• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What day in November is he out for a fury fight?

andree123

Smash Ace
This is a release date thread for Terry, seeing as Banjo and Hero got their own release date threads, why not for Terry?

I believe that in the 2nd week of November or five/four days after Amiibo wave 16 is released North America and Europe is when Terry will be out.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
A big rumor based on the Amiibo wave date is the 13th. That would be great because it's the day before my birthday.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Regardless of when he releases, we’ll know he’s close when ads for him show up at Japanese 7-11’s.

D

Deleted member

In that case, 7-11 has now become my go to convenience store.

DutchPichu

Smash Journeyman
For the people in the USA, November 13th. Then it will be November 14th in Europe. It's on a Thursday, and it's my birthday, so it will be a perfect present!

DeDeDIke

Smash Apprentice
Maybe he'll be released on the day the Chrom/Incineroar/Simon amiibos are released? Imma gonna go get the Chrom amiibo when that day comes...

andree123

Smash Ace
We know that Terry is coming in November but he's likely going to be released after November 3rd since this Japanese 7-11 advertisement will be taken down before 2nd week of November's Wednesday, possibly to prevent leaks 7-11 from happening.
Gotta take my quote from one of these speculation threads.

So I see no one has shared this yet.

View attachment 243934
The new Spirit event has copyrights for SNK and is the first event period since September to have these.

Terry imminent?
Sorry about the double post, but it feels like we're going to be playing as him in a week later.

https://smashbros.nintendo.com/buy/dlc/

oh yeah they changed Terry's date thing from "November" to "Coming soon" so that coupled with the dozen other things I think we can expect Terry within a week's timeframe if not sooner.
Triple post, yikes for me.
Anyways, it sounds like Terry is probably coming out in November 1st, which I didn't expect to happen.

link2702

Smash Champion
My mind thinks that he is coming next week.
Think this makes sense as it’s also close to that November tournament Nintendo is holding, they probably want terry out before it happens cuz they’re hoping he’ll incentivize folks to join in.

D

Deleted member

Think this makes sense as it’s also close to that November tournament Nintendo is holding, they probably want terry out before it happens cuz they’re hoping he’ll incentivize folks to join in.
Wonder what they'll do with an early release character.

link2702

Smash Champion
Wonder what they'll do with an early release character.
I mean, Nintendo isn’t ever concerned about whether people learned the matchup or not. They’ll have him 100% legal and in the build of the game for the tournament. In fact they’ll probably be using terry alongside ryu and ken to promote this more competitive focused tournament. Having another, new character from a more traditional fighter would be a pretty good tie in to it.

andree123

Smash Ace
Double post, but Terry is out today, let someone close this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom