• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
**** fool i thought amy was hot **** like the one episode when she gets lost or kidnapped but then shes in the bath and tai and the nerdy kid walk in and see teh delicious loli flatchest and they get all red n soapy bubbles n stuff but i had digimon cards and i had 2 of amy so i folded it ever so cleverly so it looked like she had bewbs but they were really spiky lol but i showed my friend stephen and he said BRENDAN and got all red then so did i but i had a japanese pokemon card like misty's tentacruel but in the bottom you could see misty swimming naked, i think that was before i could get a boner but that **** got me hard. but tentacruel and tentacool are really tenta-kewl but not as awesome as tentomon cuz he really sucked and had a funny voice but izzy was his master and they got trapped in this thing that gave tentomon like digimon runic power and he digivolved into kabuterimon which was a red version of like kuwangermon

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
there is no digimon character named amy you idiot LOL shes mimi but man digimon tamers vs pokemon trainers should have a crew battle hell yea omg have u seen the digimon movie? kari and yolei were soooo hot in that movie like there was this part like 1 or 2 seconds with yolei sunbathing but spread eagle shes loli with purple hair and big glasses that is soooo hot dude

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
rofl you read my mind
amy = mimi
but hold on
I want to get really serious for a second. I opened this page, and at the top was a link for 'Take the Digimon Quiz' which I have never seen before. But I bet that it showed up because of all of the Digimon keywords we have been throwing around. That is pretty neat.

but one time for halloween i dressed up as tai and my sister went as sora but we took soccerballs and covered them with felt/cloth and made the in-training versions of our digimon and **** was raaaaaape!! i forget what the pre-agumon is called but mine was SO good that we didnt want to undress the soccerballs so we stopped playing soccer

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
how am i gay if i like little girls

gtfo homophobe

edit: wow the avatars on this page are too good

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
well more like just typical anime girls' slice of life, with less of a story than azumanga daioh

ova is probably just a walk across the street or something lol

Gaara♥

Smash Master
the show was pretty normal by typical anime standards... the OVA just kinda.... goes out of the box

happy 1000 posts day to me <3<3<3

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i see

knowing lucky star....

by "out of the box" you mean they hang out inside a cardboard box, right? and then the end of the movie, they walk out?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i watched lucky star again after finishing Haruhi for the first time and things in lucky star make alot more sense now

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO. aya hirano is pretty cute but i heard shes really self absorbed and 2ch hated her (or hates her) for a while

Miharu

Smash Hero
LOL yea there are quite a few references etc

and when i said weird i didn't mean weird as in weird but weird as in...eh whatever

haruhi+lucky star wallscrolls owning imo

oh also seems like every other anime i decide to start watching has hirano aya voicing the female lead (the ****)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
IMO nagi surpassed haruhi in hotness in only one episode

when i watched haruhi, i thought nothing would ever surpass her

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kannagi only has a few episodes out

but i'm gonna say kannagi

you know... lucky star is not even "good"

it's just random and fun to watch

Miharu

Smash Hero
andre's obsessed with kannagi right now

pretty sure if something is "random and fun to watch" that equals "good" in my book :[

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Dae from the FFA (family fun arcade, forgot youre norcal chok) told me there was a japanese only ova for kagetsu tohya and i spent DAYS scouring the internet for it but he was mistaken :/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol

the most effort i've put into finding something is nekomataya's doujins cuz i like her art style

i deleted all the H off my comp though

hey i have to go, i'll be back later

here's black agumon for u

EDIT: OMG NOBLE I LOVE YOU

WHO ARE YOU!???!?!?

go out with me

Top Bottom