• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What chacter can you not STAND to fight?

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
The GAY wolf, the one that spams blaster, uses smashes a lot, knows what hes doing, and puts no contest whenever I CG him. (my brother)

AAP

Smash Journeyman
Man i'm surprised to see the Peach hate, imagine if she had her old dsmash...

I second whoever it was that said anyone with a sword, and Snake

Wietse

Smash Rookie
To guys who can't stand pika's spamming stuff: Find yourself a way to avoid it and kick pikachu's bottoms. My eight year old brother uses Pikachu as his main (he's really kinda good) and I lost to him a few times because he spammed (to his pleasure, he had beat his 10 years older brother :p) Pikachu. Jost work out a strategy to beat spammers, since you should keep this in mind: SPAMMING MOVES IS NOT ILLEGAL (it's not that I do it because I have more effective ways to win a match)! If you can win a match by just spamming moves, why shouldn't you? When you see a spammer you just have to think about a way to make sure you can escape and find the spammer's weak point (like c-down on a b-side spamming Pit).

Jigglypoof

Smash Cadet
Ike. If you choose him, I will pause and exit the match. I refuse to fight him unless it's in a tournament where I absolutely have to.

Veil2222

Smash Journeyman
Marth... I just.... hate him with a passion. I do okay against him but man... everything he does is annoying.

tyler___

Smash Cadet
Sonic no doubt. He's just rolling the whole time doing the same exact combo every time he hits me with it. If he kills me I hear the most annoying taunt in the game. And winning doesn't make me happy cause it's usually because of the **** time limit.

Oh and Pikachu and Diddy for the already stated reasons.

Smady

Smash Master
No one. Unless there is severe lag [online], at which point characters with strange timing on their moves can get to me at times; guys like Kirby and Pit.

My first post here this year. Small yay.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Fox- His dair-> utilt x5-> smash is truly annoying, his blaster is very annoying, and he can shine spike my poor link. It doesn't help that he's incredibly fast either.

Diddy- Bananas (though i do like using bananas against them)

Wolf- Do i need to say anything?

ForteReloaded

Smash Rookie
I hate battling Zelda, Olimar, and Wario. Zelda seems to just destroy me, Olimar is small and its hard to keep track of him with all his Pikmin, and I hate Wario. I've hated Wario since I learned one of his kill moves was a fart >_>

Chaos F-15

Smash Apprentice
Diddy-bananas
DK-annoying
MK-broken
Pikachu-thunder
Mario-cape
Wario-just don't like him outside and inside of smash.
Ike-too OP
Lucas- annoying nair and up-smash.

ledhead

Smash Apprentice
The worst, by far, is Meta Knight. It's kinda hard to not hate him when you can't touch him. I use him though, and its only because I can't fight MK otherwise.

Next is Dedede. Freakin chaingrab....

Third is Pit. I have a hard time dealing with spammers. And Pit redefines what spam is.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Yoshi. I have no experience playing a Yoshi so its always surprising

ToonLuigi

Smash Cadet
Pikachu, Pikachu, Pikachu. STOP SPAMMING YOUR ****ING THUNDER. I swear, If I hear "PIKAAA!!!" *crash* one more time, I am going to personally find the guy that gave Pikachu his moveset, get his *** on a plane to NY, and string him up by his nuts in the middle of Times Square until he's dead.
^ I agree with 100%...That and his B spam. I also hate Mr G&W because of his Standard A(But I use it anyway!).

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hate all Top tiers! That includes this:
-Metaknight is Metaknight, self explanitory.

-Snake and his overpowered spammable broken-ranged Tilts (Especially U-tilt) and capable of camping somewhat well. I hate him too! And trying to catch him while spamming Mortar slide is frustrating.

-Dedede and his cheap Chaingrabbing screws every1 (ESPECIALLY BOWSER, and I use Bowser!) except the lightweights, and I got no lightweights. A B-air spammin D3 is just as bad since the B-air has more range than all of Pit's moves, the hitbox lasts so long and it kills the arrows. A Grab/B-air spammin D3 can even kill me, and I can't approach without getting grabbed half the time, its not fair!

-G&W gots overpowered Smashes and has too much disjointed moves, and I swear I HATE that B-air.

-Falco and his annoying blaster and stupid Chaingrabbing.

-Rob and his stupid projectiles, not that big of a camper, but it's really the Dsmash, F-air and N-air that I hate.

Then I hate these other chars...
-TL is one fast annoying cat-eyed freak and camps much more better than a Pit.
-Pikachu, you and your Thunder/Dsmash Spam. I hate hearin "PIKA!" every 10 seconds!
-Ike even though I can kill him quickly, I hate those Jab-spammin ones and getting hit by a random Fsmash that kills me before I get to 80%, but he isnt that hard.... well in lag, he is hard.
-Kirby is small and annoying, I cant get over the stupid little combo of his or his B-airs.
-Olimar's Grab/Smash spam, not as hard as the D3 whatsoever.
-Fox is almost always dependant on that D-air to U-tilt/Usmash that it's rediculous.
-Diddy to me is only annoying with Bananas, not that big of a threat unless completely dependant on bananas. Then again, the good Diddys rely on bananas...
-Marth's range, tippers and speed, all are annoying to Pit. His edgeguarding capabilities can also pressure me.
-Ness... Nothing more what I see but spamming grabs for B-throw KOs when Im at like 110% damage. PK fire spam on poor Bowser is another thing.
-Lucas is more annoying than Ness, for not only does he have better recovery, he is prone to being a bigger spammer with his quick and powerful Fsmash, and that Dsmash somehow gets me sometimes at a bad time. I hate that Magnet too.
-Samus or Spammus, with the Missile camp with Z-air spams, it takes me a while just to get past all the missiles, and Z-air stops all of Pit's approaches.
-ZSS and that stupid Armor at the beginning of the match. Always tossing armor for a quick kill, and her speed is annoying. I very much hate spikes, and that Side-B... faced one that spammed Side B while trying to cower.
-Ice Climbers though They are not a common sight for me, I still hate their grabbing.
-Sonic is only annoying if I cant catch him, but he isnt a major threat.
-Ganondorf that spams Side-B to Jab or D-tilt is what i hate about him.
-Zelda takes away my ability to glide freely without getting hit, or trying to approach from above. And D-tilt spammin Zelda by a wall is bad. Experienced that at Delfino Plaza... 14 painful kicks...

Wow, I hate a lot of em.
So Im going to narrow it down and say I cannot stand any of the top tier chars, especially D3, Snake or MK, with G&W and Falco coming close.
As for the others, I hate TL, Olimar, and Lucas/Ness, Pika, Fox, Ike, Samus, ZSS, Marth, and Kirby.
In fact, I hate campers/stallers and spammers, lets put it at that.

But D3 might be even worse than MK if I can't overcome the Grab/B-air spam as Pit... or any other my other chars.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
-Ice Climbers though They are not a common sight for me, I still hate their grabbing.
-Sonic is only annoying if I cant catch him, but he isnt a major threat.
MK obviously is the most hated just for that reason.

Ice Climber's chaingrabbing is something i've always disliked which is why I hate them, as for Sonic, well...let's just say he speed isn't the only thing annoying about him (seeing I'm a Bowser main)

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
Ugh, Olimar...such range and power!

On the other hand, I absolutely love playing against a chain grabbing DeDeDe. Being forced to change my entire playstyle for the purpose to not get grabbed is so incredibly fun.

unwelc0med

Smash Journeyman
PIKAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PIKAAAAAAAAA

PIKACHUU

PIKACHUU

PIKACHUU
die die die that, and you're too slow spammers.

Top Bottom