• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Western New York Upcoming Tournies/Smashfests

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but that's all the way out in Amherst, near Buffalo. Too far for me, unfortunately, as my limit is Rochester...

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
toureny

if ppl want to come to a tounrey come to gauntlet 2 onmarch 12 that a toureny everyone in this threaad can attend thats an upcoming tounrey if ppl didnt notice and try and be there by 11am sharp ppl peace

Shiri

Smash Chump
Free Time!

:beezo: If anyone wants to play **ahemcoughKubuucoughsneeze** later this evening or sometime this weekend, holler at me over PM. Unfortunately, that's the only way I can be reached for a while.

Shiri

Smash Chump
More Free Time!

:beezo: Yeah...so, I'm free if anyone wants to play this weekend. Holler back. ^_^

Shiri

Smash Chump
Yet Again...

If anyone wants to play tonight or tomorrow or whenever...holler at me or IM me. Thanks.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Free Time...Again!

I'll be at EGS tonight around 9 or so. I'll also be free this weekend. Holler!

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
yo guys any of you in or around queens. Cause i will be visiting up there on the 28th and missing SAV. Pm me or IM at Hattrickno18. and let me know whats up

Greta_the_Great

Smash Ace
I went to BOMB3 instead of that Buffalo thing... Mostly to see my old smash crew (Alcapwnz/H2YL) and the Buffalo tournament had no money involved. (need to make up in gas/entry fee somehow). :D Summer's coming up and I'll only be working a bit, so I'll have the funds to go anywhere.

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
Smash, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, if we get enough people, we can go go-cart racing as well. So we can race, then smash. Now wake the hell up and come on out!

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Kubuu is too goodHHHHUHHHH!!!

I'm not going to this but I just wanted to post here cuz Kubootz is my bro ^_^

SVYusuke

Smash Cadet
I'm putting a tounament together in upstate new york, i live in white plains. its only about 20 minutes from the bronx and u can just hop onto the Metro north and walk to the location if u need to. i'm still workin on some details. Anyone interested from the city or whereever can email me at SVYusuke@gmail.com and i'll keep u updated i'm still workin on the kinks and everything. i'm aiming for late may

Xerlic

Smash Rookie
I kinda wish I saw this thread back in the beginning of the school year instead of 2 weeks before I graduate. Oh well.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Be On The Lookout!

:beezo: Battle for Western NY. Coming to a Cube near you. Don't run from it. You'll just die tired. o_o

Strata RaZoR

Smash Journeyman
yes!!!

The word has spread, the fever has caught on, and the Battle for Western NY might come to fruition. I don't know whether this will be a crew battle like I proposed in the other thread, but whenever this happens, you know this smasher from NYC will represent his upstate residence. You may be able to take me out of the hood, but the hood will never be taken out of me. So let's get this thing started...

Shiri

Smash Chump
Hey...

:beezo: I know this is short notice, but who's gonna be available next weekend? Maybe some Smash can happen impromptu? o_O

Shiri

Smash Chump
Awesome!

:beezo: Anyone else? Tim, Alexi, and UB people? Please bring TVs and Cubes if you can.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Byargh!

:beezo: Awesome. Bring as many people as you can.

Saturday.
Approx. 3 p.m. to when-the-heck-ever...
It'll probably be in NRH or Sol.

It can be later if you guys want...I dunno how your weekends look. Toss me some times when you guys are free.

Thanks for showing interest.

Shiri

Smash Chump
Correct!

:beezo: It will be next Saturday. Not this one. next Saturday. This Saturday is the Saturday of awesomeness, so it cannot occur then.

Kijitow

Smash Cadet
NRH or SoI?

Mind explaining where this is so me and a couple of friends might be able to show up? Oh, and any chance you could tell me what is this Saturday of awesomeness?

Shiri

Smash Chump
No problem...

:beezo: NRH and Sol are dormitory halls at the Rochester Institute of Technology. They are Nathaniel Rochester Hall and Sol Heumann Hall, repsectively. Both of them have first floors with conference rooms we can use to smash...provided people bring TVs and Cubes and such. I'm looking into campus resources for providing TVs, but I don't what their policy is towards students using them for personal events. Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted with many updates.

And this Saturday is the Saturday of awesomeness for many reasons. It should be a Saturday of awesomeness for you, too. ^_^

Shiri

Smash Chump
Silly Tim!

:beezo: The only obvious answer is *DUH*. It's so obvious that I don't even have to justify why. o_O;

But yeah...I dunno. But people must come.

Shiri

Smash Chump
I feel you...

:beezo: Wurd, man. That's why people who are posting cannot leave at the last second for random bagels! F the pretty horse, play SMASH! You can always lead them back the the water fountain later, son!

D

Deleted member

does buffalo still have a crazy pokemon tcg community? I'm hunting some players down.

Top Bottom