• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Females Do You Want For Brawl

Fawriel

Smash Master
Yeah, Lara Croft and Kasumi for Brawl. After all, we need some ladies with personality, right?

...right?

TwoTonBalls

Smash Rookie
I found Midna to be extremely annoying during twilight princess.
Mmm... midna would float, and her taunt would probably top kirbys on annoying if she used her creepy voice, but her twilight magic and funky hand could make a cool moveset... and her final smash could be how she transofms into that big twilight thing after she recovers those... helmet peice... things...:ohwell::dizzy:

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
Anyone think of Dixie? A monkey, but still female. Plus, in my opinion, there should be more DK characters too.

On a side note, I agree with the fact that Nintendo's a little low in the vixen department, I guess we could start looking at the damsels in distress, like Princess Peach and Zelda from other games. For Example: ... :confused: Uhhh... I ... Can't really think of one right off the top of my head, but you get the idea, more people like Peach, who had never fought before their debuet, and were only people for you to save.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Yeah, Lara Croft and Kasumi for Brawl. After all, we need some ladies with personality, right?

...right?
Yes...personality. BIG personalities. Lara Croft's got some big personalties. Er....personality. Heh.

PS: That was NOT an inuendo(sp?) for her boobs.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
i don't like the idea of dixey, mainly becuase then everyone throws around the ol dixie diddy kong tag team

skullkidd

Smash Ace
Krystal, Captain Syrup, Midna, Ribbon, Lyn, Dixie, and maybe Birdo.

...which is basically all of them.

In addition to Peach, Samus, and Zelda.

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
To the Midna Fan question, it might be because she never fought alone, perhaps if it was Wolf Link and she rode on him, (Not as a duo like the Ice Climbers, but as one, solid person.) and NOT as her Twilight Princess form. She certanly didn't fight in that form and she is mostly recognisable as the lvable Twili Imp.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
kat and ana would be awesome characters

i mean come on they are ninja kindergartners who have a pet that turns into a huge sword

skullkidd

Smash Ace
ehh kat and ana wouldn't be good as playable characters

but they would be an awesome assist trophy.

and as for Midna, she is in my top five for newcomers in SSBB, i don't understand how people don't like her.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
For playable characters, I think Krystal is a pretty obvious choice, and I still think Midna would make a good brawl character. I don't really know anything about Lyn.

I can imagine a bunch of female ATs though:

Captain Syrup
Kat and Ana
Ashley
Sami from Advance Wars
Tetra
Dixie Kong

BlueBandanaJake

Smash Cadet
Ft. Lauderdale FL by day, Homestead FL by night
Yeah, Dixie and Jill (from Drill Dozer) are my top picks.

I support Lyn as well, or maybe Eirika or the chick from the Wii Fire Emblem (who I'm guessing is a Lord, I'm not sure...incidentally, when's that game coming state-side?)

Looking for others is difficult, Midna's not a bad idea if done properly...

ehh...doesnt Jigglypuff count as a girl? ^^;;

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff's a guy in Melee. Actually though we'll probably tell what gender it is if they take him/her of Pokemon Diamond/Pearl

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord

...right?
I like Kasumi for her perso-, er...

Sorry, thought I could bluff my way through that:p

Well, Samus and Zelda are confirmed, and Peach is undoubtably returning. Krystal seems a safe bet, though outside of these four there aren't really any incredibly notable Nintendo females.

As far as FE females go, I'd like it if Lyn or Micaiah got in , but their chances aren't the best. Midna would be a nice addition too, though I'm starting to treally doubt her chances as a playable character (though an AT seems to be garaunteed at least).

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Nintendo
Krystal -- Star Fox
Jody Summer -- F-Zero
Sami -- Advance Wars
Jill -- Drill Dozer
Female Character from Fire Emblem (Sheeda, Ayra, or Eirika would do nicely, IMO)

Third Party
Chun-Li -- CAPCOM (C'mon, it'd be AWESOME to have both of the original videogame babes in the same game...)
Marina Lightyears -- TREASURE (Longshot, I know...)
Shantae -- WAYFORWARD (Same as above...)

Top Bottom