• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I think giving your children freedom is part of being a good parent.

My parents are what I would consider good, and they give me a lot of freedom to do things.
For example, about once or twice a week this summer I would come home between 4-5 AM. Some might question my parents for letting me do this. But, they had faith in me because they raised me right.

I dunno, that's just my take.
freedom should be so standard that parents shouldn't even get credit for it, they should just get blasted when they are controlling pieces of ****. if by 18 you're not confident enough to trust yourself / your child that he can live his life without your supervision, you should just go kill yourself.

that's why asian kids who get ***** in their life by their parents get no sympathy from me; they're just *****es.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i'm surprised this thread was still open for modifications

it's a month til it actually happens, but it doesn't seem like the tourney host has responded to any questions recently..

for now this thread is one giant spa
er
m bank

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i dunno

anyway this tournament brawl singles start at 4 -_- its NEVER gonna finish esp. if they are getting the attendance they expect

Chosenl

Smash Apprentice
I'm not really running this anymore since the venue is provided by the SFState CGC. I mean, since the original venue bailed out at the last minute, I had no other choice. The way I see it, its like using someone's house for the night. You can't just walk in and decorate it as you like. You gotta live by the owner's rules. So yeah, his venue, so it's his choice.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lmao is it just me
or did the first post change so drasticly
that i'm not even excited to go to this anymore
and probably won't

Miharu

Smash Hero
that time schedule is ****ed and has no chance in hell of finishing on time

prices are retardedly high as well

Chosenl

Smash Apprentice
I don't agree with the time schedules as well, but yeah. Also, the prices are cheaper now. It use to be $5 venue entry with $15 for Brawl Singles. There is no venue entry fee, but I wasn't told about a club fee?!?!?!

onski?

Smash Ace
hey people, don't worry.. the CGC will take care of you. just hang in there while some modifications are made to the tournament..

SuperRad

Smash Master
THANK GOD
destiny matches and booths are gone
that **** was dumb as ****
let's just play these stupid games and have some ****ing fun

edit:
i'd suggest blowing up this topic and starting over
it's a dumb spam fest

also, i'd suggest putting brawl and melee on the same days. see the allisbrawl page.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol destiny matches woulda been bad *** imo

i was looking forward to moneymatching people in pokemonstadium minigames
at the booths.
god**** i still wanna do that

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
I still fear that this tournament may not be run so well and there will be delays and lots of time wasted because people will be playing friendlies during tourney, and then the TOs won't know, etc etc. I just pray to god its not run like AXIS and you guys do a great job. (HINT HINT: LEARN FROM MISTAKES)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
make me one

and by that i mean go in paint and make me a 74x74 of the hot one on the left
crap haha paint sucks i used photoshop but its not on my laptop, only on my computer at home : ) but ill make it for u fosho?

mihard is finally not gay!!! <3

look at the ***** behind Baby, he lookin like is these *****s kissin, on the lips, is this ***** Wayne's mouth open. and the ***** wit the blue headband on lookin like i wanna get in on dat. These *****s is gay lol

Shroomed

Smash Master
that's a pretty steep entry fee fo us po' blak folk

but you guys really need to have all melee on saturday, and all brawl sunday
melee should go first since it will finish

brawl won't finish at all
you have to be crazy to think brawl singles could be finished after starting at 4pm

maybe if you have like 20entrants

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol when you watch episode 2 of kannagi there's a lot of awkward movement. they put TOO much effort into the animation quality... and i love it.

i have the biggest crush on nagi right now ughhhh

Top Bottom