• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some good kill moves/combos?

Gea

Smash Master
Fair honestly rarely gets setup. The only fair setups I know of are uthrow/dthrow to fair and uair chains to fair. Sometimes you can get a usmash to fair.

Doc doesn't really have magic killmoves. Techpredict and outspace for those fsmashes (one thing I can actually do well) and mindgame in those fairs. Try shorthopping forward, double jump then ffl the fair. Think like Ganon.

What I mean with the Fsmash is... (outspacing anyways) think about when say... Luigi gets back up from the edge. If you are semi close to the ledge but not too close the Luigi will probably instinctively ledgehop fair since you aren't poised to bair or the like. If you actually space it properly you can be barely out of fair range and he drifts right into your palm. Worst case scenario is you trade hits. This works for an amazing amount of characters since no one suspects the fsmash really.

Another one I guess... dthrow uair jab downsmash on fastfallers or semi. Works really well if the uair can get them above the edge (if you were near it) then the jab dsmash is the coup de grace.

otg

Smash Master
Most of Doc's combo's involve Grab, Dthrow, Uthrow (for fastfallers), Jab, Uair, Usmash, and Utilt in some random order, which finish with Dsmash, Fsmash, or Fair. Do any combination involving those moves and you should be good.

sk8tinGam0r

Smash Cadet
i like juggling u air to fair or d-smash the best, but my all time fav is the money shot, if i get u close to the edge expect it cause i will try.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
jab -> d.smash
u.air -> d.smash
u.smash -> f.air
d.throw -> f.smash (Chain grab ender)
u.throw -> f.smash (chain grab ender)
d.throw -> f.air
u.throw -> f.air.

????

PROFIT

St. Viers

Smash Champion
oh, a nice combo I figured out recently. It solves my "I grabbed someone, now what" problem.

downthrow to n-air to re-grab. It works on people who can't usually be cged, like marth <_<. Only works at low percents, but that's all you need it for, because at higher damage you can start with d-throw to u-airs.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I guess some of this would help me out. I'm glad I decided just to look. I'm not one who really think in the heat of battle . . . It's all gotta be premeditated for me.:laugh:

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^lol I'd learn to think while playing. It can be done by anyone, and it will improve your game.

Top Bottom