• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, there is a new thread that will be CONSISTENTLY UPDATED(I hope), so go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Welp, it's not completely your fault. I'm the one who went around touting this thing as true too soon because I wanted to have been the person to discover this.

Sorry to anyone whom I have hyped up. ^_^;

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Does 1.99 have the best combo ever? Fair > footstool > fastfall dair > recover > Ballerina Taunt

So epic it's unreal.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Couldnt you do that with Uair before too?
We realized that 5 minutes later. You can't do it with the Ballerina taunt in the current build though, which is a shame.

@your signature: i heard u liek furries?

Rudra

Smash Ace
We realized that 5 minutes later. You can't do it with the Ballerina taunt in the current build though, which is a shame.

@your signature: i heard u liek furries?
>_< Thats a shame....oh well. Another means of initiating the footstool combo's pretty sweet, especially since Uair's not too bad of an approach. This makes me wonder if you can footstool someone after landing Bair offstage should their percent be low...I doubt it.

...Good idea. I think I'll use that line after I update it. >=3
:005:

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
>_< Thats a shame....oh well. Another means of initiating the footstool combo's pretty sweet, especially since Uair's not too bad of an approach. This makes me wonder if you can footstool someone after landing Bair offstage should their percent be low...I doubt it.

...Good idea. I think I'll use that line after I update it. >=3
You might be able to, I haven't tested it yet. Can anyone confirm if SH Bair to Uair (in the same hop) is a legit combo? I've pulled it off on CPU's but that doesn't mean much.

Rudra

Smash Ace
I'm up for keeping it. Its not ridiculous or anything, and footstooling with it is pretty neat.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
It is ridiculous on Fox. I can uair uair uair uair *land* uair uair uair uair *land* uair uair footstool dair *land* bair 0death him -.-

Rudra

Smash Ace
Its that good on him? I guess it could use a bit more BKB, but not too much. Would that work on a human though?

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Yes it would. Also I prefer Melee Pichu's uair ;_;

The one where you have to jump to hit out of it but it's fast enough to thunder out of.

And 1.999 is a few mins from completion!

EDIT: oh wait, gotta do ballerina taunt :V

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Alright guys, quick question: Do you want us to release 1.999 tonight? We're through, I was just trying to get Jiggs USmash to work on Pichu without looking horrible (it's not going well).

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo

Pichu v1.999

Changes

Moveset

Bair: Sourspot removed. Spin on land also removed. IASA earlier. Even earlier IASA into uair added.

Uair: Landlag now at 3.5x, made much stronger to be more like Melee's, more angles changed to 90ish. Now combos into Bair!!! You can still footstool out of this if you hit with the tip of the tail.

Fair: Landlag now at 3.3x, made weaker, finishing hit removed, and damage raised. Melee's for the most part, but does more damage and hits faster. Lern2footstool out of this or else you bad.

Dair: Landlag now at 1.8x instead of 2.0x to avoid locks on fastfallers. Shouldn't be too noticeable.

Nair: Sourspot strengthened to be more like Melee; use to approach pls.

Dsmash: 50 KBG from 64 and 55 KB from 67 in an attempt to stop it from being "be all end all", lowered 2.0 hitlag to 1.7, Speed 1.65x from 1.5x on frame 6. This hitbox only hits on frame 1. On frame 2, another hitbox comes out with the same stats but 1.3x hitlag for aesthetic reasons.

Usmash: Got rid of random aura hitbox that made no sense .

Fsmash: Fixed the glitch where hitboxes and GFX did not appear sometimes.

SideB: uncharged much stronger base, slightly quicker interrupt after collision. Use as a combo finisher

Uthrow: Hitlag now at 1.7x from 1x. 2.9x speed on frame 13.

Fthrow: You may now interrupt sooner. Opponent should l2DI if you chaingrab/lock them. Makes a sound sorta like someone hitting a garbage can :V

Bthrow: Now zaps 6 times for a total of 10 damage. Ehehe. Also can kill Jigglypuff at 225%.
...And starting at exactly 533%, no more, no less.. It throws in the wrong direction? :\

Dtaunt: Animation changed to BALLERINA~~ Now has super early IASA, interrupt really early for added lulz. (DIK DIK DIK DIK DIK DICKKAAAAAAI :v)
Cosmetic

Model size: 0.85 from 0.7 as to not shut down all attempts at aerial attacks (No more grounded Failcons kthx)

Footstool animation now interruptible on frame 6.

To-Do

Wait for model importer

Get a model to import >.<

Increase crawlspeed​

EPIC.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
SuperYoshi, make sure to give TheSilenceOfNoONe some credit in the OP. Also, Dtaunt has an animation change. It was going to be much lulzier but we couldn't get it to work (the SFX more than make up for it)

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you guys could change the first post a bit, maybe with some info on the character? Because I have not been following this and as a result am left completely in the dark and uninterested. >_>

And I sort of want to know more about this character, maybe see an official video, without scrolling through dozens of comments.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
SuperYoshi, could you copy paste TSONE's changelist post? I'll try to have a changlelist from Pikachu up by Friday.

Edit: Male Pichu is now fixed, uploading fixed female Pichu now.

Edit: Female Pichu is fixed now, happy downloading guys!

Also, Dtaunt=lulz

Rudra

Smash Ace
Nice work you two! I think that we should probably make a new thread to start fresh soon, especially since so much has changed since 5ive and the others were around.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Nice work you two! I think that we should probably make a new thread to start fresh soon, especially since so much has changed since 5ive and the others were around.
I was planning on making a new one when Pharrox released the model importer. If we don't here anything from him in a week or so I'll make a new one anyway.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
I've wondered if there's ever gonna be a competitive PSA discussion sub-forum someday lol

I guess, we just sit and wait for the model importer to arrive. Any release date announced? ^-^

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Male and Female have different textures, the big difference being Female Pichu has heart shaped cheeks and Male does not. Also Female Pichu has pink lightning effects while Male Pichu does not.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Speaking of which, do you guys want male Pichu's lightning to be a different color or is it fine as is?

Slashy

Smash Lord
Vile, I would like you to make the notched-ear Pichu as an advertisement for the new HeartGold/SoulSilver as well as the new Pokemon movie.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Aw, no one has even mentioned the witty titles I've been trying to give this thread.
I like the Witty titles have you have been giving the thread, and you definitely did NOT prompt me to say this :)
Oh, do we need that file called "1.0" on your mediafire? and if we do, where does it go? And do we need that motionetc anymore?

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I have no idea where that 1.0 file came from, but you don't need it. Yes, you still need the motionetc. It has the animations for Nair and Dtaunt.

I like your thread titles yoshi, they're pretty funny. It's a shame there probably won't be another one though.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
I have no idea where that 1.0 file came from, but you don't need it. Yes, you still need the motionetc. It has the animations for Nair and Dtaunt.

I like your thread titles yoshi, they're pretty funny. It's a shame there probably won't be another one though.
oh okay.

1.0 is motionetc. However it's bugged and makes usmash crash (right?)
oh... but if it crashes usmash then I shouldnt use it X_X

Chepe

Smash Lord
I went to the link at the top of the op but I can't find a motionetc file for the female Pichu (only for the male). What gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom