• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
It seems I will be able to go to this now with a 100% confirmed probability.

This is will be a memorable experience.
---
...Cherry pie?

embracethe12

Smash Lord
isn't so cal gunna train it up to san fran?

edit-

fly amanita what's your screen name?
assuming it's not fly amanita.
But if it is fly amanita
please confirm it's fly amanita.
Thanks fly amanita.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
kinda like when that hot girl waves at you so you wave back but she was waving to her hot friend behind you and then the whole bus laughs at you

embracethe12

Smash Lord
which is just as sad as when you're on a basketball court and you move your shoe in just the right way to make it sound like a fart and everyone laughs at you. and you're like

"no i swear i didn't it's just my shoe"
then you try to do it again, but it never works.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
kinda like when its really quiet in class and you accidentally make a really loud squelchy noise with your mouth and feel obligated to make one or two more albeit quieter so that everyone in your immediate vicinity knows it was a mouth sound and not an *** sound but youre still a really weird kid anyway

embracethe12

Smash Lord
almost like when you're bored in class and your eyes are kinda wandering and then you look at someone for like 1 second, but at that exact time they look at you and it seems like you've been staring at them forever.

Shroomed

Smash Master
too bad all the girls in my classes are hella ugly so I don't look at them

And embrace seems like he has a great school life

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
or that one time in computer class you wanted to play some techno/jpop from that cool new website you found and it was ok cuz u were in the corner furthest from the teacher but it wasnt ok cuz it was a substitue teacher so she comes over to tell you to turn it off and you reply that she has to love jpop but now youre ****ed cuz shes japanese from japan and has a really offended face and you try to save it by saying everyone has to love jpop and she barely lets you off the hook this once but u were never friends again

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
actually, who the **** came up with 'highschool is the best years of your life'?? they most certainly were not. im thinking its one big joke that you cant appreciate until youre in the real world

Top Bottom