• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What grinds your gears in For Glory mode? (THE ROLLENING)

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Why are there so many players on 3DS who insist on making really precise movements all the time. Like, there's absolutely no attacks outside of the ones they think are going to hit and they'll stand around for obnoxiously long amounts of time as you're trying to do footsies, relying on nothing but reflex. It's not a good way to play - it might look kinda cool, and maybe throw some players off, but in the long run, not being able to apply pressure with movement and bait with attacks are fundamental things these players are missing out on.
Ha, I sometimes do that too, but only if I suddenly have some sort of crazy idea of beating my opponent... I think the real issue is that they always wait for reflex, when one should probably utilize pressuring and/or combos of some kind, and switch between waiting and that at random moments where appropriate.

tl;dr: people tend to wait for player action too much, when utilization of other techniques to rack up damage should be used interchangeably with waiting where appropriate. ;)

Essentially, baiting is key; without baiting and mindgames, people may as well be (real spammy) CPU players...

Last edited:

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
I've noticed that whenever I get into a game and I lose, they throw out a GG tag, but when they lose, they suddenly get quiet.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I've noticed that whenever I get into a game and I lose, they throw out a GG tag, but when they lose, they suddenly get quiet.
I suppose it depends on the situation.

There have been some opponents that I've faced that throw out a "GG" tag of some sort every single match, win or lose. As nice as the gesture is and all, I'll probably start using my "GG" tags win or lose less because I don't want to switch them every single match.

I mean no disrespect or anything by it if I stop using them, it just gets tiring if its done and expected every single time.

I've noticed some only throw out "GG" once or twice as well before going quiet, as well as only throwing out a "GG" tag of some kind before leaving. Now if they throw it out every time they win, and ONLY when they win I guess it can be seen that way. Situations can vary.

And the other day I now remember why I don't play Teams without my friend. I actually tried to do One Player Teams on For Glory the other day and came across someone who, when on the opposite team would taunt after every kill so I essentially did the same only when I KO'ed him. I guess that started a rivalry between us and eventually he started to dislike me. When he got stuck on a team with me he stopped playing seriously and wouldn't bother to help me at all. He'd just tea-bag and stay out of the way the whole match.

What got me the absolute most though, was when he saw I was doing just fine on my own (+4, no falls yet) he started killing himself.

Like.... Are you kidding me? You would despise me so much as to make sure I wouldn't win even if we're on the same Team? Was me returning your Taunts hurting your ego or whatever that bad? That was just outrageous, and the most ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed.

He happened to play as Captain Falcon, so there's that...

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Ha, I sometimes do that too, but only if I suddenly have some sort of crazy idea of beating my opponent... I think the real issue is that they always wait for reflex, when one should probably utilize pressuring and/or combos of some kind, and switch between waiting and that at random moments where appropriate.

tl;dr: people tend to wait for player action too much, when utilization of other techniques to rack up damage should be used interchangeably with waiting where appropriate. ;)

Essentially, baiting is key; without baiting and mindgames, people may as well be (real spammy) CPU players...
Well pressuring your opponent is key to baiting anyway, so they should absolutely keep moving to apply pressure via movement, but against certain characters they can kind of get away with it. I recently started playing Meta Knight quite heavily, and he has to approach, so a lot of people won't even walk towards me or anything. Proves to give me time to start a bait more than anything (Hello, Dimensional Cape.), but yeah, I think correct use of non-action can be a good thing since it makes the next movement you perform so much less expected and sudden.

Doesn't make it any less annoying. lol

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
not being able to play kinda grinds my gears...havnt been able to get past the 118-0516 error :/

cant connect to partners device. **** my proivder
Ouch... your ISP blocks that? (Or maybe they think a Wii U game classifies as "torrent traffic" because of P2P nature of Smash 4)

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Well pressuring your opponent is key to baiting anyway, so they should absolutely keep moving to apply pressure via movement, but against certain characters they can kind of get away with it. I recently started playing Meta Knight quite heavily, and he has to approach, so a lot of people won't even walk towards me or anything. Proves to give me time to start a bait more than anything (Hello, Dimensional Cape.), but yeah, I think correct use of non-action can be a good thing since it makes the next movement you perform so much less expected and sudden.

Doesn't make it any less annoying. lol
And the there's Mega man, a near-full projectile based character. Good thing some of his game's weapons are melee ones... ;) (I especially like his Dair and Bair, the former because meteor smashing ftw) I've also found some creative uses for the metal blade to surprise opponents, and that was since the day I found out one can actually influence the direction the blade goes! (Like in the ground, allowing one to pick it up again and do a surprise combo)

Then you look at those who just spam the metal blade and lemons... I feel sorry for them now. :grin:

Anyway, after that semi-wall, back on topic... haven't really run into any more annoying occurences, other than not being on for a while...

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Well Zelda just got a ton of buffs. Expect to see more Zelda players on FG who will constantly try to use d-throw -> up-air and act like they're been using the character since day 1.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Well Zelda just got a ton of buffs. Expect to see more Zelda players on FG who will constantly try to use d-throw -> up-air and act like they're been using the character since day 1.
BUFFED?! That princess DOES NOT need more BUFFING!!!

No wonder I keep losing to spammy zelda players...

Last edited:

Shogak

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5129-1705-4311
I really can't stand fights that have no momentum. Going against people that spend half the match jumping around and not even attacking make me want to suicide.

Aside from that, villager, duck hunt, rosalina, puff, bowser jr., and rob (competent robs) make me want to punch a kitten.

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
Is it me or do most of the people online after a match or two just report you and leave. I'm asking because as soon as I go back to the character select screen they're gone and I spend what feels like 10 minutes. And when I do get paieed, it's always with some "shady" people.

Columbidae

Smash Cadet
They will drop her when they realize there are far more effective characters with throw kill combos.

Not to mention, dthrow to upair has always been a thing (and dthrow to bair if they DI behind Zelda). You still need frame perfect timing to cover opponent's DI (which is very difficult to do online), the kill percent window isn't very big and if Zelda has rage, dthrow sends them too far to follow up with anything.

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Maybe I've just had bad luck with Zeldas, both CPU and Human, then... :D (And what were you pointing to?)
Well, Zelda is a precision character - you literally can't 'spam' her. Because she has two projectiles, doesn't make her spammy. Infact, I make the same case for Samus (Though it's notably less since Samus' projectiles are stronger and can arguably be "spammed" if you count easily dodgeable missiles and a charged attack spammable.).

I admit, Zelda's CPU with it's blatant lack of crap to give about overcoming the "precision is key" element of Zelda's playstyle has got me on one or two occasions, but from my experience with Zelda players online, I don't think you should be struggling with most of them. There's a handful of really dedicated Zelda players, I know that much, so chances are you're just unluckily running into really good Zelda players, but I doubt you'd ever be losing to a 'spammy' Zelda. Seriously, there's nigh-upon nothing Zelda can spam. Jab? Maybe? Din's Fire and Phantom are both really slow projectiles, if you're consistently getting hit by both, that's just an issue you'll personally have to get over.

I know this all sounds like a "Get good." rant, and it kinda is, but honestly, I came here to complain about similar stuff regarding characters, so I can't really say anything - we all have those MUs we really don't like for one reason or another, and if yours is Zelda, then so be it. I can't just tell you to "Get good." as if I'm better than you, I used to struggle with Mega Man for similar reasons. I just felt like I was getting hit with everything. Now? Not so much, but I know that getting used to an MU isn't something you can just 'do'.

