• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WGW's guide to Bowser in Brawl {Attacks added, Glossary developing}

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
I keep seeing threads and Vids when i search for making animations out of video (Video to Gif) that are under 3-4 seconds also i've seen it done with Gimp (which is free if i remember correctly.) If you want a link just say so >..>

Aura_ace

Smash Rookie
well, that helped a little, but we already know his moves. all in all though, it helped

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
still hasn't been updated, sorry to everyoneexpecting one, i've been on the road alot for tournaments+ other assorted behind-schedule-johns

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
tsk tsk, no johns!
lol
Take your time...gives Bowsers to figure things out on their own. ;)
We should have some rematches Wolfy. We never did use Bowser against each other. lol Maybe we could put some vids of us up there to show how it's done. Though I'll need to get practicing, I've been gone too much too. :(

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Amazing guide, 5-star. Very nicely set out as well, always good to keep things neat =D. Psy.

Torppe

Smash Cadet
bowser is very though what i have saw in videos and he's attacks are powerfull too! this will propably be one of my favourite characters in that game when i get it.

and btw, i have heared that Bowser is the King of Grabs. is that true?
and one more thing.. that Guide was AMAZING ! and great! nice work but there would be one thing.. and it is pictures. There should be even a little bit of pictures then this guide would kick butt! :D

Ulevo

Smash Master
I like the construct for this guide, but it feels incomplete. You should probably consider adding match ups, stage counter picks, approach/defense/ledge tactics and other useful strategies. Just my 2 ¢. :)

* Subscribes *

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
what are you guys talking about, this is not a great guide, all he has put is bowser's moves and he talks a tiny bit about how they have changed, why was this stickied?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
lol I've never claimed it to be a great guide. I've been traveling a lot for tournaments and haven't had the time to do it justice. But thanks, good thing some unknown newcomer to the boards can just pop in and be so rude.

I'm going to try and collaborate with KishSquared for the matchups portion because I do not like Brawl Bowser at all, and he is the best Brawl Bowser I've seen.

pnoid

Smash Cadet
infinite jump combo is really cool does anyone in here know how to use it?

infomon

Smash Scientist
still hasn't been updated, sorry to everyoneexpecting one, i've been on the road alot for tournaments+ other assorted behind-schedule-johns
Yeah I just started using Bowser today, so I came to look up his info, and noticed some problems with the guide. It talks about the aerials having priority, but that doesn't exist in Brawl >.> according to the Physics of Attacks thread. Also, I've read that his side-B can be controlled by the opponent too depending on the percents on each character.

By all means take your time updating the guide; but maybe put a note on it for now to warn that it's a bit behind.

Top Bottom