• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you do right after you've KO'd someone?

xstompx

Smash Cadet
It depends who I kill. If I killed someone a lot better than me, then I probably don't do much on the screen because I'm in shock, especially a good kill :-) If it's someone who isn't a lot better than me and I'm using a character with a funny taunt: "Saweeet!" (very annoying to the dead person) and, of course, "Show me ya moves!" Just a way to slightly annoy the person, but all in good fun. I sometimes have tried to wavedash a bit, but embarrass myself if I fail -.- I'm not too good at it.

HumanIce

Smash Cadet
I don't use the up-thingy.. to do some special move, I usually play kinda fair, but it is something I always do while the dude is about to fall, I try to walk off the stage and kill my self before he dies.. I don't know why I do it.. I just do..

CHUK

Smash Ace
D00d yugioh the abridged series is awesome! I love saying "you don't stand a ghost of a chance yugi!"

Mx7f

Smash Cadet
I try to break my record of 10 JC shines w/ Falco.
I wavedash as many time as I can w/ Icies because the noise gets on peoples nerves.
I practice SHFFLing w/ fox.
I dashdance into random flying knees w/ CF
I fail at SWD w/ Samus.
And I wake up w/ Jiggly. :p

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
as CF, ill sprint from side of the stage to the other, back and forth.
Bowser, SH to make the screen shake a lot.
Anyone else, taunt

SpeedyHawk

Smash Cadet
Usually listen to my friend's shouts of "You just got lucky," then ask him how I got lucky the last 5 times :D.

a-mar

Smash Cadet
as samus charge a big blast!!

or if i already have one, then move right under there spawn platform and SWD out the way!!!!
makes people so pissed:D

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Taunt + "You got killed... IN AMERICA!"
LMAO. Bandit keith.

It depends on the character I'm using. If I'm screwing around with space animals, I'll JC as many shines as I can(which is only around 2 or 3) or SHDL with Fox.

If I'm Mario, I'll shuffle Uairs across the stage to a rising tornado.

I haven't mastered the crossing mallet taunt with ICs yet but once I get it down, oh it's on.

With Ness, I'll "Okay, okay, okay". With GaW, I'll also triple taunt.

With Young Link, I'll short hop, Bomb drop, fast fall bomb catch repeatedly.

With MArth, I'll Short-hop double fair across the stage.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
i taunt as many times as humanly possible without getting hurt, lol. but if its a battle with items ill taunt 1 time then go after an item i need, if i still have time after i get the item ill taunt some more. i prob. sound like such a noob compared to everyone else but thats just how i play >.>

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
my friend made this up on Luigi

consecutive crouch cancels, while stating, and I quote, "BJ BJ BJ" followed by a down B

wahooooo

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I usually just WD back and forward, and finish if off with 1-2 SHL depending on where my opponent it.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I go for the ledge. Invincibility vs Invincibility only makes sense.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Depends on who i am using; Fox/Falcon i just run through all th stage and if theres time(mostly on star KOs) i run back to the other corner. With Mario i just throw shorthopped fire balls, Falco the same; SHL's. with Marth the Taunt(still waiting to see the day he missed the sworddance opf the taunt and hurts himself :/) , and Ganon i just stand there.

Actually with Falco i often taunt too, and say: "Siiiiiiii!" as he 'dances', copied this from my cousin but its great cause pisses my bros ;)

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
I either SD (usually when I'm playing Falcon), taunt, or dashdance/WD back and forth as fast as I can.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I either jump and air dodge straight down (like, spot wavedashing, whatever), wipe my forehead, or charge Sheik's needles. >_>

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I've gotten in the habit of not doing anything in the game. It's easier to mess with their minds through the wodners of speech. "You know you are supposed to get back on the stage, right?" Psych 'em out!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I do something useful if the character can (like Peach can cycle through turnips, Sheik can store needles, etc). Otherwise I just practice wavedashing or shffls. What do you do?
I know I practice wavedashing back and forth, and I'm starting to practice waveshining, but I don't fully understand how yet :(

Top Bottom