• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when my mom makes assumptions about the way I live my life because of some report she sees off TV.

Ex: After seeing a report on Internet Addiction, she went through a week where she thought I was addicted to the internet.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
I hate how my dad thinks it's apparently my fault if I don't do good due to lazyness, but when I see hard effort (on a life-style changing level) into something and succeed, it's suddenly God's or Jesus' doing.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
A lot of things have been annoying me recently.
- people who type loudly
- people who cant dress
- people who text constantly
- people swallow and sigh loudly afterwards (random, but my roomate does that all the time)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I don't suppose you mean on foruming, since you can't possibly hear how loudly I'm typing.

But people who text all the time do annoy me as well.

-Terywj

Solonetz

Smash Rookie
=

Dirty screens. Like a phone or handheld. If it has fingerprints or some other noticible thing it annoys the hell out of me.

Spire

III
BRoomer
When you're eating real moisture-absorbing chips like pita chips or pretzels and you must refill your glass of whatever you like to drink to keep your mouth hydrated.
Using ` instead of '.

I HATE IT HATE IT
WORD.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I am extremely annoyed at people with no heart or compassion. When we were talking about haiti in class today someone actually spoke up and said "why do we help these people if no one has never helped us?" Extremely immature. Stupid person doesnt know the meaning of compassion. Plus I can imagine what him when he loses his home due to a hurricane someday. Id want to see him just then (and yes there are hurricanes in FL)

I also hate people when they cannot handle mature topics like gay marriage. Just because you strongly agree with gay marriage does not mean you are actually homosexual. *******es they are. Now since you are the only guy who actually supports that rumors go around that I actually am... sigh whatever I guess.

I also dislike people who do not like classic rock just because its "a bunch of geezers playing guitar". If only they knew. I like it because of the style played back then. I like it much better than modern rock (yeah I can't find anything memorable in the songs these days :p) These people made music history with their amazing songs. If only, if only

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I also dislike people who do not like classic rock just because its "a bunch of geezers playing guitar". If only they knew. I like it because of the style played back then. I like it much better than modern rock (yeah I can't find anything memorable in the songs these days :p) These people made music history with their amazing songs. If only, if only
I hate people who write off modern music because they refuse to look for the tons and tons of great and progressive music in the last decade and just hear the mainstream crap

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I hate people who write off modern music because they refuse to look for the tons and tons of great and progressive music in the last decade and just hear the mainstream crap
Hey I have tried to listen, but when I start to hear, I just get bored quick and since I can't find anything memorable or either the music is not something Id like. So yeah...

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
That fact that EVERYTHING is seen as racist, like I can't say "I dislike him." without some ****** saying "Is it because he's black?" It seems that wanting a blue pen is racist, cuz you don't want black pens, ergo, you hate black people. It drives me up the wall.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
That fact that EVERYTHING is seen as racist, like I can't say "I dislike him." without some ****** saying "Is it because he's black?" It seems that wanting a blue pen is racist, cuz you don't want black pens, ergo, you hate black people. It drives me up the wall.
Its impossible to say you wanted Mcain to win without being called a dirty racist

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I really hate that too, Vodkahaze.

One thing that bother me alot is that triangular spot that the windshield wipers miss when it's raining... drives me insane.

=--Paradox--=

Smash Rookie
Hey I have tried to listen, but when I start to hear, I just get bored quick and since I can't find anything memorable or either the music is not something Id like. So yeah...
Then learn to have patience. Alot of the newer songs actually have good meanings and lyrics to it. Just pay attention to the song and what they're singing. And whether you like it or not, some rap has good messages too.

One of my biggest annoyances is when people just stare. And stare, and stare, and stare. For no reason, its like pointless. And they just keep staring. I usually end up flipping em off. I know thats not exactly nice, but it just bugs the hell out of me.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Then learn to have patience. Alot of the newer songs actually have good meanings and lyrics to it. Just pay attention to the song and what they're singing. And whether you like it or not, some rap has good messages too.

One of my biggest annoyances is when people just stare. And stare, and stare, and stare. For no reason, its like pointless. And they just keep staring. I usually end up flipping em off. I know thats not exactly nice, but it just bugs the hell out of me.
So youd get annoyed if youd find me staring into space for no reason? Cuz I do that ALOT in the middle of a conversation

=--Paradox--=

Smash Rookie
So youd get annoyed if youd find me staring into space for no reason? Cuz I do that ALOT in the middle of a conversation
Actually, not in that way. It wouldnt really bother me cause i'd be talking to you. My point is when people I dont really know, or people that I know are douchebags just stare at me. Like old people I dont know, or immature teenagers staring to talk "smack" to their friends.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Having to find the wiimote and plug in the sensor bar so I can click Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii menu, and then never use the wiimote again for the rest of the day.

Completely pointless. Why can't the GCN controller navigate the menu?

Top Bottom