• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

SuperRad

Smash Master
I'm willing to be doing whatever it takes blah blah.
And I'm not ********.
Plus I don't play friendlies at tournaments anyways
and I definitely wont be lasting long in any kind of bracket.

So yeah
You can consider me an 'official' volunteer, I guess.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no friendlies? wtf, how am i supposed to get my mms done

seriously what kind of fun will the tournament be when no one gets to play

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Shut up. I didn't make the decision to have all 4 events. I'm just doing what needs to be done in order to have 4 events happen in a way such that they actually finish. If it was going to be only 2 events you know it would have been Brawl only and then you'd be having even less fun. If there is Melee there we need all the TV's we can use.

You can't have your dick and suck it too.

And I didn't say "NO FRIENDLIES," I said "NO FRIENDLIES DURING THE TOURNAMENT UNLESS IT IS ANNOUNCED." If we have enough TV's we will set aside some. And as the bracket winds down the second day, some will become open, assuming we don't have too much Melee singles to finish. If you don't like it don't come, I'll miss you though <3

joeplicate

Smash Master
yeah no friendlies during tournament is fine hahaha

but a tournament with no friendlies is just a waste of money

and of course I'm coming still

Ian

Smash Ace
I'm not addressing anyone in particular, just the group of people running the tournament;can we please have a final time line sometime soon? the front page says melee singles is on the sunday, but sheridan's post says both melee events will be on saturday and will carry over to sunday if needed...

"Sharidangerous" (5:50:57 PM): no...the first day we will try to run both melee events
"Sharidangerous" (5:51:04 PM): if singles doesn't finish
"Sharidangerous" (5:51:10 PM): we will finish it the next day

I was originally only intending on coming sunday. I would like to know for sure if I can make the event or not.

and yes, I'm aware Sheridan's post was only a tentative suggestion but I would like to know for sure sometime soon

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
no friendlies? I'll bring a set up for the sake of friendlies and so the tournament ends faster.

Noble-

Smash Ace
I need people to pick up setups from my house if we can't fit them all in 1 car.

I have 4.

Might be able to fit 2 in our car.

Need others to pick up the other 2.

I'll provide a power strip for each t.v. so THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT use them

Shroomed

Smash Master
eh, a tournament w/o a ton of friendlies is pretty weaksauce

how are we supposed to get our MM's done and play everyone?
i doubt i wanna go to the tourney so i can get mango first round then like zhu or someone two matches into losers and then not get to play anyone else after that =(

i doubt OOS wants to come jus to watch matches and not play everyone, sigh for brawl lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol man guys so i'm watching this tribute award to samuel l jackson on amc, apparently he butt ***** some guy with a CAR in one movie

"i'll cheese grate yo *** through the fence"

Ian

Smash Ace
apparently the price of the tournament has gone up, according to the all is brawl post melee singles are $15 instead of $10

Top Bottom