• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
3DS: Smash 3DS, Fire Emblem Awakening (like always), Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, and Pokemon X
Wii U: Black Ops 2, Mario Kart 8, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Assassin's Creed III, and Hyrule Warriors
PS4: Destiny, Assassin's Creed IV, and Injustice

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
I got 25 hours into the Gauntlet reboot that came out on PC last Tuesday. A lot of fun for 20 bucks. Diablo style gameplay without complex equipment farming.

Cura

Smash Rookie
NNID
Delta17
3DS FC
3609-2093-3761
Currently doing the postgame stuff in the HD remaster of Final Fantasy X. Blitzball sucks.
Besides that, I'm replaying Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Suzie

The Epitome of an Unparalleled Knight
Playing Tales of Xillia 2 and Fire Emblem: Awakening !

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Bayonetta! Currently, I am on chapter. . . 11, I believe? I'm far more excited to play Bayonetta 2 (it just looks better to me), but seeing as how I haven't yet beaten the first, I had figured it would only be morally correct to do so before taking to the sequel.

Last edited:

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Playing Dark Souls whenever I get drunk (which is pretty much weekly). Usually I make like 20-30 minutes of progress then fall asleep LOL.

Other than that, pretty much only Smash on my 3ds.

One Handed Sword

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1005-9385-3445
Just replaying Prince of Persia sands of time. Damn replaying this game brings back so many good memories man. After 3 hours of gameplay I am already 60% through the game though ):

Lemon Girl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maguitus
3DS FC
0147-0570-9943
Just finished Bravely Default, great game, AMAZIIIIING sountrack, every battle theme (even the regular one) is epic, and the final boss is just pure eargasm.

Trying to find a copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising now, but they're super rare in Argentina.

Forever 9

Smash Cadet
NNID
ForeverNin9
3DS FC
3626-0399-4225
Old School Runescape LOL. Just bought a membership card yesterday.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Old School Runescape LOL. Just bought a membership card yesterday.
Oh, those were the days... GODDAMNED MINING FOR MONEY. Nowadays - I played a bit after it was rehauled and updated with a new character - you can get 100K so easily...

I should be playing Saints Row 2 and finishing the game. I hate Trail Blazing with a passion of a thousand suns. Freaking ATV or Toad as it's called handles like utter crap. It doesn't help that the PC port is cruddy - Volition Inc. fired the company they hired to do the port because they did it so badly. Bad port or not, Saints Row 2 is fun.

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
Bayonetta! Currently, I am on chapter. . . 11, I believe? I'm far more excited to play Bayonetta 2 (it just looks better to me), but seeing as how I haven't yet beaten the first, I had figured it would only be morally correct to do so before taking to the sequel.
I'm currently playing the first Bayonetta as well! And by god, they weren't kidding about this game. Everything from the reactionary twitch gameplay, the fluidity, Bayonettas witty humor, the music.. GAH! Everything is just so good! I can't wait to start the 2nd one.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Mario Kart 8. Got it with the Wii U me and my roommate got a few weeks ago. We still need to get at least 2 stars (my personal goal) on all the 150cc races and get the rest of the karts and other stuff, but we have all the characters and most of the other stuff already.

Super Mario 3D World. Hit a bit of a road block and gave up for a bit. Need 15 more Green Stars for the World Castle Castle...

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. Just been playing around with it since getting all the characters. I'm trying to get all the customizations for the characters I use, still missing 1 for Pikachu and more than several for like, everyone else. >_>

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Smash 4 (duh), but just got over 200000 on Target Smash with each character yay! Also playin Bayonetta for Wii U, which is AMAZING

WhiteCane

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DisBlind-Man
3DS FC
5172-2293-0234
Smash Bros and just bought Fantasy Life its really good.

On the PS4 side Shadow of Mordor is beautiful but so awesome and bloody it feels great beheading orcs especially after spending a long time hunting down that super powerful one., you don't need to get into the lore either its just a plus if you do. People say its clone of AC and Batman so I thought "Why bother with those and their yearly releases I get the best of both in one.'

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
I started playing a free-to-play mobile game called Terra Battle... and despite the awful reputation of free-to-play games, it's actually very wonderful. It's developed by Mistwalker and names like Hironobu Sakaguchi and Nobuo Uematsu are involved. Basically, it's a RPG with a grid-based, sort-of Puzzle game inspired battle system. By moving your characters along a grid, you try to surround your enemies in order to attack them... and you have to be VERY conscious of the enemy's position on the map. There's some strategy involved and it gets awfully challenging fast.

So far, the business model hasn't been intrusive or annoying in any way... As long as it continues to be like that, I can confidently say that it's the best mobile game I've ever played.

The music's also really good... I mentioned that Nobuo Uematsu was involved and the boss theme in particular really reminds me of some Final Fantasy tunes.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I might have to give it a try. I'm not into mobile games, but I'm interested to see how Mistwalker's newest project turned out. Plus I've heard good thing about it too elsewhere.

As for me, currently finishing up Neptunia Re;Birth1 and Bayonetta 2. Both games have been really fun.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Trying to get my Golden Sun 2 characters upto level 99 (boy that is going to take a while), while concurrently playing bouts of other games.

Can't wait to get a Wii U this month with Smash and MK8. And also Bayonetta 1+2.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I still have 3 Cacklebats to find and I have no idea where they are.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Mm, yes. And also the obligatory Smash 3DS.
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance is an awesome game! Short but has tons of action and is filled with Platinum Games goodness. Too bad some of the Metal Gear fans couldn't recognize the game's greatness. Although it has tons of cutscenes though.

You just made me feel like playing it again. Still have to finish all the side-missions.

SilentBob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SgtFirestarter
3DS FC
1435-4126-3817
Too many.

Going to complete Bayonetta 2 sooner or later.
Got Lords of the Fallen but I'm not liking it very much so I might not finish it.
Playing Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright whenever I want to play a game in bed.
Starting new Dark Souls 2 runs every now and then.
Highly considering picking up them Hyrule Warriors DLCs.
Waiting for some Shadow of Mordor DLC.

This seems like a lot but I play between 1 and 2 hours a day. 4 hours if I'm really hyped up for a game which causes me to go to sleep too late for work the next morning. So many games, so little time.

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
I've recently been playing VVVVVV. I've finished it on both the iOS version and the 3DS version. Need to get it for PC. Just a few months ago I 100%'d Giana Sisters DS.

Just the other day, I was messing around with Duck Hunt using Action Reply and accidentally created a code that calls the Zapper Fired function every CPU cycle (something like a super-rapid-fire mode; because it executes the function every frame, the game lags when ducks are spawned). The rapid-fire code is 00B5-6A, but to be able to use it without immediately running out of bullets (each frame costs a bullet), you need infinite bullets code, making the full code:

00BA-03
00B5-6A

Last edited:

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
I've mainly been brushing up on Mario Kart 8, and I've been playing Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 for the Xbox 360, at least those are the two games I've been playing lately.

Carrill

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3325-2718-4699
I'm playing the original Shantae. It's nice but I'm not sure if it really holds up to all I've heard about this series.

EDIT: Okay. I think it's really stupid to have a lives system in a game where you can explore.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Played some Woah, Dave! along with more Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS.

Top Bottom