• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Uhm what school do you go to?

We always had bizzare things like that happened. One time i came out of my room to d o something, and my friend was pissing on my RA's door.

Then after he was finished, my RA opened the door.

Pretty awesome.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Having to share something with a little kid, or anybody who doesnt know their own strength. Sigh, so much ruined stuff i have..:(

The Original Oats

Smash Apprentice
When people eat cereal without milk
LOL I've done this before. I usually do this when I'm out of milk and just don't feel like cooking(Lazy, obviously :)).

When some ******* interrupts you while you are stating something and the ******* continues to talk.(after telling him to wait his turn that is). This annoys me more than anything to the point where I just want ***** slap the mutha****a.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
When people "like" their own status posts on Facebook. My mates started doing this and it bothers me to no end.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I really get annoyed at people who like certain songs that are in Guitar Hero or Rock Band. Like I saw someones Ipod full of songs ONLY from GH. One song from guns n roses, etc. I really hate when people say I like this one specific artist because of GH. Ok so I like Metallica due to the fact I played GH and that is the only one Ill accept but for a band like System of a Down, then Im angry. I happened to like them before GH:WT came out... grrr :mad:

AssaultFalcon

Smash Cadet
I can't stand when i see black kids with shirts with old rock bands on them that they know nothing about, really irritates me. Also, crying babies in church, just grinds my gears.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I really get annoyed at people who like certain songs that are in Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I happened to like them before GH:WT came out... grrr :mad:
Pretty much this for me too..

I hate when people start listening to a band (or do anything else), just because it's "cool" right now, only because it was put somewhere overrated.

I also hate when people buy a certain brand of product because it's more popular (*coughiPodcough*), or intentionally buy the least known and then brag about it, trying to make it popular and thus "cool".

Also, this ain't (unfortunately) a tiny thing, but Facebook's whole existence annoys me. :mad:

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
haha i don't understand what's so bad about that? people discover new music through games about music isn't that the point?
I'm guessing the bad part is that they like only the songs that are in the games, and don't even give the others from the same band a listen.

...Roach could have some other meaning in mind though.

Also,
Omnicron said:
me said:
Facebook's whole existence annoys me.
along with MySpace and Twitter.
This x9001

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
People saying my name after 3 word

Example

No Mars go get the ??? Mars no mars wrong mars :mad::mad::mad:

Shut the FU(!< uP

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
haha i don't understand what's so bad about that? people discover new music through games about music isn't that the point?
What I meant is that when people only listen to ONE song from the game that a band happens to be from... for example

I have a friend that has this on his PSP:

Black Magic Woman
Welcome to the Jungle
One
Crazy Train
etc.

Also this other person is a self proclaimed Metallica expert. Mostly because he had just played GH Metallica. He says he can identify any song from it. When I show him the song ...And Justice for All (note: this song wasnt in the game :'() and he tells me what band is this from? I tell him Metallica and I leave very very very annoyed. Do you get what I mean?

Also I really hate Facebook and I have just started hating myspace

Jane

Smash Hero
Also this other person is a self proclaimed Metallica expert. Mostly because he had just played GH Metallica. He says he can identify any song from it. When I show him the song ...And Justice for All (note: this song wasnt in the game :'() and he tells me what band is this from? I tell him Metallica and I leave very very very annoyed. Do you get what I mean?
i understand how this would be annoying. because this person think they know shit when they don't. but this -

I have a friend that has this on his PSP:

Black Magic Woman
Welcome to the Jungle
One
Crazy Train
etc.
that i don't think is annoying, like if someone liked a particular song, that doesn't mean they have to look into each artist for more. they may jsut enjoy those songs and be fine with it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
But Im just saying. It would be nice if they gave other songs from that artist a chance. Id understand if they told me "Ive listened to a few, but I didnt like them" then Id understand. But some guy whose mp3 is full of the guitar hero song roster bugs the hell out of me. I mean it couldnt be that bad. That game actually introduced some artists to me and I actually took the time to listen to each song. Well I dunno thats me opinion

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's me. :) I hate milk of all kind.

I've never seen/heard that happening.
I believe the cereal actually is enhanced because of the milk! I wish it was as vast as water though.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when you underestimate the depth of a puddle, so you walk through it, thinking it won't be that bad, and then it turns out that you're ankle deep in water.

I also am annoyed by how some things happen at the worst possible time.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I hate how there isn't a single place in state college pa that has irish blend java monster. Every mini mart back home has it, and a bunch of stores here had the stuff last year. I looked everywhere :(

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I hate it when you underestimate the depth of a puddle, so you walk through it, thinking it won't be that bad, and then it turns out that you're ankle deep in water.
Hahaha, this is a good one. I do that in flip flops all the time :urg:

sammy p

Smash Lord
although this SHOULD concern me other than make me mad, i hate it when my friends call themselves total losers, and gay, and constantly put themselves down when they are in a bad mood and something didnt go their way... (thats MY job :laugh:)
so consequently, when they are in one of these moods, theres no way for me to help them because i just end up yelling at them at something!
its pretty pathetic on my part isnt it?? hahah

By-Tor

Smash Cadet
I hate how mexican tv is ALL about sex, and it's playing all the time in my house so not much I can do about it

they don't even DO IT RIGHT

By-Tor

Smash Cadet
@Jane how long have you watched it? There's always a bunch of girls with plastic **** and they all look like prostitutes

Jane

Smash Hero
watched "it"? if by "it" you mean mexican tv - basically all my life. (not actively, but i've been around it all my life)

what youre saying is highly prejudice, and "they don't even do it right"? wtf?

but anyways, whatever.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
when my mom dont listen too me when I'm talking she would talk with everybody but when is me an her she would tottally zone me right the **** out, its mean an not cool of her Ohh an seeing People just playing with there cell phone's for no reason

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
although this SHOULD concern me other than make me mad, i hate it when my friends call themselves total losers, and gay, and constantly put themselves down when they are in a bad mood and something didnt go their way...

All of my friends that are girls are like this. Not a confident one in the place, geeze.

Anyway, I've found people who act like fools in public annoy me.

Especially people that have mental disabilities. Trust me, as someone who has a disability of a different kind, I hate being characterized the same as them.:(

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
-when a fast food joint forgets my straw and napkins (and I've left before checking to ensure they're there).
-when a waiter forgets my salad and then remembers only in time to bring it with my meal.
-snoring or any other intermittent sound which will keep me awake at night
-overly cautious (slow) drivers who lane hog
-half washed dishes that are set out to be used as if they're clean enough
-public areas that ban smoking but have no designated smoking areas (including entire cities now, but most annoying is in bars)
-Ghetto rides and their occupants insisting on blaring their systems so loud I can feel the vibrations 100 feet away
-people that have either a high pitched or nasally voice

... to name a few ^^

Top Bottom