• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Anyone in Birmingham willing to house a wild Zeppo this Saturday night? Getting a flight from East Midlands airport on Sunday and passing through Birmingham. I will repay you in pearls of wisdom.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
So who's left in Midlands playing? Me, Tamoo, Yeniths, Ddizz, Brad, Callum, Willz, Gwag?, the other half to wigga + ***** (can't remember his name)?, the Dr.Mario player?

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Smo that's it. Ah yeah forgot about Zunari + Navi + those other Nottingham guys I don't know yet.

Was just curious that's all, I have a really nice venue big enough for at least 150people+ easily (place is bigger than the OoC venue), it'll be pretty cheap to rent out too, I just need a LOT of CRT's haha. Also I'll be looking to host more monthly tournaments at that little GGA place again if more people are active.

Hadster

Smash Cadet
Yup a few Nottingham people too, including me, and 3/4/5 others...pretty sure if you gave plenty of time in advance, plus picked a good date, there would potentially be about 10 of us (incl kylie and zunari).

But yeah, we are defo active (esp as exams have just finished), and would be up for local/bigger tourneys.

Willz-LC

Smash Cadet
What my Willz account or Global Gaming? GG isn't banned, I managed to fix my desktop computer and change my IP address, so that's why I managed to create this account. My original Willz account has been super banned for nearly 2 years now LOL. Yayuhhh.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
February 11th - Mini Midlands Tournament (obviously everybody is welcome, but mainly for the Midland guyssssssss).

Standard 4 stock rules, no weird stages like Brinstar either haha.

How is that for everybody? Do people prefer 10:00 til' 17:00 or 17:00 til late/midnight?

Willz-LC

Smash Cadet
i can't attend anything on saturdays

my work moaned enough about me having the day off for ooc, and i get ****ing good pay, so i'd rather go work and get money then potentially lose my job just for having a day off to play smash

sorry hao :(

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Such a scrub, what do you do Wheeelz?

I'd be up for smash sometime soon, even if its not for a tourrney :).

I'm pretty much back to Uni from Saturday onwards so yeh

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I said for a while that I wasn't going to make it? Bit crap tho never the less as really would have liked to.

Ha nice one, I'm sure I'll see you there sometime ;)

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
possible best midland's smasher is 17...fml
hao since i work on saturdays it will have to be 10-5...

im feeling mad confident after today

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
February 11th - Mini Midlands Tournament (obviously everybody is welcome, but mainly for the Midland guyssssssss).

Standard 4 stock rules, no weird stages like Brinstar either haha.

How is that for everybody? Do people prefer 10:00 til' 17:00 or 17:00 til late/midnight?
im there:denzel:

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I think if I keep changing the dates to accommodate everybody, these would never get done so I'm gonna do ahead with Feb 11th (if I get at least, 6 people).

I can do Feb 12th just as easy btw, makes zero difference to me, just thought I'd choose Saturday as Sunday travel is gay.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Hey guys, what's going on? You miss me (or remember me for that matter xD)

Been a long time since I posted on here, is Brawl all but dead in the water nowadays or is there anything still kicking about?

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, what's going on? You miss me (or remember me for that matter xD)

Been a long time since I posted on here, is Brawl all but dead in the water nowadays or is there anything still kicking about?
holy **** smudge is back omg (its willz btw)

i think brawl got 51 attenence at ooc somehow, but its numbers are dwelling.
It was before OoC, although now I can see the Brawl community staying around 30-40 active players, plus the randoms that come along every now and again.

Top Bottom