• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Weekly] Monday Night Melee Smashfests at NLL: NEXT ON 1/23 Bring Setups and $2

Zoro

Smash Champion
Oh yeah here's the one stipulation for commentators though
limit the cursing, since we are also giving publicity to NLL. Try to give it a more professional feel, It's going to happen regardless, just don't make it your M.O.

You all can try it out, I figure that's the best way to find reliable and consistent commentators

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So I hear there may be a guest appearance at the fest this week... probably just a rumor, though.

Zoro

Smash Champion
what time does this start at?
So I hear there may be a guest appearance at the fest this week... probably just a rumor, though.
Might have to be there on monday

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Hope to see both of you guys this Monday!

I get there at around 6 pm and that's when it officially starts. Then I wait the lonely few minutes till someone arrives lol. The tournament portion will begin at 8, bring a dollar.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
everyone come to the next one! i freakin love every bit of this!

zoro i'd like to help you set these up if it makes a difference. i can't imagine that moving those tables and tv's is an easy task

i love this community. you guys better not let me make it to bracket at the next one!!!! :colorful:

Zoro

Smash Champion
everyone come to the next one! i freakin love every bit of this!

zoro i'd like to help you set these up if it makes a difference. i can't imagine that moving those tables and tv's is an easy task

i love this community. you guys better not let me make it to bracket at the next one!!!! :colorful:
It makes me stronger :cool:

You can help if you want tho

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yeah thomas, come out dude!

this has renewed my excitement for melee.

skrach on xyz's account

p.s. see you guys at the next one hopefully. My flight gets back from nyc at nine sooo we will see.

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
Yo, is anyone willing to give a new player a ride to these?

1168 Woodman Way
Orlando FL 3218

On Balboa Road, literely like 5min from the West Oaks Mall

:phone:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Someone needs to pick this kid up!!!

finally got around to adding up the current seeding points

Current MNM Seeding:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Sorry there was no stream tonight, my laptop sucks.

Hopefully it WILL be up next week with someones PC.

Zoro

Smash Champion
People if you want to enter doubles at the next one we are starting at 7pm. We ran way over time so we gotta start this earlier. Singles still at 8pm

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I've been seeing the videos going up on Zoro's channel. Great job organizing weekly fests. I should add this to the tourney section on the FL thread when I update it tomorrow.

:rosalina:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Hey, is there going to be an MNM tomorrow? I ask because it's labor day and I don't know if NLL will be closed or not.
Posted on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nextlevellan
Next Level LAN
We are going to start opening at 2PM and closing at 6AM starting Monday, September 5th. Will post a more formal post detailing more information on some new specials as well! Stay tuned!

Apparently they are going to have a labor day party, if you bring meat they'll cook it there.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=265735146787554

Zoro

Smash Champion
keep forgetting to update this thread

remember to bring setups

i think mnm6 will be a good one

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I like this idea but it's hard to keep to schedules like this. People get tired, gets too late or whatever. Let's try it though
Do we still do doubles? Maybe swap that out and make singles earlier for the "main" event: crews.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Do we still do doubles? Maybe swap that out and make singles earlier for the "main" event: crews.
We are going to do doubles at the next mnm starting at 7 pm
the main event will always be singles but we are getting pretty good at ending it early.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'm most likely not coming to the next MNM since it's my girlfriend's birthday.
Whoever goes, please bring a melee setup, there is only one tv in the venue right now. Also nobody brought melee except me last time so if you wanna play bring em.

Also a laptop if you wanna run swiss

Top Bottom