• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what game have you played the most hours on?

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Tribes 1 - I couldn't even estimate the number of hours I wasted playing this XD
Melee - Also wasted plenty of time on this, though it's still probably a distant second

Dante X

Smash Apprentice
Melee, Warcraft 3. Golden Sun, all the Pokemon and Zelda games I've played, Medal of Honor, Starcraft and Call of Duty off the top of my head.

b13lion

Smash Apprentice
The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time: I have beat it at least 20 times. I have a special little place in my heart for that game...
I did the same thing except only for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past(my favorite game of all time)...and when you beat A Link to the Past it actually tells you how many times you beat the game at the end of the credits...the last time I beat the game was probably over a year ago but I know I've beat it over 20 times and I've beaten Ocarina of Time atleast 5 times.

-Final Fantasy III (VI in Japan) on SNES- alot of time on that, awesome game btw!
-Street Fighter II turbo on SNES
-Killer Instinct on SNES
-Warcraft II-not as much as Warcraft III
-Warcraft III- alot of time!!!
-World of Warcraft-played for over a year and a half, including a year after burning crusade came out...had a lvl 70 hunter with tier 4 and Season 1 arena, a 43 Pali, and a crap load of lvl 20s...I finally quit in January when I realized I was neglecting my other games.:laugh:
-Melee- A HUGE LOAD OF TIME!!!!

~rh

Smash Lord
Probably all of my Pokemon games. Probably a minumum of 600+ hours on the GBA ones...
Then DOA4/3.1 probably 150+ all together
Melee 120+

I need to get out, baha

SlashandBurn

Smash Rookie
A land down under, handing holidayers vegemite san
Currently and for the past year: Mario Kart DS
Many a year ago: DK 64. It may sound wierd, but when the 64 was in its hayday I believed this was the game to end all games. Now I know better, but still some where near 100 hours trying to get everything because there's so much to collect.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I'm surprised I have 400 hours clocked on Pokemon...

But then again, you should look at my other RPGs clocked times. <_<

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Phantasy Star Universe- Over 200 hours combined, probably over 3 months
Oblivion- 150+ hours over 6 months

Man, those games were awesome. PSU charge is just BS, and I've exhausted Oblivion.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Golden Sun, Zelda, PES, Total War series, Super Smash Bros and Pokémon have all taken up a great amount of my time.

But I don't think any have eclipsed the minutes, hours and days racked up by CM/FM. It's actually quite interesting that this game actually competes with The Sims franchise in terms of the sales charts over here in the UK and yet I reckon very few, if any, of the americans here have heard of it and/or played it. This game causes marriages to fail, it's that absorbing. What's most amusing is that it's almost impossible to decribe interestingly to people and everyone who hasn't played it just can't see what all the fuss is about. And **** right, because it's not untill you play FM that realise just how ****ing good it is.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Pokemon Diamond and/or Gold, Melee, World of Warcraft (before I quit), Tetris DS, and Guitar Hero 3 all have, unfortunately, at least 150 hours easy; but I really don't have any exact times at the moment. Brawl is getting up there too ;)

Blackadder

Smash Master
From what I can recall, it'd be a toss-up between Melee and Pokemon Gold. I know both of them were addictions spanning years, and on both of them I easily racked up over 500+ hours. In a way it's sad, in another way, they're both regarded as really happy times.

Oh, how I loved Gold. :laugh:

Brawl is getting up there too ;)
I was shocked when I hit 20 hours of Brawl on the game... 2 and a half days in.

I have no life. :(

graves

Smash Journeyman
From what I can recall, it'd be a toss-up between Melee and Pokemon Gold. I know both of them were addictions spanning years, and on both of them I easily racked up over 500+ hours. In a way it's sad, in another way, they're both regarded as really happy times.

Oh, how I loved Gold. :laugh:

I was shocked when I hit 20 hours of Brawl on the game... 2 and a half days in.

I have no life. :(
Lol i got 20:00 hours in 1 and one quarter of a day so far i've beat the SSE played 1500 matches done all the events (one and two players) AAnd played 300 hours :chuckle: my new most!!!

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Good lord, graves! Slow down :laugh:

Completely forgot about Animal Crossing WW. That's also an hour killer for me...

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

My wii message board said I played it for 20:54 straight
of course i left it on while i ate and showered.
the date i played for 20:54 was March 9, 2008

my wii message board also said i played twilight princess for 15:36

graves

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

My wii message board said I played it for 20:54 straight
of course i left it on while i ate and showered.
the date i played for 20:54 was March 9, 2008

my wii message board also said i played twilight princess for 15:36
wait... You showered when had brawl?!?!?!?!?! AUUUUUUUEEEEGGG all the waisted time!!!

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Probably either Super Smash Bros. Brawl, any Metroid game, Super Mario 64, and Final Fantasy X. It's weird, I usually speed through Final Fantasy games. Why didn't I speed through X...oh, yeah. The reason I didn't speed through it is because, unlike previous FF games I played, I actually liked Final Fantasy X.

Hizkit

Smash Apprentice
Over 2300 hours on World of Warcraft. Sold my account for 800 pounds last week.

Slashtap

Smash Cadet
Maple Story-probably as much as two thousand hours
SSBM-500+ hours on my personal save file, probably 1000+ hours total time

Not an exaggeration.

Top Bottom