Anyhow, as I said, I did want to whine about the double standard Mewtwo seems to be favouring from pretty heavily recently - I think with his recent improvements and people already saying he's actually pretty good, there are a lot more people playing Mewtwo. Which, frankly sucks for me, because M2 is one of my worst MUs to start with... -and to boot, after picking up Samus, people will nigh-upon always "counterpick" M2, because apparently, having the strongest projectile in game and a reflector is totally less obnoxious than the second strongest projectile and a couple of weaker zoning tools. *shrug*

Call me whatever you will, but Mewtwo is far worse for this kinda thing than Samus, and the fact Samus is still getting bad rep for being spammy while Mewtwo is riding the coattails of being a character climbing the tiers and getting buffs, it's pretty ridiculous. To make matters worse, Mewtwo's F-air is also arguably one of the best in the game. It takes a paltry 6 air frames for him to throw out a potential kill move with no real punish potential - the closest Samus has is Screw Attack.

I don't have a problem with Mewtwo's strength, I think he's a pretty well balanced character all things argued, but the treatment he's getting from the playerbase, especially compared to Samus, is a damned joke TBH. Everytime I see one in FG I just assume it's gonna be an awful fight. -and 9/10, I'm not wrong.

(Oh, and the Mewtwo/Samus one isn't the only double standard I see. Most notably pre 1.1.5, people who hated on Meta Knight would love ZSS for similar reasons they hated MK... So just pointing that out.)

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Well, Zelda is a precision character - you literally can't 'spam' her. Because she has two projectiles, doesn't make her spammy. Infact, I make the same case for Samus (Though it's notably less since Samus' projectiles are stronger and can arguably be "spammed" if you count easily dodgeable missiles and a charged attack spammable.).

I admit, Zelda's CPU with it's blatant lack of crap to give about overcoming the "precision is key" element of Zelda's playstyle has got me on one or two occasions, but from my experience with Zelda players online, I don't think you should be struggling with most of them. There's a handful of really dedicated Zelda players, I know that much, so chances are you're just unluckily running into really good Zelda players, but I doubt you'd ever be losing to a 'spammy' Zelda. Seriously, there's nigh-upon nothing Zelda can spam. Jab? Maybe? Din's Fire and Phantom are both really slow projectiles, if you're consistently getting hit by both, that's just an issue you'll personally have to get over.

I know this all sounds like a "Get good." rant, and it kinda is, but honestly, I came here to complain about similar stuff regarding characters, so I can't really say anything - we all have those MUs we really don't like for one reason or another, and if yours is Zelda, then so be it. I can't just tell you to "Get good." as if I'm better than you, I used to struggle with Mega Man for similar reasons. I just felt like I was getting hit with everything. Now? Not so much, but I know that getting used to an MU isn't something you can just 'do'.

Anyhow, as I said, I did want to whine about the double standard Mewtwo seems to be favouring from pretty heavily recently - I think with his recent improvements and people already saying he's actually pretty good, there are a lot more people playing Mewtwo. Which, frankly sucks for me, because M2 is one of my worst MUs to start with... -and to boot, after picking up Samus, people will nigh-upon always "counterpick" M2, because apparently, having the strongest projectile in game and a reflector is totally less obnoxious than the second strongest projectile and a couple of weaker zoning tools. *shrug*

Call me whatever you will, but Mewtwo is far worse for this kinda thing than Samus, and the fact Samus is still getting bad rep for being spammy while Mewtwo is riding the coattails of being a character climbing the tiers and getting buffs, it's pretty ridiculous. To make matters worse, Mewtwo's F-air is also arguably one of the best in the game. It takes a paltry 6 air frames for him to throw out a potential kill move with no real punish potential - the closest Samus has is Screw Attack.

I don't have a problem with Mewtwo's strength, I think he's a pretty well balanced character all things argued, but the treatment he's getting from the playerbase, especially compared to Samus, is a damned joke TBH. Everytime I see one in FG I just assume it's gonna be an awful fight. -and 9/10, I'm not wrong.

(Oh, and the Mewtwo/Samus one isn't the only double standard I see. Most notably pre 1.1.5, people who hated on Meta Knight would love ZSS for similar reasons they hated MK... So just pointing that out.)
I can definitely agree about the mewtwo bit; some mewtwos are a real pain at times. ;)
As for "spammy" zelda, I was more thinking about players constantly using Din's fire... :grin: And dat up smash!

