• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what do women realy like in guys

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
this thread is still dickriding on that girls like the "sensitive" guy. fail.

confident, funny, playful. /GG

NABS

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I wonder if girls like guys who can fight o_O;
Actually, if a girlfriend ever tells you " Let it go please, let's keep moving," swallow your pride and listen.

Major turn off for MOST girls when their b/f's don't listen to them and rather listen to their pride.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Actually, if a girlfriend ever tells you " Let it go please, let's keep moving," swallow your pride and listen.

Major turn off for MOST girls when their b/f's don't listen to them and rather listen to their pride.
Maybe she just doesn't want to see you get stabbed?

Goldfinch

Smash Rookie
What I want is a gentleman. The kind of guy who opens the door for women like it's second nature. The kind of guy who is interested in courting me. Maybe I sound old-fashioned, but it's a view that rather than makes me a weak woman, empowers me because I will settle for nothing less than respect. I give respect, I respect myself, therefore I demand respect from men who are interested in me.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
What I want is a gentleman. The kind of guy who opens the door for women like it's second nature. The kind of guy who is interested in courting me. Maybe I sound old-fashioned, but it's a view that rather than makes me a weak woman, empowers me because I will settle for nothing less than respect. I give respect, I respect myself, therefore I demand respect from men who are interested in me.
you sound really demanding.
/step back.

Fonix

Smash Cadet
Well I will break it down like this, you have girls and you have women. The only difference is their choice in men. The younger ones, usually 18-25 fall into the "Girls" category. They generally go for the ******* type. The guy that you look at and say "that cocky prick is going to dog her out so bad" and it never fails. Every time I start dating someone who falls into that age range they tend to run off pretty early and hook up with some piece of trash.

Women on the other hand have had their experience, and are sick of the *******s. They generally are 25 and older. They've done all the partying, sleeping around, blah blah blah that they want too. They are in fact looking for the nice guy who is going to treat them right.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
But by that time the nice, intelligent guys have long ago been fed up with the girls who blew them off for *******s and eventually found more unique, mature, and interesting partners. Ironically, the women who used to go for the douchebags wonder why they can't find a decent man at this age, even though they've probably already known and hurt more than their share of them in the past.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Well I will break it down like this, you have boys and you have men. The only difference is their choice in women. The younger ones, usually 18-25 fall into the "boys" category. They generally go for the hot, easy ***** type. The girl that you look at and say "Dayum, she's hot and probably such a ****" and it never fails. Every time I start dating someone who falls into that age range they tend to run off pretty early and hook up with some piece of trash.

Men on the other hand have had their experience, and are sick of the *****es. They generally are 25 and older. They've done all the partying, sleeping around, blah blah blah that they want too. They are in fact looking for the nice girl who is going to treat them right.
Oh hai I fixed that for you.

Wait a second...

Lil Kong

Smash Journeyman
A woman likes a Real dude. It doesn't matter if you a geek, a jock, fat, skinny, sensitive or a jerk. Just be youself. And dont put Smash or any game at higher priority than her. I swear Ive actually heard people on SWF say they would rather play smash than get a girl. Its crazy.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This thread hurts my sense of identity

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
A woman likes a Real dude. It doesn't matter if you a geek, a jock, fat, skinny, sensitive or a jerk. Just be youself. And dont put Smash or any game at higher priority than her. I swear Ive actually heard people on SWF say they would rather play smash than get a girl. Its crazy.
on a similar note, Lil Kong is one of the biggest badasses I've ever hung out with.

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I feel like ranting and i don't have anyone to talk to, even though this s***ty thread is made of fail i'll write it here to not spam with a new rant topic...

I have a crush on this friend of mine who is very nice and intelligent, the thing is i invited him to my 12th grade prom thats in june and he said yes and promised to go... Now all of a sudden he says he can't go because he "has something more important to do on that day..." I liked him because he was by no means an @$$hole but that is just horrible... It hurts so much, if he had just said from the beginning that he can't go i would have been ok but "I have something more important to do than your once in a life time prom" is just too much... I don't even want to talk to that ****er again... Shhessh don't ever say that to a girl...

I'll probably get flamed for posting this but i really don't give a **** anymore... I just hate him so much...
...and no i don't like anyone else so don't say ooh just take some other guy, i only wanted to go with him.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Yeah, Marie, crushes suck. Especially when you only like one person for a long time.

...Gah, what am I talking about. I know NOTHING about love. All I do in these threads is make incredably cheesey posts on how the girl I like doesn't like me and how I'm such a ***** I can't ask her out.

Back on topic: When did you ask him out?

Dibs

Smash Lord
Marie: Once you get into college, you'll forget all about relationships with silly boys.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Marie's example further strengthens my belief that it's harder for girls to find love than for guys.

Good luck with life, Marie.:)

--------
Nice to see you again, Dibs:D.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
...Wait, doesn't guys finding love have to do with girls finding love, Zero Beat?

Wow, it's Dibs.
My point was, if I wasn't clear enough; "There are more decent girls than guys."

Life experience has taught me that though, not sure how informed I may be in almost 19 years of living.>_<

CHUK

Smash Ace
U know what is funny is that EVERY relationship I have been in it has always been me not really liking the girl that much and then they get all over me for some reason, but if I actually like a girl then I always get lead on .... I ****ing hate girlz >.>

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why in the world would you take a woman's magazine seriously? Any woman who reads that crap is very insecure. That's why I don't go anywhere near chick mags. What makes a great guy? Someone who can be themselves...a guy that isn't fake. Trust me, most guys change themselves to impress girls and I sure don't find it attractive. I like Baha because he was himself and didn't change around me. And money doesn't have anything to with it. Girls can make money all on their own... ;)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
How about asking a girl?
Hmmm, where could one be- Oh wait, I am one! -cough-

You know why girls like guys that are confident? Because they hope that a confident guy won't be afraid of showing affection.

You want an answer to girl problems? AFFECTION! If we're pissed it's cause you didn't give it to us when we were hoping for it. It's also why girls actually have lasting relationships with sensitive guys - getting a girl is one thing but keeping her takes the same amount of effort, something guys always seem to forget.

Also, not all girls are the same. We are all different, we look for different things in guys. I, personally, like my guys kind, understanding and yet at the same time, outgoing enough to balance out my shyness a bit.

GhostAnime

Smash Ace
so, marie, simply because your friend wont take you to a silly party due to a possibilty of being busy is an excuse to hate him?

why is it so important? why not get to learn more about the guy and actually just date him? if you truly liked him, you wouldnt hate him for not taking you to a prom.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
so, marie, simply because your friend wont take you to a silly party due to a possibilty of being busy is an excuse to hate him?

why is it so important? why not get to learn more about the guy and actually just date him? if you truly liked him, you wouldnt hate him for not taking you to a prom.
Ugh, thank you.

If you're not actually dating the guy, there's no room to complain so harshly. Yeah, it sucks your friend is ditching you, but it's just that, he's only your friend. Does he even know how much it meant to you? Remember, guys can't magically know how you feel about something without you telling them. What are his other plans, anyways?

Part of me wishes I had just skipped senior prom. What a waste of cash. I would've had more fun if my friends and I had a big bonfire in the backyard with our own music playing or something.

Dime

Smash Journeyman
Not being overanxious or “desperate” is a big thing to. A friend of mine wants a g/f so badly it’s detrimental to him finding someone. I keep telling him it won’t happen when he wants it to, only when he doesn’t want it to happen.

naevorc

Smash Apprentice
Think with your HEAD, be a man and take the **** lead already, be responsible(being flaky is for high school, leave that habit), trusting (not foolishness). And I think you'll find having gratitude will help you in... well anything. Don't concentrate on bad things, you'll dig your own grave; learn to forgive. Forgiving is NOT saying you forgive the person then bring it up against them later. Genuine forgiveness is a sign of genuine love.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow you guys missed out. senior prom only happens once in your life.

well if you don't have any friends at your school thats another story i guess....

you know what girls want? a very large ****.

Top Bottom