• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, there is a new thread that will be CONSISTENTLY UPDATED(I hope), so go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace

I did get distracted today, so the model isn't 100% done, but i did get a fair bit done. I think what help me get it done faster was that there is a pichu trophy in brawl, i heavily referenced off that (rather than crappy pictures).

I will probably get it done tomorrow.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses

I did get distracted today, so the model isn't 100% done, but i did get a fair bit done. I think what help me get it done faster was that there is a pichu trophy in brawl, i heavily referenced off that (rather than crappy pictures).

I will probably get it done tomorrow.
It looks great so far, keep up the good work Vile.

Rudra

Smash Ace
It looks pretty good, though I agree with superyoshi. They could use a little more width.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
The ears are a good length, but need to be a tad wider. I'm referencing Kei Takaro's sig.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I can't wait to see this in action, it's looking great already!

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
and the three little points on pichu's left ear (right ear from our view) need to be a tad bigger.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
the pichu model looks awesome! if you can ever get to make a green backpack and scarf pichu, I will love you forever.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
^^That, and will you add different costumes like goggles on one of them, the ribbon tied on the red one's ear, etc.?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I say we give Pichu Blaine's hat and suit for one of the costumes. That would take a large amount of work, but the end result would be awesome.

I'd imagine it would be a Male Pichu Red costume. So what about our Female Pichu?

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
you could give pichu May's bandana....but then it would give the appearance of pichu having gone through chemotherapy (no hair). hm... what female in the pokemon series has something that would look cool on pichu?

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
How about Dawn's Scarf or Beanie?
Also, there could be a variation of the model. Male is "Ruffled Hair" (The one in Pichu Bros.) while Female has "Notched" (like in the movie)

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Vile is gonna have A LOT of work on his hands if he actually listens to our suggestions. XD

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I think it might have something to do with Squirtle's unique body shape. I wouldn't be suprised if we could port Squirtle's animations over to Lucario, because when I did Charizard's Ftilt it was perfectly fine even though Mr. Lizardon has Wings. But doing anything other than Bowser will probably distort Squirtle. Or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom