• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your unpopular gaming opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kasran
  • By contrast, I think Kalos has some of the best Pokemon in the series. You can't tell me that designs like Tyrantrum, Yveltal and Malamar aren't cool-looking. You just can't.
Fine, you're on! Tyrantrum and Yveltal aren't... they're not... they... Ah, you're right after all. I really do think the designs have only gotten better with time. (I think a reasonable objection might be made to the somewhat gimmicky way to e.g. evolve Inkay into Malamar - though I suppose gimmicky evolutions have been in the series since Espeon/Umbreon and time sensitivity in Gen 2.)

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
The only problem I had with Other M's story was Adam. He acted too much like a robot for me to believe Samus's admiration for him.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
  • Ocarina of Time is severely overhyped and was at best decent. Majora's Mask absolutely destroys it in everything; the plot, the gameplay, the music, everything Ocarina did, Majora's did better.

• I didn't mind Samus having PTSD in Other M, and I feel the only reason people didn't like it was due to it's use coming off less as a plot device and more like it's part of some bad fanfic. Had it been written into the plot better, I feel like it'd be much more welcomed.

• I find most of the Kanto Pokedex to be comprised of some of the worst Pokemon in the series. A garbage Pokemon sounds bad, but I don't see how anybody could defend something like Voltorb or Magneton if they were new Pokemon in Generation 6.

• By contrast, I think Kalos has some of the best Pokemon in the series. You can't tell me that designs like Tyrantrum, Yveltal and Malamar aren't cool-looking. You just can't.
  • Ocarina had a lot more dungeons. Majora's Mask had four (five if you count the Gerudo Fortress). While MM had better dungeons, they weren't enough better that it justifies going from 10 to 5. No, I'm not counting mini-dungeons like the Skulltula Houses or the moon dungeons. I'm also really skeptical of your plot and music analyses, but I'll let them slide for now.
  • Have you played Super Metroid? Other M is a direct sequel. Samus didn't have any problem whooping Ridley's ass then, why should she suddenly wet herself in Other M? No matter how you write it, it flies in the face of continuity.
  • Voltorb was created as a mimic enemy. Something to screw you over when you try to explore. It served its purpose well, but for Gen2 and beyond Game Freak remembered that gamers despise mimics for a reason and they no longer serve that purpose. Except in Gen3, but Gen3 suuuuuuucks. As for Magneton... Have you ever seen computer simulations of ionic bonding? It's more or less the same thing. Grimer and Muk were inspired by a popular misunderstanding of science where toxic sludge can come alive.
  • The Chespin line, the Spritzee line, the Swirlix line, Barbaracle, and Dedenne. I like most of the Gen6 Pokes, and feel like it's one of the better gens, but it had a lot of ugly mofos.

PinballWizard00

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pinballwizard00
3DS FC
3325-1688-9149
1. Which IS your favorite then?
2. Understandable. I'll always prefer Zelda but Super Metroid beats half of the games in the series for me.
3. I was under the impression that Yoshi's Island was the one good Yoshi game and the rest were terrible.
4. Understandable.
5. Understandable.
1. My favorite 3D Mario game would have to be between Sunshine and Galaxy 2.
2. The Super Metroid statement I agree with as the Zelda games I liked are Link to the Past, Link Between Worlds, Hyrule Warriors, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and Wind Waker. The rest I thought was nothing special and was just ok such as Twilight Princess, Link's Awakening, and Skyward Sword.
3. I actually do think Yoshi's Island DS was a good attempt to go back to the Yoshi Island roots, and I really like Woolly World as I just got it yesterday.
4 and 5, that will do.

Last edited:

PinballWizard00

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pinballwizard00
3DS FC
3325-1688-9149
  • Ocarina of Time is severely overhyped and was at best decent. Majora's Mask absolutely destroys it in everything; the plot, the gameplay, the music, everything Ocarina did, Majora's did better.

• I didn't mind Samus having PTSD in Other M, and I feel the only reason people didn't like it was due to it's use coming off less as a plot device and more like it's part of some bad fanfic. Had it been written into the plot better, I feel like it'd be much more welcomed.

• I find most of the Kanto Pokedex to be comprised of some of the worst Pokemon in the series. A garbage Pokemon sounds bad, but I don't see how anybody could defend something like Voltorb or Magneton if they were new Pokemon in Generation 6.

1. Understandable as even I don't think Ocarina of Time is the best game out there.
2. Understandable, but I think they should have just got rid of the PTSD plot device because I think that is what I feel is a little bit of continuity breaker as Samus fought with Ridley many times in the past.
3. Understandable as I feel the later generations had more creative Pokemon than Gen 1, but they were at least trying.
4. Understandable.

finalark

SNORLAX
  • The Chespin line, the Spritzee line, the Swirlix line, Barbaracle, and Dedenne. I like most of the Gen6 Pokes, and feel like it's one of the better gens, but it had a lot of ugly mofos.
I don't know if you're listing off mons you don't like, but I actually adore the Chespin line.

As far as ugly mons, IMO gen 4 and 5 have some of the ugliest mons in it.

As far as laziest goes, gen 1 takes the cake. Funny how people always counter criticisms of Garbador with Muk but nobody seems to remember the seal named seel who is literally a cartoon seal with no other defining features besides the fact that its a seal named seel.

Other mons with similar lazy designs include Radicate and Pidgey.

I don't think Other M's narrative ideas were inherently bad, they were just poorly handled for a number of reasons. I just wish people would stop acting like the story is the only thing that made the game bad. You can complain all you want about bad writing, but it's worth mentioning that Other M is a 3D beat 'em up crammed onto a NES controller.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
As far as laziest goes, gen 1 takes the cake. Funny how people always counter criticisms of Garbador with Muk but nobody seems to remember the seal named seel who is literally a cartoon seal with no other defining features besides the fact that its a seal named seel.
B-but Seel has a horn!

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
  • Have you played Super Metroid? Other M is a direct sequel. Samus didn't have any problem whooping Ridley's *** then, why should she suddenly wet herself in Other M? No matter how you write it, it flies in the face of continuity.
Context is key, though; Other M takes place after Super Metroid....the game where you kill Ridley and his remains are then vaporized by the explosion of Zebes. The reason Samus has a freakout is because she thought Ridley was dead as a doornail until he suddenly pops up in the Pyrosphere. If you killed something that murdered your parents, saw it's remains vaporized in a planetary explosion and then saw that same thing in your face illuminated by fire after that, you'd be scared ****less, too.

Also, Ridley killed Samus' parents when she was three. And this isn't flying in the face of continuity, either; this fact of Samus having PTSD due to Ridley killing her parents has been canon since 2004. :/ It's poorly handled in the story, but saying it flies in the face of continuity is nonsensical.

Last edited:

finalark

SNORLAX
Context is key, though; Other M takes place after Super Metroid....the game where you kill Ridley and his remains are then vaporized by the explosion of Zebes. The reason Samus has a freakout is because she thought Ridley was dead as a doornail until he suddenly pops up in the Pyrosphere. If you killed something that murdered your parents, saw it's remains vaporized in a planetary explosion and then saw that same thing in your face illuminated by fire after that, you'd be scared ****less, too.

Also, Ridley killed Samus' parents when she was three. And this isn't flying in the face of continuity, either; this fact of Samus having PTSD due to Ridley killing her parents has been canon since 2004. :/ It's poorly handled in the story, but saying it flies in the face of continuity is nonsensical.
Not to mention that the Metroid timeline goes like so:

Zero Mission -> Prime -> Prime Hunters -> Prime 2 -> Prime 3 -> Return of Samus -> Super Metroid -> Other M -> Fusion

This mean that, canonically speaking, Samus had fought Ridley four times prior to Other M. Then, when she finally thinks she kills this asshole for good and has avenged her family, he comes back again. At that point it's completely understandable that she'd break down under the mindset that no matter what she does, she cannot win.

Which would have made for a very interesting story had Other M chosen to play up the fact that Ridley comes off as ****ing immortal at that point, but instead it decides to focus on Samus' daddy issues with her "father." Which comes off as completely bizarre to me since her description of Adam in Fusion and makes him come off as more of a close friend rather than a father figure. Besides, she was raised by the Chozo. Why would her commanding officer be a father figure to her rather than, you know, the people that raised her?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Which would have made for a very interesting story had Other M chosen to play up the fact that Ridley comes off as ****ing immortal at that point, but instead it decides to focus on Samus' daddy issues with her "father." Which comes off as completely bizarre to me since her description of Adam in Fusion and makes him come off as more of a close friend rather than a father figure. Besides, she was raised by the Chozo. Why would her commanding officer be a father figure to her rather than, you know, the people that raised her?
Here's the thing though, if done right I could have seen the relationship working. I mean, her parents died, the civilization that raised her died, so I'm sure she was desperate for some sort of father figure. Granted it's a far from perfect explanation, but it could have been salvaged.

The issue is throughout the game I never see the relationship. It goes on and on about how perfect he is, but never shows me anything apart from him being both an idiot and a jackass. There's never a moment that makes me think "yeah, I can see the relationship between these two". Heck, Anthony makes a better father figure than Adam. At least he's shown to give a **** about Samus.

finalark

SNORLAX
The issue is throughout the game I never see the relationship. It goes on and on about how perfect he is, but never shows me anything apart from him being both an idiot and a *******. There's never a moment that makes me think "yeah, I can see the relationship between these two". Heck, Anthony makes a better father figure than Adam. At least he's shown to give a **** about Samus.
Once of the worst moments in the game is that infamous flame-suit scene. The one where Samus is in a burning hot area but won't activate her suit's fire-retardant features because Adam didn't say she could. It characterizes Samus as a blind idiot who won't even protect her own life unless Daddy says it's okay and it characterizes Adam as an asshole who doesn't care about Samus' safety.

I'm not a big fan of the whole "authorization" thing the game had going for it. I get why it's in the game, but IMO a better explanation would be if the space station they were on had various force fields that disabled certain devices that Samus had to find and turn off in order to get her suit to full power. Plus that would have added an exploration element to the game instead of making it a linear path with the occasional dead-end hallway to the side.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Once of the worst moments in the game is that infamous flame-suit scene. The one where Samus is in a burning hot area but won't activate her suit's fire-retardant features because Adam didn't say she could. It characterizes Samus as a blind idiot who won't even protect her own life unless Daddy says it's okay and it characterizes Adam as an ******* who doesn't care about Samus' safety.
How I see it is that gameplay wise it makes sense. You wouldn't want a major hazard to simply be made moot after all.

But yeah the way they handled was not only idiotic, but also makes little sense story wise.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
and it characterizes Adam as an ******* who doesn't care about Samus' safety.
My headcanon is that Adam went to take a dump. He saw that Samus was coming up on a lava area and trusted her to recognize the danger and take appropriate precautions. My first run was about 30 hours total, it's entirely plausible.

Or maybe he didn't realize that she had turned it off, since the reason Samus disabled parts of her kit was because they could be dangerous and the Gravity and Barrier Suits serve no offensive functions.

Last edited:

MongoDB

Smash Rookie
Don't like the Metal Gear Solid series at all. I liked VR Missions on the PS1, haven't enjoyed any other game in the series. Don't particularly like Zelda or Metroid either. Extremely monotonous games.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
I think Other M just had too many things going against it.

First off, the method of control that was chosen for this kind of game was just ridiculous. I mean, having your controls restricted to only the Wii remote? Really? The devs must've been smoking something when they had that idea. Just a few years prior we were playing Metroid games with the Nunchuk, and that worked just fine(I think so anyway). Could they not find a good way to utilize it in Other M?

Gameplay elements like the main "method" of obtaining suit abilities was just out of the blue. Samus refusing to use her suit's functions because Adam hadn't yet authorized it doesn't exactly mesh with the typical Metroid style. It seems like the reverse, actually. You need the abilities TO destroy the bosses rather than beating them down then claiming the rewards, then using the newly acquired items to further explore and progress through the game.

I'm not a big fan of the whole "authorization" thing the game had going for it. I get why it's in the game, but IMO a better explanation would be if the space station they were on had various force fields that disabled certain devices that Samus had to find and turn off in order to get her suit to full power. Plus that would have added an exploration element to the game instead of making it a linear path with the occasional dead-end hallway to the side.
This seems somewhat arbitrary, but you're right, it would provoke some sense of exploration, because that's one of the primary themes of the Metroid series. Though I prefer the idea of something happening to Samus which causes her to lose her equipment(which happened 3 times at least), and she has to track down her gear(along with some new stuff). I think it plays to the strengths of the exploration factor better. The whole "Not authorized" thing just kind of kills that aspect of Metroid.

Once of the worst moments in the game is that infamous flame-suit scene. The one where Samus is in a burning hot area but won't activate her suit's fire-retardant features because Adam didn't say she could. It characterizes Samus as a blind idiot who won't even protect her own life unless Daddy says it's okay and it characterizes Adam as an ******* who doesn't care about Samus' safety.
Throughout the whole story Adam just sort of pushes Samus around, and she just takes it. And we're supposed to believe that Samus thinks of him as a father figure? Anyone who didn't know any better would probably think she's a glutton for punishment. And about the whole PTSD thing....what a load of bull. Samus is the baddest bounty hunter this side of the universe, who does the same thing when faced with any of the big bads out there: Point her Arm Cannon at their faces. Samus really shouldn't turn into a scared, confused child when confronted with Ridley.

Not to mention that the Metroid timeline goes like so:

Zero Mission -> Prime -> Prime Hunters -> Prime 2 -> Prime 3 -> Return of Samus -> Super Metroid -> Other M -> Fusion

This mean that, canonically speaking, Samus had fought Ridley four times prior to Other M. Then, when she finally thinks she kills this ******* for good and has avenged her family, he comes back again. At that point it's completely understandable that she'd break down under the mindset that no matter what she does, she cannot win.
Wouldn't that be five times, then? Or are you counting both of the encounters in Corruption as one battle against Ridley? Anyway, at this point one would think(I would) that Samus would view Ridley as a routine job now, and that she would put him down as many times as it takes before he's gone for good.

windlessusher

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hakudamashi
3DS FC
3050-7676-0039
And about the whole PTSD thing....what a load of bull. Samus is the baddest bounty hunter this side of the universe, who does the same thing when faced with any of the big bads out there: Point her Arm Cannon at their faces. Samus really shouldn't turn into a scared, confused child when confronted with Ridley.
Samus is human, not a robot.

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
And about the whole PTSD thing....what a load of bull. Samus is the baddest bounty hunter this side of the universe, who does the same thing when faced with any of the big bads out there: Point her Arm Cannon at their faces. Samus really shouldn't turn into a scared, confused child when confronted with Ridley.
....SHE SAW RIDLEY KILL HER MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS ONLY TWO. YEARS. OLD. Samus should be utterly petrified by Ridley, that's accurate to PTSD's own symptoms. Panic attacks are natural to people exposed to the cause of their case of PSTD.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
....SHE SAW RIDLEY KILL HER MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS ONLY TWO. YEARS. OLD. Samus should be utterly petrified by Ridley, that's accurate to PTSD's own symptoms. Panic attacks are natural to people exposed to the cause of their case of PSTD.
Yeah, if that was during Metroid 1/Zero Mission. The PTSD would work

Other M takes place goddamn right after Super where Samus has killed Ridley 3 times (6 times if Prime games count), if anything she should be either pissed off or frustrated that he's still running around at this point again.

Not straight up getting an emotional breakdown as of now. She has no reason to have one. It was forced drama which hurt her character moreso than help. We know she lost her parents and probably don't know how emotional she was when she saw Ridley again after growing up with the Chozos but by Other M's timeline she has no reason to ever be fearful of that purple people eater dragon who has been defeated by her MULTIPLE TIMES and is a battle ready warrior who has been through her toughest fights with Mother Brain, the Omega Metroid and both Ridley and Kraid

Kasran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kasran
Welcome to Unpopular Gaming Opinions: the Other M Backstory Discussion Thread.

Here's an unpopular opinion: I think the recent 2D Mario platformers are still pretty fresh, even if they're not quite as original as the older ones.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905

Other M takes place goddamn right after Super where Samus has killed Ridley 3 times (6 times if Prime games count), if anything she should be either pissed off or frustrated that he's still running around at this point again.

Not straight up getting an emotional breakdown as of now. She has no reason to have one. It was forced drama which hurt her character moreso than help. We know she lost her parents and probably don't know how emotional she was when she saw Ridley again after growing up with the Chozos but by Other M's timeline she has no reason to ever be fearful of that purple people eater dragon who has been defeated by her MULTIPLE TIMES and is a battle ready warrior who has been through her toughest fights with Mother Brain, the Omega Metroid and both Ridley and Kraid
Again, she'd also seen him vaporized in the explosion of Zebes. As far as Samus knew, after Super Metroid's events Ridley was dead as a doornail. Then he suddenly reappears illuminated by fire on the Bottle Ship. As for how emotional she was when she first saw Ridley again...

...pretty damn emotional.

Here's Wikipedia's opening explanation to PSTD;
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an anxiety disorder that can develop after a person is exposed to one or more traumatic events, such as major stress, sexual assault, warfare, or other threats on a person's life. Symptoms include disturbing recurring flashbacks, avoidance or numbing of memories of the event, and hyperarousal, continue for more than a month after the occurrence of a traumatic event.
And an excerpt of the article relating to who is most likely to develop PTSD;
Persons considered at risk include, for example, combat military personnel, victims of natural disasters, concentration camp survivors, and victims of violent crime. Individuals frequently experience "survivor's guilt" for remaining alive while others died. Causes of the symptoms of PTSD are the experiencing or witnessing of a stressor event involving death, serious injury or such threat to the self or others in a situation in which the individual felt intense fear, horror, or powerlessness. Persons employed in occupations that expose them to violence (such as soldiers) or disasters (such as emergency service workers) are also at risk.
Samus is almost certainly bearing survivor's guilt, since she saw her own mother be killed in her stead. And nobody can ever really escape PTSD; it's there for as long as you live. You can get better at controling the symptoms, but you can't just get rid of it; that ****'s going to be on you for life. The only reason her PTSD flared it's ugly head so severly in Other M is, again, because Ridley had just prior gotten vaporized in the destruction of Zebes; as far as Samus knew, he was dead as a doornail. Then he suddenly pops up in the middle of a mission to the Bottle Ship. Her reaction was entirely natural, it just looks unnatural because the rest of Other M's story is absolute garbage.

PinballWizard00

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pinballwizard00
3DS FC
3325-1688-9149
Here's an unpopular opinion: I think the recent 2D Mario platformers are still pretty fresh, even if they're not quite as original as the older ones.
Understandable as the newer 2d Mario games have better control, but I feel as if the older games had the originality that the newer games lacked not to say the newer games are bad.

finalark

SNORLAX
wut? I think that Wikipedia can be used as a source of information, but this is one of those times you might want to check out the last few revisions.
To be fair, arousal can also non-sexual in nature, referring to a strong response or being stirred by something.

But knowing the internet that was likely not the case here.

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Microtransactions and DLC can be done right if it doesn't take away the full experience of the game.

Sadly more and more free to play and big name games are doing this wrong by making them pay to win or pay for the best character/item.

I've seen a couple games do the DLC/microtransactions thing right, but nowadays, this is just something to take away even more of your money.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Samus is human, not a robot.
I am aware of these tidbits. Yet she is also the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy who will take on any threat that presents itself. Other M just kinda....disrupted that known dynamic of the character, at least I think so.

