• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is something you just... don’t get about Super Smash Bros?

Aligo

Smash Ace
That is a very good point. Since most of the negotiation efforts will be directed towards getting new fighters, they may have less time for negotiation for other content, necessitating for the other party to approach first.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
How Kirby Has only 3 Characters?! At this point Kirby could get up to 8 Chars Total yet Kirby Still has only 3?!
You would think atleast Bandana Dee would be a Character or heck maybe one of sakurais Favourites cus Bias But nah only 3 Characters!

I dont get why Geno is so Requested?

two Words Music Selection!

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
¤

i become agitated when i see characters go through floating floors of some sort.

might as well make it that the character cannot pass through. would look prettier. smoother a game.

just things like that.

i think theyre trying to follow a game making philosophy of "try to make it look realistic. but if another thing out-logicifies it. a 'nonsensicle reason why this should be done when that cant'.

then thats how stuff like going through platforms comes to be.

or double jumps for everyone.

stuff like that always gets on my nerves.

the sight of it.

but who knows.

or i dont like either how mewtwo in smash wii u. his run animation. he looks tilted rather than just smooth levitation "going at".

i think is all i want to say.

¤

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
¤

i become agitated when i see characters go through floating floors of some sort.

might as well make it that the character cannot pass through. would look prettier. smoother a game.

just things like that.

i think theyre trying to follow a game making philosophy of "try to make it look realistic. but if another thing out-logicifies it. a 'nonsensicle reason why this should be done when that cant'.

then thats how stuff like going through platforms comes to be.

or double jumps for everyone.

stuff like that always gets on my nerves.

the sight of it.

but who knows.

¤
I don’t mean to be rude, but that’s a rather specific thing to complain about.

Anyways, back on topic:
Even as someone who doesn't care as much about representation, I will admit there are some glaring omissions in non-fighter areas, like songs and Spirits.
Expanding on this, another thing I don’t get is that it took until a few Spirit Events to more properly integrate minor 3rd party content into the game. I get that you can’t necessarily fit everything possible, but I do kinda find it weird that they never really tried that much to begin with in that regard.

Top Bottom