

Smash Apprentice
possibly in another dimension named winnipeg
it sounds messed but FD and delfino FD cause if im marth and i get hit under the edge i cant revover even with diddy kong and snake(ish) cause i cant just blow my self up and semi stage spike into a lil more vertical recovery and delfino cause i get unlucky and when i meteor smash some one they get saved by the changing stage =/

Top Bottom