See, I could believe this if Samus' Other M characterization existed in the first game, but this is not the case. Anyway, I can agree with this point of view. Why would she have a mental breakdown after seeing Ridley pop up yet again when she blasted him to bits multiple times in the past? Take Prime 1 for example, which is generally seen to take place after Metroid. On board the Frigate Orpheon she encountered Meta Ridley watching her from above, and Samus was getting ready to blow him to bits. When he flew away, it looked like she expressed frustration at not being able to do the deed and looked like she was pissed. And what did Samus do upon escaping the station? Chased him down, or least tried to anyway. Seems to me like she wasn't scared of Ridley at all at this point. Don't understand why they made it so in Other M. I know they tried to show her human side, but come on. That scene in Other M made it seem as if Samus never fought Ridley before, or that it was made so that she conveniently forgot that she did.

I don't know, I guess I just see the Samus that we've known prior and the Samus in Other M as two different characters, being similar only in name.

.....Ok, I'm done ranting about Other M.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
See, I'd agree with the PTSD thing, if it wasn't for the fact that they've fought plenty of times before. What about then? Why didn't she cower at those points as well? I mean, I'll be honest I don't fully understand PTSD myself, but one would think she'd have more attacks (especially against Ridley) than that one time.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
See, I'd agree with the PTSD thing, if it wasn't for the fact that they've fought plenty of times before. What about then? Why didn't she cower at those points as well? I mean, I'll be honest I don't fully understand PTSD myself, but one would think she'd have more attacks (especially against Ridley) than that one time.
This was explained earlier. Because she saw him be obliterated in the explosion of Zebes. She thought for sure he was gone considering he blew up into smithereens. But NOPE he just comes back again, despite all the odds being in Samus' favor. This is why the PTSD makes sense.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This was explained earlier. Because she saw him be obliterated in the explosion of Zebes. She thought for sure he was gone considering he blew up into smithereens. But NOPE he just comes back again, despite all the odds being in Samus' favor. This is why the PTSD makes sense.
Well, hell PTSD or not I'd be scared ****less if the guy I killed some time ago on a destroyed planet came back to life. In that case, it's less PTSD and more "How did you live?!".
And while we're on this little railroad of Ridley, I also recall him going through two other stages before actually becoming the adult form (Little Birdie and Teenage Ridley). Little Birdie I could see, but Teenage Ridley should have gotten some sort of reaction right? Especially if she suffers through PTSD.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Well, hell PTSD or not I'd be scared ****less if the guy I killed some time ago on a destroyed planet came back to life. In that case, it's less PTSD and more "How did you live?!".
And while we're on this little railroad of Ridley, I also recall him going through two other stages before actually becoming the adult form (Little Birdie and Teenage Ridley). Little Birdie I could see, but Teenage Ridley should have gotten some sort of reaction right? Especially if she suffers through PTSD.
Well remember that she IS Samus Aran, the most kickass bounty hunter who ever lived. And with Ridley pretty much being the guy to beat in Metroid, it'd make sense that she'd do her best to power through that and take revenge for her parents. But I think it's a combination of "Wtf how are you still here" and the PTSD that takes effect in Other M.

But tbh I have never played Other M and I'm going solely off what I've read in this thread and my own logic

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well remember that she IS Samus Aran, the most kickass bounty hunter who ever lived. And with Ridley pretty much being the guy to beat in Metroid, it'd make sense that she'd do her best to power through that and take revenge for her parents. But I think it's a combination of "Wtf how are you still here" and the PTSD that takes effect in Other M.

But tbh I have never played Other M and I'm going solely off what I've read in this thread and my own logic
So then in that case wouldn't she have gone over it by then?
Hell now that I think about it I don't think they ever directly state she in fact has PTSD. All I can find is "she shows symptoms". Which is far different from an actual diagnosis.

I wash my hands more than I probably should, but that doesn't mean I have OCD.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
So then in that case wouldn't she have gone over it by then?
Hell now that I think about it I don't think they ever directly state she in fact has PTSD. All I can find is "she shows symptoms". Which is far different from an actual diagnosis.

Well I don't think PTSD is something that would just fade away that easily. You still see WWII vets with PTSD right?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I don't think PTSD is something that would just fade away that easily. You still see WWII vets with PTSD right?
Fair enough.

But there's still this piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom