• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I replaced the battery in my Gold game pak, so now I'm playing Gold while also playing HeartGold.

Argos

Smash Apprentice
Working through the original LoZ on my 3DS along with going through some Picross knock-off on my phone. Probably should just pick up Picross 3D 2 instead but if my money is going to anything I think Rhythm Heaven and Ace Attorney are probably ahead in the line for me.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Playing through the PC version of Dead Rising now.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Dragon Quest VII. The 3d for it looks really nice.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Replaying FE13 for who knows how many times. It's my favorite game. Sure, it may not be the BEST Fire Emblem game out there, but I like it nonetheless.

vertime

Smash Apprentice
Windwaker, Street Fighter V and Hyrule Warriors occasionally.

Never played Zelda games so I figured "I'll try Windwaker, it's good, apparently". I was pleasantly surprised, it's not bad. It hasn't exactly blown me away, no game ever has, but it's good. I used to play Street Fighter back when I was six with my dad. He had it on one of those Plug N Play consoles so I wanted to see how far the series has come. Fair to say, it's certainly a brilliant fighting game. Has it's annoying features but what game doesn't?

Hyrule Warriors I picked up because I actually own a dynasty warrior game and they're alright. Figured a new updated one would be fairly cool. It's a little more "GO HERE DO THIS RIGHT NOW OR FAIL **** YOU" then my Dynasty Warriors is but I can forgive it as I can play as Ganondorf. That's the only reason.

Illusions

Smash Cadet
NNID
minnievanilly
3DS FC
0345-0482-7374
Only Sm4sh. I don't really have that much time to play anything these days, so if I do decide to play something, I want to concentrate on getting better at Smash.

I did recently finish the Ace Attorney Trilogy (Justice for All & Trials and Tribulations, to be exact, since I had played the first part a while ago). I guess you could say that I'm playing Pokémon ORAS, since I'll play Omega Ruby once in a while (mostly it's just breeding, EV training and battling online).

I really have an itch for Assassin's Creed right now, though. I might start with AC II soon and play it all in one sitting... and continue through the series.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I started playing Mutant Mudds Deluxe on Steam. I have the original game downloaded on my 3DS but I never got through to finishing it and it's been like 3 years since I last played it, which was unfortunate. I did enjoyed it though, hence why I decided to give it another shot on my PC. Feels weird playing it with the keyboards, which will take sometime getting used to.

And aside from that, I am finishing up on my second playthrough of Final Fantasy VII, which I'm doing a whole lot better than the first time I've played it.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Pokken Tournament and Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City (**** Amiibo Festival!).

Last edited by a moderator:

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I forgot to mention Super Mario Maker (is there a thread for sharing levels?), and I just started Undertale.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I forgot to mention Super Mario Maker (is there a thread for sharing levels?), and I just started Undertale.
You can post them in the Mario Maker thread.

Hope you enjoy Undertale! I've only played through it once (don't know if I could handle anything other than a pacifist run), but it has a lot of great characters.

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Continuing with my SNK classic fighting game addiction, I've started playing The Last Blade 2 on the Wii lately. It's an amazingly deep game that holds up surprisingly well. It sorta reminds me of the original Super Smash Bros. on the N64 in that it's easy to pick up and play but can take a long time to truly master. I'm playing the Virtual Console version on the Wii but The Last Blade 2 is so highly regarded that you can also play it on the PS4 since it's available on the PlayStation Store too.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
picked up some games from the sale my pawnshop had, including: assassins creed 4, uncharted 1, 2, & 3, and infamous 1 & 2. i also got super paper mario recently but im playing through infamous 1 & 2 first, good playthrough first then bad playthrough

D

Deleted member

I've been playing Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. I've just started Chapter 3 on Saturday, so I expect to complete it very soon. I've played some of the Bonus levels too just to get them out of the way and have fewer levels to complete.

I'll be checking out Bayonetta once I'm done with Captain Toad. I had previously started it on February 27th, but since I had so many games to play, I had to stop for a while.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I went back to playing Yoshi's Woolly World after about a year of not playing and I haven't even finished it. I'm hoping to do that before the end of the year.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
I'm currently on a Castlevania Marathon in honor of my 2nd favorite holiday, Halloween. So far, I've finished the NES trilogy and I was about to finish Super Castlevania 4 a few days ago, but I accidentally went into password instead of continue when I was on the last stage of the game and lost all my saved progress so I have to start ALL OVER AGAIN.

I'll probably come back to it tomorrow and then finish Castlevania: Dracula X (love that name), play Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night for the 1st time, and then the 3 gameboy advance games (also for the 1st time); which will more than likely be after Halloween ends.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Dragon Ball Z Budokai: HD Collection. I'm almost done with the first Budokai - just need to get the remaining capsules and beat the Legend of Hercule mode. I've beaten the story (including the bizarre what-if chapter where Cell absorbs Krillin) and all three difficulties in the World Tournament. (hilariously, I played through the hardest difficulty as Hercule and my final opponent was Yamcha - truly the ultimate battle!)

Never played Budokai 3 before, so I'll try that next. (Budokai 2 was left out for whatever reason)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
*shudders* legend of Hercule mode :urg:
Yeah, I just tried it and got up to the Cell Juniors. Not sure how Hercule's supposed to fight them, seeing as half of his attacks go over their heads.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
if i remember correctly there are 10 trials/challenges and the farthest i remember getting is 6 or 7

Last edited:

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
So I just beat Resident Evil 2 for the first time. Leon A first, going for Claire B next.

Then I'll do Claire A / Leon B since I heard it's the canon path.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I've been playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (just came out yesterday! I HIGHLY recommend this game if you are a fan of Dragon Ball and/or liked the first game), Resident Evil Remastered (free on PS+ this month), Street Fighter V, and Team Fortress 2.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Replaying TellTale's The Walking Dead Season 2 to get ready for Season 3. I'll also be playing through TWD Michonne, which I recently got.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm on my third playthrough of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

On my Vita, I'm still playing through Final Fantasy IX. Finished Disc 1 just recently.

I also have Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Generations on my phone to keep me busy on my lunch breaks.

chocolatte

Smash Rookie
NNID
chocolattez
World of Final Fantasy, funny enough my username comes from a character in the game.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Dragon Quest VII, Castlevania III, Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters and Senran Kagura 2.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Dragon Quest VII, Castlevania III, Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters and Senran Kagura 2.
I love Castlevania III. It's either my favorite or 2nd favorite Castlevania game out of only a handful that I've played so far (Castlevania 1-3, Super Castlevania 4, Dracula X, and now Symphony of the Night), but that doesn't change the fact that it's a Classic.

Even though it does have it's fair share of bull **** sections, I still think people tremendously over exaggerate the difficulty and even going as far as to say that it's impossible.

I don't know, maybe it's just me being used to "Nintendo Hard" games over the years.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I love Castlevania III. It's either my favorite or 2nd favorite Castlevania game out of only a handful that I've played so far (Castlevania 1-3, Super Castlevania 4, Dracula X, and now Symphony of the Night), but that doesn't change the fact that it's a Classic.

Even though it does have it's fair share of bull **** sections, I still think people tremendously over exaggerate the difficulty and even going as far as to say that it's impossible.

I don't know, maybe it's just me being used to "Nintendo Hard" games over the years.
It's actually my first Castlevania game. I'd been thinking of trying a Castlevania game for a few weeks now and decided to pick up III since the first two are on the NES Mini.

I'm happy with my purchase since it's been pretty enjoyable so far and hasn't been too difficult compared to some other NES games. My only problem is trying to get use to how the game plays. Jumping isn't as smooth as I'm use to in platformers and the way stairs works annoy me.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Still playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and I have to say. **** Galamoth.

Since it was taking forever trying to kill him with what it seemed like I wasn't doing jack whenever I hit him so many times and seeing all the numbers pop up on the screen including the big ones when you hit his head plus him being able to kill you in 7 or so hits, I had to look up online on how to beat him.

As it turns out, that ****** has 12,000 HP!

And to beat him, equip a shield rod and Alucard's shield, press their input buttons at the same time, and watch him die in a matter of seconds.

Un...Real.

Top Bottom