And as for it being a "Get Good" rant, I don't mind at all, I just tend to have issues with Zelda.
And being really hammered by MEGA MAN? (Like I have been with Zeldas) I am aware of some of the crazy possibilities of pressuring your opponent with him, but wow, that's a comment I hardly see. In fact, it kinda gives me hope with learning his moveset now. ;)

And looking back on it, that first post I made was sort of a half-joke, as I'm getting used to reading din's fire spammers now anyway. :)

A bit off-topic right now, but is there any sort of tourney bracket/ladder for 3DS players? I haven't been able to find any, and wouldn't mind giving them a try in my spare time.

EDIT: That, and CPUs can also be a PITA at times with the frame-perfect everything anyway. (That can also be their weakness, as air-dodging can be easy to bait if done right)

EDIT2: I re-read the mewtwo bit, and yep, I've been running into a few of them lately! I'm thinking of updating my 3DS anyway, so I'll be able to find them first-hand to see this clearly.

Last edited:

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Din's Fire is super slow in this game, I dunno how someone spamming it could really be a problem. Zelda has really poor approach and mobility in this game in general, I'm glad she got some buffs (though I don't think it's enough).

Actually, on that note, the one thing I can think of that bothers me on FG is when I'm playing as Zelda and some lag causes me to mess up my recovery. I know a lot of it is my fault for not properly accounting for the lag while doing my inputs, but it still miffs me a lot and has messed up many fun matches.

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Din's Fire is super slow in this game, I dunno how someone spamming it could really be a problem. Zelda has really poor approach and mobility in this game in general, I'm glad she got some buffs (though I don't think it's enough).

Actually, on that note, the one thing I can think of that bothers me on FG is when I'm playing as Zelda and some lag causes me to mess up my recovery. I know a lot of it is my fault for not properly accounting for the lag while doing my inputs, but it still miffs me a lot and has messed up many fun matches.
Those times when you miss the edge teleporting... :grin:

Pink'd

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3624-7812
Edit: rant below, skip if you don't want to see blazing, blinding fury

Why are there so many g-damn f-ing ******* on For Glory? F-ing why?! What the hell, Nintendo? Yes, these people are present in every fighting game, but all of these people should not be ALLOWED to play ANY F-ING fighting game if they're going to treat you like you're Satan's children.

Last edited:

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
Edit: rant below, skip if you don't want to see blazing, blinding fury

Why are there so many g-damn f-ing ******* on For Glory? F-ing why?! What the hell, Nintendo? Yes, these people are present in every fighting game, but all of these people should not be ALLOWED to play ANY F-ING fighting game if they're going to treat you like you're Satan's children.
Welcome to the Internet, where for glory criminals are a thing. ;)

Only other thing I can say that annoys me is input lag; sometimes, the match itself is real smooth, but for some ******** reason, there's like a one or two second delay to the input. That's the sort of person who needs their modem seriously looked at.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
:4tlink:'s who are in the lead of a 2v2 FG match and spam down taunt (screaming/sword slashing) before time runs out. I remember one time me and my brother ran into a pair of crappy TL's that did nothing but boomerangs. They were always in the lead, and whenever there was 20 seconds left, they would do nothing but run away and spam TL's down taunt. I've had this happen on different occasions and it never stops being annoying. Something about his screaming just drives me crazy.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Seems like whenever I find someone who does nothing but jump all over the stage doing nothing but aerials makes me wanna punch my mirror and break it into pieces.

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
I'm starting to see a lot of no projectile character dismissing in FG. You run rings around them as a character with good projectiles, they counterpick (poorly), you play a character with no projectiles to prove a point, and they just run away and spam you with any projectiles they have like your character literally can't compete with that. You think I can't catch you? It's so dumb.

I don't think there's a single character I play that doesn't get atleast 90% of people I fight salty, and at first I thought it was because I usually play with a strong projectile or throw game, but since playing MK (and to a lesser extent Lucina) I think the player base will never be happy.

