• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is Snake's best move??

Program

Smash Apprentice
Utilt and Mortar.

Cort said it best, "With Mortar you can literally stand still and spam it against someone who has no projectile, and they will never touch you."

M@v

Subarashii!
his broken ftilt and broken utilt durr....

Fsmash is one of those "WHAT YOU ACTUALLY HIT ME?!?!" moves, Like Ike's and DDD's. So it gives you that satisfaction feeling when it hits

cheetacuz007

Smash Apprentice
f-tilt and u-tilt ftw!
it is an awesome feeling when u predict some1's move and ko w/ fsmash though...

Gindler

Smash Champion
For embarrassing WTF kills, definetly the awkwardly slow but majorly powerful Fsmash.

Most used and easier kill moves are surely those crazy Ftilt and Utilts.

max_power

Smash Rookie
What about Snake's N-air? I found it really useful for racking up damage as the the move does 13% to around 30% damage depending on how many hits you got with it, and it's an amazing kill move, I use N-air more than U-tilt and F-tilt for killing an opponent.

max_power

Smash Rookie
Um... forgive my ignorance, buy why is Snake's N-air overlooked, is it honestly that bad? And what's so wrong with it?:confused:

Snakirby

Smash Rookie
The grab hit, the satisfaction that come from strangle certain characters can not be matched by another moves. Also the forward tilt just to see my friends whinning on how did snake hit them from so far.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Box taunt edge-guard.

If you edge-guard someone successfully with it, I guarantee they WILL feel pathetic.

That or his nades. With proper nade cooking and maneuvering, they can be devastating. Have you ever seen the fair happy character approach and end up CATCHING the nade instead of attacking? Oops =b

sirdangolot5

Smash Rookie
I agree with Kitamerby. Fsmash is a beautiful thing. But when your opponent sees your moves coming before the KO, dtilt is your man. Super fast, and sends them flying up so fast...
"What was that move?"
Snake just has so many KO moves.

Top Bottom