• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

LuCKy

Smash Master
i remember when me n mango first played pc in teams :]

we talked about his hair when we were supposed to be talking about a game plan for match 2 lol good times

embracethe12

Smash Lord
everyones seen all of those.
lucky just go
anidb.net

and search for the anime by category of preference.
then ask people if those are good anime

or trust the rating system.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ya very true but he can see the list and look the ones he is interested in.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
actually myanimelist does look pretty interesting. the thing is, popular does SOMETIMES mean good, i mean there's probably a thing that draws people to it. the thing about naruto/bleach/one piece, the trio of generic shounen manga is that they are based on manga with excellent art styles and plot (though naruto and bleach really fell off their peak a long time ago) and the anime purposely slow down the action and most of the time fail to capture the essence of the scenes that the manga set the bar for.

one piece manga omfg that is still some great ****

new stuff like kannagi and soul eater though, you can really tell that they're trying to up the popularity with great animation quality and direction that is superior to the manga (or at least attempting to be)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex.
Been watching it again, I might like it more than Cowboy Bebop now.
Judging from your taste, if you like Ghost in the Shell, check out Ergo Proxy. You'll enjoy it. Or try Serial Experiments Lain. Also a great anime.

I've just recently watched Noein, To Your Other Self for the second time. A nice anime. You might enjoy it too Lucky.

LuCKy

Smash Master
hmmm ive seen rosario + vampire s1 but i didnt know about 2

maybe ill check out toloveru

wtf is toradora though?

pat told me to check out ef tales of memory or something a while ago

hmmmm i also have shakugana no shana or something like that just sittin there on my desktop lol eh ill watch something for thanksgiving sinc its gonna suck balls

Top Bottom