• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Earthbound. Absolutely loving every second of it.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Alternating between Etrian Odyssey IV on the 3DS and Super Mario 3D World and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge on Wii U.

With a dose of Shadow of the Colossus PS2 on hard mode.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Continuing my recent Ace Attorney binge with Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright. Pretty good, although Phoenix and Maya don't get enough screen time/plot relevance in comparison to Layton in my opinion.

Himynameisisaac

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Himynameisisaac
Barely got a Wii-U so I'm trying to catch up with some games.. But I'm constantly playing multiple games on different consoles..

So I'll label them by console..

Wii- U:
-Super Mario 3D World
-Hyrule Warriors

PS3:
-Batman: Arkham Origins

Gamecube:
-Twilight Princess 100%
-Super Mario Sunshine

N64:
-Majora's Mask 100%
-Donkey Kong 64

I spend all day when I'm not at work playing games :dizzy:

Fiddle

Netplay Nation
NNID
FiddleCawstro
Playing through Earthbound for the first time. Can't get over just how good the writing is in this game and how it handles encounters better than most modern games do. Enjoying it a lot and can't wait to see how it pans out.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Hyrule Warriors. If you haven't guessed by my avatar, I'm in love with Volga. <3 He's AWESOME!

Then there's Smash Wii U.

Last edited:

Reila

I am currently playing Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. Good game, Monolith Soft knows their ****.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I am currently playing Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. Good game, Monolith Soft knows their ****.
I really want to play Baten Kaitos. So sad that I've missed out on picking them up new for cheap in the past.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I'm currently playing games I either bought myself in anticipation to my Wii U or got for Christmas: Kirby Triple Deluxe, Wonderful 101, Wind Waker HD, and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I'm enjoying all of them, even though the learning curve for Wonderful 101 seems high! And Smash is obviously my favourite :p I created a defense-oriented Dedede on my 3DS version to imediately transfer him on my Wii U game even without having unlocked many accessories, so I can manage to beat classic 9.0 without losing a single life more easily.

Now I have to play to Xenoblade Chronicles, but I need a Nunchuk or classic Wii controller in addition to my Wii remote. I'll probably buy one tomorrow.

Last edited:

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Oh my god, I haven't played that game in forever. I never got very far, but I have very fond memories of that game. I was trash at video games back then, but my brother actually beat the game. (I never did, myself)

Good times... I still remember the battle music, playing in my head.

Also played #2, but the same thing as above.

I should look up a Lets Play...

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

Find me a use for the Wookie and I'll buy you a Steam game.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I really want to play Baten Kaitos. So sad that I've missed out on picking them up new for cheap in the past.
:link:
Well worth it (both the first and second), if my opinion is anything to go by. The OST's are gorgeous, too.

Anyways, I have finally purchased and have been playing The Wind Waker HD as of late. . . It's awesome. Ha ha. It's just great to experience the remake of a game I had already loved since its initial release. Alongside playing, I pretend that the ramen I am always eating is the real-life equivalent to Grandma's soup. ;w;.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I am trying out that indie card game Lucadian Chronicles these days. As a side game.

Edit: And I just beat the campaign (free version).

Last edited:

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
As of right now:

Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
God of War Saga
Jak and Daxter Collection
Ratchet and Clank Collection
The Legend of Dragoon
Xenogears

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
Other than Smash 4 for the 3DS, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is swallowing up all of my time and attention. The game's plot and writing is so excellent and thrilling that I played 30 hours of it this past week!

Reila

Kinda got bored of Baten Kaitos. Game drags far too much for my tastes.

Anyways, I bought PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX and Bastion on Steam and I am playing both of them. Bastion is so good omg.

Pac-Man is great too, really loving the techno visuals and music. I suck at the game so much, though.

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Disjointedly, I'm playing Pac-Man World and Spyro 2. Kind of was motivated to play PMW since I was in a call with people who were playing different video games on their own.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Azure Striker Gunvolt, finally after getting a bigger SD card to hold it alongside Awakening and my DSi library.

Liking the Mega Man X influence.

Reila

Replaying Dark Souls II (just beat Flexile Sentry) and planning to start Mirror's Edge again (my save file disappeared a couple months ago).

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Played all the way through the rest of the main bosses and got to the boss rush. I was getting whooped though so I took a break.

Hyrule Warriors. Did some random stages with a friend who owns the game. Very fun. I really like Zelda, she reminds me of Lu Xun from Dynasty Warriors.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver. Great game but the PC controls and audio bugs resemble the products of my illness.

Reila

Shin Megami Tensei IV. Bought last night, it is (or was) so cheap on the eShop.

isoldmyname

Smash Cadet
Smash 3DS. Late to the party, I know.
I'm also working on Super Mario Land, and trying to speed-run Super Mario World.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Just got MH3U on Wii U this time during an eShop price drop.

So now having fun on online play after I transferred my 3DS save file and also local play with my sister.

Last edited:

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
I just got Xenoblade Chronicals for Christmas, the game is great. I already know the game's plot and end due to let's plays, but it still catches my interest. I'm right before Prison Island.

16BitGeek

Smash Rookie
NNID
16BitGeek
Currently playing:
Smash Wii U/3DS
Fallout 3
CS:GO
Tetris DS

I was so hyped when I saw Tetris DS at a used game store for only $15. It was a deal and a must have. The best version of Tetris out there. Got Fallout 3 and CS:GO on the Steam sale. I'm horrible at CS:GO but I still enjoy it. Fallout 3, I always heard good things about it, so I decided to finally get it. I'm having a good time with it. As for Smash, it's Smash. Come on, I'm always playing it.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Almost done with Soul Reaver, but I've been juggling some Half-Life and Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines lately. Really good games, both of them.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Just finished Bayonetta 2, almost finished classic on 9.0 with everyone in SSB Wii U, grinding levels in Persona Q, and found myself going back to Project Mirai and Project Diva.

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
I have games I need to finish like Hyrule Warriors, Saints Row 2 (Doing a co-op of this game :yeahboi:), etc. But right now I've been playing a lot of Kirby's Dreamland 3.

TheCandyman

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3866-8591-8094
I'm replaying Fire Emblem Awakening getting ready for 14.

Edit: Holy **** Shun Chie we play the exact same characters (I play a bit of Megaman in WiiU as well) Sorry I just had to mention that after I noticed

Last edited:

Reila

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney: Justice for All

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legend of the Titan, endgame content. Finally beat those annoying dragons!

And a dash of Monster Hunter here and there. Finally managed to solo that G rank Alatreon. Pretty easy really if you don't go for the tail.

Also trying to finish SMT: Nocturne before I try my hand at SMT IV.​

Last edited:

waluigithewalrus

Smash Cadet
I'm currently working on Ocarina of Time 3D and Fallout: New Vegas. OoT I've only played on an emulator before, so this is exciting for me. Fallout, on the other hand, is one of my favorite video game series, and so I'm playing it for the third time. Maybe I'll even finish this time!

Top Bottom