• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you do right after you've KO'd someone?

Anther

Smash Champion
It's sometimes a good idea to just look at them and then slap their controller out of their hands. Mindgames!

The Enemy

Smash Apprentice
With Mewtwo I wavedash. With Game & Watch I toss one sausage off the stage just for laughs.

Jolts_D

Smash Apprentice
I commonly just taunt. It gives a small boost for Bonus matches and during 1P modes.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i depends, if it's nice (like a knee combo or some crazy ness combo) i taunt, if not, i just wavedash and look intimidating

if they SD, it's a definite taunt only if they didnt' kill you in the process (like a level nine falcon thing)

Joe_Sumo

Smash Apprentice
I shuffl 3 nairs that are linked into wavedashes. Those look so awesome :)

I play a Marth, btw.
Isnt that really similar to what ken does

btw im a "ken humper" too

what i do is run away from where ever they spawn and wavedash back and forth really fast. i ONLY taunt when they sd because its funny lol

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Hmm its different for my characters..

mario - Wavedash back and forth shooting some fireballage for effect
shiek - needles. positioning. Shiek is too easy to kill, no time to gloat.
falcon - What else? what the **** else?

SIGNATURE KO TAUNT!!!

Fox is my main... so when I get a verticle kill with him I -always- short hop, firefox face first into the ground, which I call headbanging. Then taunt.

the point of this is that when fox taunts it looks like hes holding a guitar (check it out) so I headbang, then wail on my guitar. Fox is metal.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I do Falcon's Dair, pause the game and make sure that they see that Falcon looks right at them to show them that not even they are safe.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Fox - go to the edge, waveland onto the edge and shine spike the air, jump cancel the shine, waveland onto edge again and repeat until they respawn.

Captain Falcon - SHFFL D - Airs

Falco - same as fox , occasionally attempt to double shine (with massive amounts of failure)

Those are the only Characters I play.

chimmy

Smash Rookie
if i got a crappy kill or they sd i taunt just to piss them off cus its funny, or chuck bombs/turnips/boomerangs all over the place to pass the time

-PM-

Smash Ace
i crouch and pretend to hide sometimes

or i make this really dumb smile at them that all my friends make its really mean lol

or WD down cause with mario it looks like hes charging lol

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I only ever taunt if I pulled off a sick knee, a lucky falcon punch against my bud, or if they SD. If the kills match that criteria, they're getting taunted.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
If I'm playing GW and killed them with a 9, I clear the hammer. If I'm playing Mewtwo, I charge the ball. If I'm Peach, I pick a turnip. Anyone else, or if the opponent suicides, I taunt or run around.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
If I'm using Doc, then I short hop a bunch of pills in random directions. Or if I've using Ganondorf, I SHFFL some dairs.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
If it was a vertical kill, like one where they disappear into the horizon, I usually jump off the edge, without dying before them first ofcourse.

Hax

Smash Champion
Yeah, unless i have something useful to do, I just run around and show off tech skill. (i know i've seen in a couple of guides that agree, a bit of showing off helps with the intimidation factor)
truth, especially when you moonwalk. :)

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I usually SHFFL random aerials, waveland all over the place, or otherwise try to show off my tech skill. Silent Wolf wavedashing FTW.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Nothing is worse than getting t-bagged. It's more embarassing than a taunt, any tech skill, anything. It's like a 5 year old punching you in the nads and calling you a little fairy-boy. The worst.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
ive been duin it this whole time and i didnt noe what Tbagging wuz.. lol!!

Top Bottom