• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly twitch.tv SSB Stream featuring Isai (TONIGHT 8/11 8:00pm PST) NOW WITH MIC

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

Yobolight

Smash Lord
You guys should by now that Isai doesn't want any FAKE SMASH footage floating around the internets.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
thanks for your comment
taken down
Lol, lucky me for being irresponsible and staying up so late. Guess I won't be seeing these anymore.

Back in 200x I commented on a Isai video, trying to understand some technique or something, and he replied with "don't listen to this guy", and I never got my answer.

What's with all this bad internet karma, man.

kys

Smash Ace
The chat was hilarious.

It was a combination of inside jokes among the 64 peeps that were confusing people, 64 people being sarcastic and further confusing people, outlandish comments that were clearly raised out of sheer ignorance, and total newbs who had a million questions and nerd orgasm'd at every combo.

The only recommendation I can think of to make it better would be to include some information on the bottom of the stream to proactively answer all the newb questions, like controllers being used, emulators being used, online play, etc.

Other than that, you did a good job of rotating competition and picking different characters and stages. It was a good mix of variety.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I think it's funny too, but seriously, you were being an *** in the chat. They don't know anything abuot 64, and that's ok. It seems like they were having a lot of fun. Even if it's normal to you to call them ******s or dumb ****s, you might be their first impression of the 64 community.
You always complain about how ****ty the Melee people are, so don't be THAT guy from the 64 side.
Nah that is how we treat non 64 people, lolll
(It is kind of true, we are either the nicest people in the world or a giant group of *****.)

Sangoku

Smash Master
You guys should by now that Isai doesn't want any FAKE SMASH footage floating around the internets.
Nobody asks for them to "float around", but just leave them one more day to let people watch them.

Lol, lucky me for being irresponsible and staying up so late. Guess I won't be seeing these anymore.

Back in 200x I commented on a Isai video, trying to understand some technique or something, and he replied with "don't listen to this guy", and I never got my answer.

What's with all this bad internet karma, man.
I won't watch anymore either and it's sad. And I guess it's better not to waste time trying to understand...

Anyway, it's Isai's stream, he's free to not keep the records, although most of us are skeptical that the good part of it outweighs the harm it does.

I'm done with this matter. I can't watch it, then fine, I won't mourn. I hope you guys have fun with the next sessions.

M!nt

Smash Champion
"Can fox only upB in 8 directions in this game?"

>Isai winning with jigglypuff
"HBox, take notes!"

"64 fox is like a falco that never learned how to jump cancel shines"

"This is like a slower melee"

No offense to the melee players who aren't guilty of this, but the stream chat might as well be renamed to ****-ignorant-melee-players-say hour. I'm gonna start recording these quotes.
That first one was talking about keyboard fox wasn't it?

The chat was just too crowded for me, I got claustrophobic just being there. Also twitch faces may be the most annoying thing ever.

The Star King

Smash Hero
That first one was talking about keyboard fox wasn't it?

The chat was just too crowded for me, I got claustrophobic just being there. Also twitch faces may be the most annoying thing ever.
Regardless, dude was asking a question. Nothing wrong with that.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Sad I missed the whole thing this time due to work :(

I hope to be there for the next one and maybe even play :)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm down to play next week. Pretty sure we can get/force 3 frames without lag.

Yoshi is always a crowd pleaser.

My skype is sheermadness10. Hit me up if you want buddy.

rustyw

Smash Cadet
thanks for watching my stream.

please comment on how I can improve so you guys can enjoy it as much as possible. thanks you for your time and your eyeballs.
I'd really like some sound, but preferably commentators. Commentary could help educate the audience. It's a win-win! There are definitely people here who could do it.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I would commentate the **** out of this stream.

As long as sheer has to pick first he's screwed though

Olikus

Smash Champion
Hey Mods! Is it possible to ban the people who voted against this stream? I don't think free will is allowed in this kind of discussion.

M!nt

Smash Champion
The people that voted no are so cool, I wish i was as cool as them.

no sk today either? :c

TranqJim

Smash Cadet
I think this whole concept is dope I can't wait for the next stream. Several smashers from WA will be watching! This kind of stuff keeps me playing the game. Cheers Isai

Top Bottom