• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, there is a new thread that will be CONSISTENTLY UPDATED(I hope), so go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Alright guys, the new .pac (and packages) are up on the mediafire account. Copy pasta change list up in a bit.

Most, if not all, of the creidt goes to TSONO on the one.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses

Pichu v1.99

Changes

Moveset

Nair: Aesthetically improved (overall speedup); 1.3x speed on frame 1, 1.2x speed on frame 8, 1x speed on frame 32, 0.8x speed on frame 43.

Bair: Meleeified; 0.5x speed on frame 1, 0.2x speed on frame 5, 0.5x speed on frame 6, 30x speed on frame 10, hitbox comes out on frame 5, sourspot on frame 6 with a 10% trip chance.

Uair: 1.4x speed, tailspike removed and changed to angle 45. All other angles changed to around 90. 1.1x speed on frame 6.

Dair: Landing now has angle 270 hitbox instead of 30ish.

Dtilt: Angle changed to 85.

Utilt: Strengthened a bit to avoid long locks on fastfallers

Dsmash: Angle reversed, hitbox comes out on frame 3 and goes away on frame 5. 2.0x hitlag multiplier.

Fsmash: Angle changed to 270 and hitlag to 1.7x for better linking on all hits except final. SDI multiplier cut down to 0.4x. Another hit added to loop in opposing direction to help you DI out and avoid accidentally gimping recovering foes. Startup and endlag both at 0.3x to accompany this huge buff, along with a slight BKB and KBG adjustment to avoid killing DK off the side of stages at 120% lol.

Fthrow: Now throws without zapping, SUPER fast. Only followups are hyphen usmash and quick attack. Does 4% (should this be raised?)

DownB: If the thunder hits you, you get super armor instead of invincibility.

SideB: Travels a bit farther.

Up Throw: Weakened to allow comboing into uair

Cosmetic

DSmash: No longer makes zapping noise on contact

Dash acceleration upped slightly; barely noticeable

Fallspeed increased somewhat.

Aerial Mobility increased somewhat.

All aura removed.

To-Do

Wait for model importer

Get a model to import >.<

Increase crawlspeed​

He feels much less like a clone now.

Sorry about you having to change the title again Yoshi.
As always, questions and comments are welcome.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
lmao 1.99 xD cool, so now we await parrox... and phantom for a fixed sfx loader.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
question about the textures. which one does each represent in both packs?
FitPikachu01 is Red hat Pichu.
FitPikachu02 is headband Pichu.
FitPikachu03 is goggles Pichu.

Fun facts: DI up if you get Fthrown
DSmash is a pretty good stage spike.
Utilt and Uair aren't quite as **** as before.
Full hop TJolt has some lag on it now. Double jump TJolt does not.
Dtilt sets up for pretty much everything.

Could you let me know if the textures and stuff still work?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
FitPikachu01 is Red hat Pichu.
FitPikachu02 is headband Pichu.
FitPikachu03 is goggles Pichu.

Fun facts: DI up if you get Fthrown
DSmash is a pretty good stage spike.
Utilt and Uair aren't quite as **** as before.
Full hop TJolt has some lag on it now. Double jump TJolt does not.
Dtilt sets up for pretty much everything.

Could you let me know if the textures and stuff still work?
I didn't do that...

Unless it's because of the small fallspeed change D:

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
OOPS

I left an aura hitbox on the usmash and I forgot to strengthen sideB to use as a combo finisher.

*facepalm*

Well, ignore the aura hitbox lol.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
hmm...maybe its time to make Pichu v1.999? XP
also, where can i gat the original female pichu texture?

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Hmm, Pichu's current bair seems more like Smash64 Pikachu bair than Pichu's Melee one. Every time I look at his Melee move, it looks like he is pivoting about his center to swing his/her head into the enemy. IMO the move should work like Wario's Nair, spinning around, swinging his/her head into the enemy a few times. I've not looked at how many times he spins around all together, but if I recall, he does so three times, and the move would have three progressively weaker hits as such.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Hmm, Pichu's current bair seems more like Smash64 Pikachu bair than Pichu's Melee one. Every time I look at his Melee move, it looks like he is pivoting about his center to swing his/her head into the enemy. IMO the move should work like Wario's Nair, spinning around, swinging his/her head into the enemy a few times. I've not looked at how many times he spins around all together, but if I recall, he does so three times, and the move would have three progressively weaker hits as such.

Right. I had to go with the Smash 64 bair as the animation I had in mind would not suffice for the Melee bair. But this does work fine, no?

And here's what I'm working on:

Model size: Slight increase as to not shut down all attempts at aerial attacks

Dair: Landlag now at 1.8x instead of 2.0x to avoid locks on fastfallers Done!

Dsmash: 50 KBG from 64 and 55 KB from 67 in an attempt to stop it from being "be all end all", lowered 2.0 hitlag to 1.7 Done!

UpB: Buffer window for second QA increased to make it at least possible on Wifi

Usmash: Got rid of random aura hitbox that made no sense Done!

SideB: uncharged much stronger base, quicker interrupt after collision Done!

I probably won't get this done tonight, I have no clue how to do what's remaining.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
With my extensive (lolwut, no) experience with PSA, I don't think I'd be able to code that. I'm sure someone else would however.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Right. I had to go with the Smash 64 bair as the animation I had in mind would not suffice for the Melee bair. But this does work fine, no?

And here's what I'm working on:

Model size: Slight increase as to not shut down all attempts at aerial attacks

Dair: Landlag now at 1.8x instead of 2.0x to avoid locks on fastfallers Done!

Dsmash: 50 KBG from 64 and 55 KB from 67 in an attempt to stop it from being "be all end all", lowered 2.0 hitlag to 1.7 Done!

UpB: Buffer window for second QA increased to make it at least possible on Wifi

Usmash: Got rid of random aura hitbox that made no sense Done!

SideB: uncharged much stronger base, quicker interrupt after collision Done!

I probably won't get this done tonight, I have no clue how to do what's remaining.
Do you need help with anything?

Rudra

Smash Ace
There's so many changes to deal with. @_@
With more coming soon and so little time on my hands, I dont think I'll be able to settle into a set to test it extensively...

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
There's so many changes to deal with. @_@
With more coming soon and so little time on my hands, I dont think I'll be able to settle into a set to test it extensively...
We're almost done lol! 2.0 is going to be with the newfangled model imported so we should stop with this upcoming build :V

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Let's try and get the model from Pokemon Battle Revolution.
Vile is supposed to be working on a Pichu model but I haven't heard from him in a while.

If you can get the PBR model then go ahead. Having more models to choose from wouldn't hurt.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Excellent news! God I hope Pharrox shows up with at least a screenie, I mean wtf >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom