• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I downloaded Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition from a sale on the eShop recently. I plan on playing through it when I have some free time (and when I'm not stuck on Smash).

Chinaux

Smash Ace
I've gotten back into Bravely Default and Fire Emblem: Awakening. I'm also playing WWHD but it's kinda on hold because I got sucked into a tornado and sent to the exact opposite spot from my destination, so I don't feel like sailing.

BKTang'

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
3DS FC
1950-9517-4990
I also play Bravely Default, on my first save I quit after Chap5, so I decide to erase it. I'm now in Chap6 and it's even funnier with all the jobs mastered, searching good combos. I can't wait to finish it!
Other than that I'm into Pokemon ORAS, Hyrule Warriors, and Smash4 of course

TheCrusaderp

Smash Rookie
I'm currently playing through:
Fire Emblem Genealogy of the Holy War
Super Mario RPG
Fire Emblem 7 (Blazing Sword)

Gamr_8

Smash Apprentice
I just recently decided to get all of the emblems in Sonic Adventure 2, since I just finished getting the emblems it's back to the training room for me

Duzerp

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0189-9883-4169
Final Fantasy XIV and Smash 3DS. Both addicting, but FFXIV feels more like a chore, much easier to put down than 1-on-1 For Glory lol. Probably won't continue after the first month, but it depends if it gets better later on.

SphericalCrusher

Hardcore Gamer
NNID
SphericalCrusher
3DS FC
1118-0223-8931
Older, but good thread. I've been playing a lot of Smash Bros WiiU and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo on 3DS. Besides this, playing Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, & Persona Q. Citizens of Earth and Shantae & Pirates Curse on the side.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
At the moment, I'm playing:
* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
* Gyakuten Kenji 2
* Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
* Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
* Pokémon Omega Ruby
* Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition. It looks absolutely gorgeous with DSfix.

RoA_Zam

Fire Lion
NNID
Unique
My life now is nothing but playing Rivals of Aether and failing at speedrunning shorter games.

Look up Rivals of Aether tho. It's an absolutely amazing game.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Going through Neptunia Re;Birth2 right now. Still on chapter 2 since I've been really busy.

Unlike the first and remake, I actually never played the PS3 version of this one.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Life is Strange and Xenoblade Chronicles (Currently going to the Nopon Village)

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
Right now I'm playing:
Fire Emblem Awakening
Smash 3DS
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Golden Sun Dark Dawn

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Right now I'm replaying F-Zero Max. Velocity. Got first in Beginner Pawn, Knight, and Bishop and first in Standard Pawn and Knight.

EDIT: I have the game done through Expert on Pawn, Knight, and Bishop. Time to do some races in Queen.

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Finished the first episode of Life is Strange.
Spent time trying to clear All-Star on hard with more characters in Super Smash Bros Wii U.
Managed to get higher grades on more extreme songs in Project Diva F 2nd.
Level grinding in SMTIV.
Slowly completing missions in Monster Hunter 3U.

SandwichPride

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5370-0595-1635
Smash 4 3ds.
Mirror's Edge.
U3
Destiny
Bo2
Star Fox 64 3D
Melee on Dolphin.
Project M
And the OG SSB

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about playing some more Hyrule Warriors when the third DLC pack comes out next week. As for other games, they're only Pokemon Omega Ruby & Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix.

Twewy

Smash Lord
Poker Night at the Inventory, Starbound, and Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines have my attention at the moment.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Starbound
Has the character wipe happened yet? I heard there was going to be another big update with a wipe, so I put Starbound down a while ago. If the wipe happened, though, I might have to get back to playing Space Terraria.

QQue

Smash Rookie
NNID
QQninja
3DS:
Smash 3DS
MH4U (In 2 weeks QQ)
Majora's Mask... (In 2 weeks... o.e)

Wii U:
Sm4sh
Bayonetta 2

PC:
H1Z1 (currently one of the better survival games)
Path of Exile
CoD 2

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Currently: Final Fantasy XIV (MUST...KILL...FCoB), Final Fantasy XIII (PC Steam version), Grey Goo, Smash (Wii U).
In the pipe I have Witcher, Witcher 2, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles (I am a bad, bad, bad person for not playing this game yet :urg:) and I'm sure there's a few others I'm just not thinking of...

Last edited:

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
At the moment, I'm playing:
* Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
* Gyakuten Kenji 2
* Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
* Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
* Pokémon Omega Ruby
* Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
Yes-! Another Phoenix Wright fan! I'm jealous you get to play Miles Edgeworth 2; was it translated?

Meanwhile I'm revisiting some of my old favourites in short bursts. Phoenix Wright, Sonic Colours, Kid Icarus Uprising, Crash Bandicoot, Worms. Oh and Smash 4 is in of course.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yes-! Another Phoenix Wright fan! I'm jealous you get to play Miles Edgeworth 2; was it translated?
The fan translation is more or less complete; it's available here, and it's pretty damn good. The game is far better than the first Investigations, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
The fan translation is more or less complete; it's available here, and it's pretty damn good. The game is far better than the first Investigations, in my opinion.
Sweet, thank you! I'm gonna get straight to downloading it; maybe I can find a way to make it portable since I barely get time to use home consoles now. :p The first one was very good, so this one must be epic to be even better. Gumshoe is my favourite Ace Attorney character so I hope he gets more attention in this one.

Also, "Badger GET!"

Last edited:

Slattman92

Smash Rookie
I just got Super Mario 3D Land yesterday. And I'm currently playing through Final Fantasy Dissidia 012

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Pokemon SoulSilver and New Super Mario Bros. U. I've just beaten the Indigo League and am now collecting the Kanto Gym Leader badges, whereas in NSMBU I have only the final level against Bowser to complete.

I'm thinking of either replaying Gargoyle's Quest or Metroid II on the 3DS Virtual Console after this.

Tomlanji

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tomlanji
3DS FC
4098-2281-7871
I got back into Fire Emblem: Awakening recently, I completed the game around 3-4 times within this week alone. Gaius is the best. I'm more than likely going to replay Kid Icarus: Uprising again.

Ultresmasher5

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing Sm4sh (Obviously), and Super Smash Flash 2
I'm also playing through Kirby And The Amazing Mirror, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga and I'm trying to play through Earthbound.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Tonight I played League of Legends and Smash 4. Pretty standard for me. I stick to my competitive games mostly now and don't touch a lot of single player games anymore because I don't have the time to play that I used to...

BKTang'

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo
3DS FC
1950-9517-4990
I finished Bravely Default yesterday, and I got back to my GameCube to play Metroid Prime 2 : Echoes, waiting for Majora's Mask 3D

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm playing Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney. It's excellent so far.

Top Bottom