• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What F-Zero Character do you to be playable in Smash Bros?

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
Right now Captain Falcon is the only F-Zero Character playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
If we get a Second Playable Character who would you like,My Choices are Black Shadow and Deathborn for Villains and Mr.EAD,Pico,and Mighty Gazelle :D

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
I would love Beastman, Phoenix, Mighty Gazelle, James McCloud, Black Shadow, and Samurai Goroh.

Realistically, a proper green palette for Beastman would be enough for me. A white n black palette with a red ascot would be plenty enough for Phoenix homage.

Rayleigh

Smash Journeyman
Samurai Goroh feels to be the one with the most logic behind them, as we've a glimpse of their capabilities in combat and as a proclaimed rival to Falcon.

The rest of the characters are not too memorable without bringing up a list of names, or they do not have too much to really make them stand out. Black Shadow is the only other real pick you could consider, unless re-locating Captain Falcon's clone from costume to an echo slot were one's odd fancy.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Yeah, cool as it would be to have some of these other characters in Smash, I feel like the only ones that actually make sense and would actually have a decent shot, would be either Black Shadow or Samurai Goroh. And Blood Falcon as an echo.

A little under those would be Pico and Dr. Stewart for being part of the original 4, as well as Jody Summer for being probably the most popular female character in the series. I would be happy with ANY of these to be honest!

Personally, I would like to see Princia Ramode. But considering she's an AX-character, maybe not many people even know of her existance, she's not very popular (I never see people talk about her), and she's pretty much Shantae as a racer in a way, who is much more popular.. Princia is never gonna happen. Which is totally fine. She's got basically nothing going for her that would get her included as a fighter. But it would be cool to see her getting a trophy at least.

Philaffle

Smash Rookie
I would choose Bio Rex all day! Who would be a cool character that I think would peek people interest that haven't ever played f zero x before. Who doesn't want to fight as a humanoid t-rex haha

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
In my Super Smash Bros. Eternity, Bio-Rex is a newcomer and Black Shadow is Captain Falcon's Echo Fighter.
Edit: along with Samurai Goroh and Deathborn.

Last edited:

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
I'd like to see Zoda or Pico. The ruthless villain types as described in-game.

Or Silver Neelsen. :laugh:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Honestly F-zero has so many great characters who happen to be implied badasses in their lore that they could fill out a entire fighting game by themselves!

But anyway Black Shadow, Samurai goroh, or Deathborn(not in a million years i know but i really like their design ok) would all be great additions Falcon needs a good villain/rival to clash against!

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Own character. Cross-series echo are never a thing, and Melee is the exception that's not the rule, given that the series was still in its relative infancy stage.
While I've been maining Falcondorf for years, I really do wish he had a moveset that truly represented his boss battles from his games.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
F-Zero has so many colorful racers, it's a shame that Falcon is the only one in Smash.

A long time ago, I was hoping for a promotion for Goroh... He's Falcon's rival, for God's sake!

Black Shadow, as the main vilain (at least in GX) makes sense too, or Deathborn as the ''real'' villain. Or even Jody Summer for her popularity.

I think those four are the main candidates.

Extrasy

Smash Rookie
It would be awesome if they added Black Shadow and gave him Melee Ganondorf's kit/moves, slightly modified and improved. It would be a trip to have James McCloud too haha.

rxqw

Smash Rookie
Right now Captain Falcon is the only F-Zero Character playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
If we get a Second Playable Character who would you like,My Choices are Black Shadow and Deathborn for Villains and Mr.EAD,Pico,and Mighty Gazelle :D
I think it should be black shadow.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I havent played F-Zero (other than in masterpieces) but i think either samurai goroh (because he seems to be the best choice for an f-zero pick)
Or black shadow (because otherwise sakurai or other cant play their "main" Falcondorf anymore)
What also speaks for Balck shadow is that the mother series which has a similar level of popularity (after all Mother 2 is a cult classic) has a clone as its second rep so the almost equally out of buisness F-zero might only get a clone too!

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Goroh and Black Shadow are the two obvious picks imo, though I'm personally against putting Ganondorf's kit on Shadow. I definitely think he should still parallel :ultfalcon: in some ways, but I think he's better as a Wolf type deal rather than a straight clone.

Speaking of clones though, Blood Falcon and Phoenix are your picks for echoes.

Otherwise I still think Jody, Stewart and Pico are also good choices.

For personal bias choices, I'm fond of Spade and Don Genie from GX/AX. I feel like there's a lot you could do with Spade's alien magician motif and for whatever reason I just happened to brainstorm an idea that I liked for the Don; a moveset based on loan sharks.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Samurai Goroh, although can see the series only getting an echo/semi-echo. In that case Black Shadow seems to be the favorite although other characters like Jody Summer, James McLeod, maybe Deathborn, & others can also maybe be argued for.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I would like Jody in Smash since F-Zero has only a small margin of females and of them, Jody is probably most notable due to the trophy appearances she has had + I like her a lot

Top Bottom