• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Pound 3 Crew discussion

Eggz

Smash Hero
What west coast nigras are goin to pound 3? Instead of failing miserably/not participating like at the most recent tournaments, how about we **** some ****?

Captain: Hugs
Roster Worthy:

Mango
Hugs
Bob$
Zelgadis
DJ Combo
Eggz
Silent Wolf
Forward
Zhu
Gimpyfish

Coming so far
Washington
DJ Combo
Silent Wolf
Eggz
Gimpyfish

California
Mango
Cubaisdeath
Lucky
Hugs
NeighborhoodP
Mike Haze
Bob$
Zelgadis
Zhu

Arizona
Forward

Idaho
araknophobik

Crew rules:

10 players per region
40 stock
Randoms: Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination, Dreamland 64
Counterpicks: Yoshi's Story, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams
if you pick a specific level, the opponent has the opportunity to switch chars. otherwise each crew will have everyone write down predetermined characters and who goes first.
The first stage is random or agreed on.

all crews will play each other in a round robin. best record of wins and losses win. If two crews die, aka go 4-1 or something, whoever won the head to head wins. If somehow the head to heads off set in a 3 way tie, winner will be determined by # of stock.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I've heard Mango + Lucky + Hugs + Myself + Mike Haze are all going for So Cal. Maybe more will go, who knows.

LuCKy

Smash Master
if forward dont go then i am!!!!! but its seems like a large amount of money to spend but since i promised mango to forward ill let this tourney pass but if forward decides not to go then ill be there for teams:)

Charoo

Smash Champion
do u know where this is exactly? I think it's MD?

p.s. can I be in the crew if I try really hard?

Eggz

Smash Hero
I thought so, but I didn't wanna look dumb LOL

You ***** me and gimpy (gimpys bad at teams johns) then me and jumpfreak ***** you. =D

Well, if only 2 CA guys are gonna be on the crew (I'm assuming only top players get to play in the crew, 0 filler until necessary, which it definitely will be), then Hugs will only know his play style and mango's. He doesn't have enough insight to all member's play styles.

araknophobik

Smash Master
I think hugs should be crew captain
not cuz im from socal but he does seem to be a good captain when it comes to crew battles
its not his fault this his crew sucks =/ lmao

i wanna team with a falco from norcal >=O
or a mario from WA ahaha

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, Hugs is too **** at crews. I agree.

Forward is going. ****.

Thats 2 slots left. Taj and Wobbles would make it perfect. =D

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
That's amazing how the WC scene has evolved. I'm pretty sure no one that was in the FC3 crew is in this crew. Except for Hugs.

EDIT: And bobmoney?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
What about Lucky? He should at least get to fight for a spot, I wouldn't be surprised if he won a spot

Zoap

Smash Master
Norcal is lookin into tickets sat night. And what is this 400 stuff?!? Tickets for us are like 235 maybe less than 200 if i go through priceline. gg socal :)

Eggz

Smash Hero
...? I guess CA + Taj and Wobbles VS EC would be fun to watch, but CA vs EC hasn't worked the last like 30 tournaments, so why keep it up. =_=

Top Bottom