• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you do right after you've KO'd someone?

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
I just stand there.....doing nothing........need to take some air after each kill. Is not easy taking a stock from a falco or marth with bowser.:laugh:

Sodapop

Smash Apprentice
I taunt them if they taunted me before I KO'd them. Especially when they play as Kirby....Such an annoying puff ball.

Evil E.

Smash Ace
NNID
Elmoyounasty
Dashdance back and forth

ledge cancel

double laser short hop

Shine Float

All with fox

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
my cuz when he wins he likes to do ganondorfs taunt in the game and out loud. then he pauses the game and zooms in on ganondorfs massive **** and makes splooge noises......=]

and me personally, if its on corneria then i like to double wall jump off the back of the arch

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
I charge up needles. If I have needles already, or have time left, I taunt. Because almost no one does a taunt anymore. X3

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Second that. Depends who I'm using. I'll either charger needles, charge luigi tornado, or cycle through radishes till I get a good one. Any other character and I kind of just get in position for when they respawn.

Or if it's a vertical kill I just dash off the edge and up-b.

-PM-

Smash Ace
if im mario i wavedash down it looks sweet but if im yoshi i just throw random eggz at the spawn even though it does nothing =D lol

Eaode

Smash Champion
With Captain Falcon, I usually Multitaunt. See how many taunts I can get in before they reach me. My record is four.

Or I do the Isai Taunt.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
With Marth, I do "DA WAVE" bassicly, SHFFL Uair wavelan backwards repeat and do something cool when i reach the edge.

With C.Falcon I show off "bouncing" in the stage by doing SHFFL DAirs, it looks like I bearly touch the ground stomping it (kinda like a pogo stick lol).

If I Jiggly, I just taunt-spam

If I Samus, I do some Superwavedashing (tho I miss half of the time xD)

Seison

Smash Journeyman
If i've got time, I taunt as they die, but if not i usually just wavedash around a bit

Adi

Smash Lord
Marth: Random Wavedashes with SHFFL Nairs thrown into the mix
Falco: Some quick pillaring and random lasering thrown into the mix =P

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
I either taunt or shffl dairs because I love watching Pikachu smash his head on the floor.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
On stages with 3 platforms (with fox) I like to waveland on all three and then the base of the stage if I have Star KO'd them. I just love the circular motion. Fox's taunt is awesome though.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
If i'm captain falcon i "Show Me Your Moves" or Falcon Punch.
If i'm fox, i multishine faster than my opponent has ever seen (assuming they've never played me before) in an attempt to shine them blind (i'm no zelgadis though). or i double laser double shine, repeat. Somtimes i just go all crazy over the stage w/ lasers or movement tricks. Somtimes i firestall. The list goes on.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
sheik- store needles
peach-turnips
samus- charge up beam
link-throw bomb up then uair it
pika,marth, c falcon, and g&w- taunt
the rest i do all that "showing off tech"stuff

lain

Smash Master
you don't have any tech skill hot arms. what's there to show?

uhh... as fox i'll shffl a dair to shine and wavedash then repeat. simple, but it keeps me on my toes.

as mewtwo i'll just charge the shadowball. if the guy comes back before i finish i jump off the stage and charge because they won't be able to do anything about it. haha.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Reverse needle cancel the edge then go back for another KO.
Or if I'm Bowser, getting the KO in the first place was enough of an insult. I'll stand right where I was lol.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Off topic, Anther inspired me to pick up the Chu with the vid "Teh RudeChu", whenever I'm the rat, I try some of the sick stuff you do in the vid XD

Eaode

Smash Champion
With Samus I carge the Beam

If the Beam is Charged, I get EXTENDERRRRRR

If I STILL GOT EXTENDERRRRR, I SWD away from where they will spawn.

If I'm already away from their spawn point, I taunt.

Serenade.ll

Smash Rookie
I usually just do the usual charge needles , charge shot, taunt etc.

As bowser I short hop as much as possible, fortress to the ledge or just upsmash bowser a## them for a long period of time..

I thought I was the only person that thought his dash dance was entertaining :laugh:

Top Bottom