• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What characters will you add to the game through Mii fighters?

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
Some of the best things in Smash always require a little imagination. With the introduction of Mii Fighters, anyone can join the battle! ...provided you're willing to suspend your disbelief just a little. Naturally they work best when you're emulating a humanshape character, but that still gives you plenty of possibilities!

I'm a fan of Xenoblade 2 and I'm super excited for that Rex costume. That was the best way to incorporate him without having to actually make him a character. I'm sad we'll never actually see Rex in Smash, but with that costume I know I'll be wielding the Aegis sword alongside Azurda very soon.

I'm probably going to make a Mii of Adol Christin because of how much I enjoyed Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA this summer. Seriously, if you haven't played it, check that out.

And of course, Hank Hill will return to bring the pro-pain.

Who will join your personal Mii battle?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I'll be adding Vaati, Eggman, Moge-ko, and Tails again, alongside several of my OCs.

Bobthealligator

Smash Ace
Nia, Zeke if he has a costume too (don't see why he wouldn't), and I'll probably join Sabertooth and add Adol too as he doesn't really need a costume to look like him.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'll be making few wrestlers like Undertaker, Kane, Edge, Triple H, Stone Cold, the Rock, and Michelle McCool as Mii fighters. As well as Robin, Starfire, Blackfire, Wildfire, Raven, Cyborg, and Beast Boy from the Teen Titans as Mii fighters. I also will make a few anime characters like Naruto and Sasuke from the Naruto series and Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brook from the One Piece series as Mii fighters.

Edit: I don't play as the Miis, but I prefer to see characters I recognize more than random Miis I didn't create when I play Multi-Man Smash.

Last edited:

Wiinner159

Smash Hero
NNID
Make a guess...
3DS FC
2251-6491-9042
I don't intend to go that crazy into it but I'm at least planning on porting over some of my ones from Smash 4 like Trusty Patches, Mr. Torgue High Five Flexington, Andrew Ryan, Isaac from the Binding of Isaac, and like everyone from Punch Out!! Wii.

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
The new Skull Kid outfit will have the Mii Fighters look exactly like him since the proportions are the same and there's Majora's Mask. So it will be like playing as Skull Kid but without the moveset and voice, not as much suspension of disbelief required. So... him until modding or potential Assist upgrade DLC or Smash 6?

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Several of the Miis from the Vinesauce Tomodachi Life stream, of course. Definitely Hank Hill as well

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Using the outfit provided by the Yiga Clan outfit, I'll be able to make a decent Deadpool! Could probably work for Spider-Man too, but I think Deadpool fits more

Feel free to totally steal this idea btw

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 11.46.29 AM.png

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Hawke.

I add Hawke in every character creator I can. I've got a Hawke in Soul Calibur, a Hawke Mii in Smash 4, a Hawke in Dragon's Dogma, a Hawke in Monster Hunter World-- hell, I made my final playthrough of FE: Fates "Hawke" and my town thingy was Kirkwall.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I plan to be making Mii Fighters of a few of my OCs just as I did for Smash 4. This time, however I'm hoping to be a tad more organized with my Mii Fighter creations then last time, though, because a lot of them were "one-offs" that I made just to try out the DLC costumes they added.

Hawke.

I add Hawke in every character creator I can. I've got a Hawke in Soul Calibur, a Hawke Mii in Smash 4, a Hawke in Dragon's Dogma, a Hawke in Monster Hunter World-- hell, I made my final playthrough of FE: Fates "Hawke" and my town thingy was Kirkwall.
Where is that character from again?

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Where is that character from again?
Dragon Age II, the black sheep of the series that for some reason implanted itself on my soul.

Hawke's my favorite player character from any RPG with a customizable player character. And since I'll never get her/him again, I've made a habit of plugging Hawke into any character maker where I can put a basic red streak across the face.

Troykv

Smash Master
I'll try to make a Micaiah again; I hope I have more choices to work around; it would be nice to have a Micaiah Mii Custome.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
I'm hoping the Proto Man Mii costume will return. It's likely though, since I've already seen several DLC Mii costumes return in this title.

Aside from that, probably just silly stuff like cartoon characters, characters I came up with while messing around in the Mii maker and other dumb **** like the "tfw no gf" guy.

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
I'd probably do Non-video game characters like Goku, Sakurai and Iron Man. But as far as Mii costumes for actual video game characters that I'd want to see released go, I guess I'd want to see Bomberman, M. Bison, Amy Rose and Pepsi man.

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
I'm adding Tails in if his Mii costume returns.
I just hope he can be DLC though.
Also, adding Principal Skinner and Superintendent Chalmers, to re-create Steamed Hams.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
If this costume is still in...

...it will mark the return of my "Prince Crumb" Mii swordfighter. One of my favorite Mii Fighters to ever play.

Also, if the Samus outfit returns, it'll also guarantee the return of my "Metroid" Mii Gunner, my other favorite Mii Fighter.

Squirtle/Mario guy

Smash Journeyman
Well i won't mention returning characters since they're returning i'll mention 5 newcoming mii costumes i would want

Mii Brawler :
Black Shadow (F-Zero)
Primid (Super Smash Bros)
Captain Rainbow (Captain Rainbow)
Karate Joe (Rhythm Heaven)
Chun Li (Street Fighter)

Mii Swordfighter :
Alm (Fire Emblem)
Adeline (Kirby)
Felix (Golden Sun)
Joker (Persona 5)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Mii Gunner :
Ziggy (Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle)
Tetra (Legend of Zelda)
Doom Guy (Doom)
Gooigi (Poltergust can be on his back while the gun is the suction bit of the poltergust to suck Ghosts/Boos up) (Super Mario)
Shadow (Sonic)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls will be my Mii Brawler of choice. This game already has plenty of video game characters in it, so why not mix it up with a dumb cartoon one? Anyway I can't wait to use him to punch Ridley in the face.
Pterodactyl Punch.gif

Ford will be a mii gunner.

Anyway that's just going to be the start of it. I actually played as a ton of goofy miis for casual play back in Smash 4 (Baymax, Sakurai himself, plenty of others who I'm too tired to remember right now) and will probably be doing it again here. I'm especially excited now that I know I can play them online.
If this costume is still in...

...it will mark the return of my "Prince Crumb" Mii swordfighter. One of my favorite Mii Fighters to ever play.

Also, if the Samus outfit returns, it'll also guarantee the return of my "Metroid" Mii Gunner, my other favorite Mii Fighter.
Good news buddy, it was spotted in Sakurai's menu tour. You can see it in this video.
I'm honestly very surprised they brought this back considering Chrom himself is actually playable now. I bet this will mean that all Mii costumes are coming back.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Wait, do fighter outfits come free or are they DLC again?
It seems a number of previously DLC costumes are in the base game.
As far as I've seen there are Mii costumes of Captain Falcon, Chrom, Ashley and Samus. Have you guys spotted any others?

Top Bottom