Ultrawing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-4047-4263
Switch FC
SW-0401-8508-2036
when i taunt to give good players on FG some respect they hit me during my taunt then taunt them selves after getting a kill on me

Last edited:

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
when i taunt to give good players on FG some respect they hit me during my taunt then taunt them selves after getting a kill on me
Some are like that. I've had a couple run in for the attack though, but after noticing me taunt, they back off and do the same. (After all, it's against the Falcon Code to NOT taunt at the start of a match. XD)

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Some are like that. I've had a couple run in for the attack though, but after noticing me taunt, they back off and do the same. (After all, it's against the Falcon Code to NOT taunt at the start of a match. XD)
Lel. That has happened to mequite a few times before. Before the battle happens, the other player would taunt while I am running towards him/her only to stop and taunt myself as a salute and THEN battle. I'm always glad to see that happen since 95% of the times, that means to me that the other player is having a good time/being a good sport about the game online overall. And honestly, those moments can be what makes enjoyable playing online.

:bowser:.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Thought of something else. We're all familiar with lag during battles, I'm sure, but what I prefer to do is back off during lag spikes to let them pass. And it's abundantly clear when I do so, as I back away and jab the air, making no attempt to assault my opponent.

So it really annoys me when people insist on charging through the lag to fight in conditions that suck for both parties involved. Just wait a few seconds and let the fight continue then, jebus.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Thought of something else. We're all familiar with lag during battles, I'm sure, but what I prefer to do is back off during lag spikes to let them pass. And it's abundantly clear when I do so, as I back away and jab the air, making no attempt to assault my opponent.

So it really annoys me when people insist on charging through the lag to fight in conditions that suck for both parties involved. Just wait a few seconds and let the fight continue then, jebus.
And then, if you lose the match because of lag, they change their tag to "GITGUD," etc. and leave. 'Tis painful ;3

FuzzyQuills

Smash Journeyman
And then, if you lose the match because of lag, they change their tag to "GITGUD," etc. and leave. 'Tis painful ;3
^This guy. ;) He's stated the bane of our existence as online smashers.
Especially 3DS ones, WiiU can deal with bad internet A LOT BETTER than 3DS. (I've been able to test the Wii-U version on my s**ty connection, and it was glorious being able to play doubles with zero lag for once!)

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Passing by to this thread after awhile to say this.

The lack of Team Attack option is what grinds my gears online. And, it doesn't help that the opposing team keeps on running away, spamming counters, or Wario's FOCKING bike appearing EVERY chance as the player using him gets soon as the bike leaves the screen...

UGH. THAT SUCKS. Seriously, why...

:mad088:.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
...or Wario's FOCKING bike appearing EVERY chance as the player using him gets soon as the bike leaves the screen...

UGH. THAT SUCKS. Seriously, why...
Thats when you go Villager and steal it.

My friend and I aren't that great as Villager, but we know enough to get by. Had a Wario bike-spammer, so one of us went Villager and took it once we had the chance. If there was anything that grinded our gears after that it was the fact the Wario constantly tried to use it knowing full well we had it. I mean, I guess you can waste the entire time trying to pull it out when it's obvious we had it or something...

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
For me, it's definitely the people who insult you after winning the game, only to play against you again and get pummeled. You know who I'm talking about. The people who taunt after every kill, have pre-written insults, and try and go high-tier characters to beat you.

How many times do I have to use Finishing Touch on these people before they stop being arrogant snobs?

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217

My friend and I aren't that great as Villager, but we know enough to get by. Had a Wario bike-spammer, so one of us went Villager and took it once we had the chance. If there was anything that grinded our gears after that it was the fact the Wario constantly tried to use it knowing full well we had it. I mean, I guess you can waste the entire time trying to pull it out when it's obvious we had it or something...
That's when they swap to Bowser. Jr and :shaker:...

Actually, I'd say Bowser. Jr Kart Spam is worse, Wario's Bike is bad, but honestly, most people who spam it don't even know how to hop off so it makes them a sitting duck. Kart Dash however, most people who use it don't even use MKs with it to be extra irritating, or cancel it with jumps, they literally just dash to one side, spin out, then back again, and occasionally charge up the cannonball shot which is literally Jr.'s worst move.

Again, there's counter strategies to this stuff, but I don't wanna play around someone doing one very dull thing. It's the reason people don't like Link all over again. I'd fight AIs if I wanted a predictable fight... Actually, TBH, at this point, fighting in FG is more predictable than AIs. Most FG players aren't particularly creative.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
I guess I could use Villager but since I'm not familiarized with him/her as others I use, I get in trouble. Only way to fight back is spamming proyectiles, and to me that is sad. To fight spam with spam. UGH.

Oh well, they ask for it, I guess.

I haven't had trouble with Jr's Clown Kar if I have to say something about it. I'm starting to get familiarized with him and he is quite interesting to use. I do kind of see how it can be spammed but IMO, it is too risky to use against someone that will know how to deal with it, so yeah. I actually use the Kar as a way to 'surprise' or 'space myself away' from my opponent anyway. It works better that way. Cannonballs are risky from what I have seen, and I have paid the price for using them too, but since it is another choice in a fight, I try to change my attacks a bit with those but still (appreciate that indirect tip with those Conn, hehe...)

A rather truthful way to see spammers. Once you know what to do against them it is boring to keep going against their dull strategy that STILL some people don't seem to realize that it does'nt work even when those things are still being tried by spammers...UGH.

Online modes, really, ugh.

:mad088:.

Pixel_

Smash Ace
My goodness, 47 pages of people complaining about For Glory. Some of my characters' boards can only dream about getting that much discussion.

Also if you want an answer from me, it's when I'm losing against a player I feel like I'm better than. There are so many things on For Glory that annoy me, but it seems like this just annoys me the most. Interestingly, this doesn't happen when I see my opponent face-to-face.

jcx

Smash Journeyman

I actually recently picked up Villager because of Bayonetta, but I've never fought online Warios with Villager yet. I need to start doing that X3

Just remember to un-pocket and re-pocket the bike before the pocket timer (30 seconds) runs out to make sure they never get it back.
My goodness, 47 pages of people complaining about For Glory. Some of my characters' boards can only dream about getting that much discussion.

Also if you want an answer from me, it's when I'm losing against a player I feel like I'm better than. There are so many things on For Glory that annoy me, but it seems like this just annoys me the most. Interestingly, this doesn't happen when I see my opponent face-to-face.
Usually because of lag, I'd imagine. You know how those ones go. I posted about that earlier, as a matter of fact. ;)

Dutch Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
WhiscashQueen
3DS FC
3754-9493-1303
Well, opponents insulting me is the most annoying. It's fine if they don't like losing to Kirbycide because they're not smart enough to understand that a Kirby swallowing near a ledge is about to attempt Kirbycide, but that's not an excuse to say horrible things.

And I don't like Ness's PK Fire either.

And some people who lose to Kirbycide start using Kirby themselves, suddenly expecting to pull off a move I've trained myself to use properly for years. Do they really think they can Kirbycide me, a Kirby, when I see it coming and they don't?

Last edited:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Well, opponents insulting me is the most annoying. It's fine if they don't like losing to Kirbycide because they're not smart enough to understand that a Kirby swallowing near a ledge is about to attempt Kirbycide, but that's not an excuse to say horrible things.

And I don't like Ness's PK Fire either.

And some people who lose to Kirbycide start using Kirby themselves, suddenly expecting to pull off a move I've trained myself to use properly for years. Do they really think they can Kirbycide me, a Kirby, when I see it coming and they don't?
That happened when I used my Kirby on FG. I was doing his pseudo-chaingrab on my opponent (fthrow -> dair -> regrab -> repeat), and then he went Kirby next match and tried the same thing and failed; I was still playing Kirby, and the pseudo-chaingrab doesn't work well on lightweights.

It's kind of normal to see salty dittos, to be honest. If they don't switch to Sheik, Diddy, Bayo, Mac, or Falcon, they're switching to your character if you don't play the five characters I just mentioned.

Top Bottom