• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Weed's sig shop~ *NEW*

Weed

Smash Lord
ozz3000-

dunno about all your drama with other sig shops or w.e but i already made it so there you go..

need any changes just say

metaknightp0wns

Smash Apprentice
can i have a sig please?
the render i want is here http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-16233
i dont want any font please
and for the background, can u make it dark and badass just like sephiroth? lol
and for the size it doesnt really matter to me
thanks o and one more thing, i realise that i might not be active enough for my sig to show so dont rush take ur time im in no hurry im just a lurcher:laugh:

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Weed,

you are truly an amazing artist.

(my friend has been posting for me in this thread and i was quite shocked when i saw my sig)

Thank you!

EDIT: about that other sig shop, well i do feel bad for just leaving that sig shop after they made me a nice sig, but i didnt have internet for the past week so i just told my friend to get me a nice sig and he said Weed is really good so i said why not....

(Sorry to a man's sig shop, you guys are really good as well)

Weed

Smash Lord
Weed,

you are truly an amazing artist.

(my friend has been posting for me in this thread and i was quite shocked when i saw my sig)

Thank you!

EDIT: about that other sig shop, well i do feel bad for just leaving that sig shop after they made me a nice sig, but i didnt have internet for the past week so i just told my friend to get me a nice sig and he said Weed is really good so i said why not....

(Sorry to a man's sig shop, you guys are really good as well)
well thats cool, im glad you liek it.

metaknightp0wns: yeah ill do it but thats a creepy *** cosplayer..

moar requests!11!1

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Ok Weed, I want you to make me a sig that looks epic. It is very specific, and if you cant do it to the specifics, dont worry. Here it goes

Blue Outfit Wolf in the center howling
White Ganondorf to the right admiring sword
Normal Ness to the left doing his down taunt

below wolf, put The Lone Wolf
below ness, put Child Prodigy
below ganondorf, put The Evil King

And if you could, make it look as epic as humanly possible. If you do this, you will be my hero until the end of time.

Weed

Smash Lord
thats an interesting request.. on my front page i said no multi-character sigs but.. i like that one so ill do it
i didnt even know there was a white ganondorf lol

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Hey weed. I was looking at your sigs and I'm really impressed. If you can find the time, I'd be thrilled if you could make one for me =].

Anyways, here's some preferences I have. None of them are really set in stone though(other than having one of the two characters I listed xD)

-I like the color blue....No particular shade, but I just like that color scheme.
-I'm not incredibly interested in a lot of text, but just having my in-game name "WTF?" somewhere in there(that doesn't make me look like a total douche) would be awesome =].
-I think the only real major preference is that I have eithermarth or kirby in the sig. Honestly, I don't care which one. Whichever you you'll enjoy doing more/will think looks better =]

I know it's incredibly vague, but if you need me to pick some more options, I can =]. Otherwise, from what I've seen from your work, I trust you're judgement on what will look good a lot better than mine xD.

Thanks in advance if you decide to make one for me! =D

Weed

Smash Lord
photoshop cs2 like most people lol..

gimp kinda fails imo, and i cant find a crack for cs3 so w.e

lukintosh

Smash Ace
Yo Weed!

It seems like you're the best sig-maker around these parts now, seeing how ODIN, sugar (and I- no i'm just kidding) have all gone inactive.

I was hoping you could make me a sig.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/105022/Okami.png

Use the render above. I don't ask for any special stuff, just do what you can. Hopefully it can turn out like the Bowser and Sonic ones on the first page. Also please include the name lukintosh.

Thanks man~

A_man13

Smash Master
Man, I wish Photoshop was free. GIMP works fine for most, I just think I could do better with it.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Hey Weed :p I'm trying to get sig shops to link to the now-stickied "Read before requesting a sig" post on their front page. I think it will improve the state of requesting and sig-making. Thanks for reading (not trying to spam, I swear--just trying to improve things on this board)

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Hey Weed! Not to be impatient or anything(I don't mean to rush you) just wanted to check you were still in business. It's not that I'm getting tired of waiting, I just haven't seen any bumps on the thread from you from a while(though having like 5 sig jobs might have been a pain for you >>) . Just checking to see what's going on. Thanks again! =D

metaknightp0wns

Smash Apprentice
Hey Weed! Not to be impatient or anything(I don't mean to rush you) just wanted to check you were still in business. It's not that I'm getting tired of waiting, I just haven't seen any bumps on the thread from you from a while(though having like 5 sig jobs might have been a pain for you >>) . Just checking to see what's going on. Thanks again! =D
what he said XD

Comma

Smash Rookie
Oh man, your signatures are incredible. It doesn't look like you're too busy so I might just throw one out here. But a quick question before I do so

I know you only like to do one subjet in your sigs so they don't look crappy, but I have 3 that I like/play with.

So the choice is up to you. Out of "Mr. Game & Watch" "Ice Climbers" or "Lucario" which one do you think you have the most inspiration for at the moment? If you pick G&W I'll probablly want it to be retro, if you pick Lucario I'd probablly want it to be a gothic style, and if you pick IC perhaps we could do a sour-sweet look.

Choice is up to you really, I know whatever sig you do it'll turn out fantasic.

Roller

Smash Legend
Oh man, your signatures are incredible. It doesn't look like you're too busy so I might just throw one out here. But a quick question before I do so

I know you only like to do one subjet in your sigs so they don't look crappy, but I have 3 that I like/play with.

So the choice is up to you. Out of "Mr. Game & Watch" "Ice Climbers" or "Lucario" which one do you think you have the most inspiration for at the moment? If you pick G&W I'll probablly want it to be retro, if you pick Lucario I'd probablly want it to be a gothic style, and if you pick IC perhaps we could do a sour-sweet look.

Choice is up to you really, I know whatever sig you do it'll turn out fantasic.
If you like those 3 then why the heck do you have Bowser as the icon for your main?

EDIT: NVM you switched.

not getting too many requests these days, eh weed?

feardragon64

Smash Champion
kk here you go feardragon:

need changes just ask..made most of it myself
Ah man! I love it! Thanks weed! Well worth the wait ^_^ Couldn't have come up with a better design myself =]

Only REALLY REALLY small thing

Can you put the "?" after "wtf"? It's actually a part of my name >>
As in my in game name is "WTF?" as opposed to "WTF"

Lol, small mistake that everyone makes when I try and do it X_X

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Hi, i have a question. Is it absolutely necessary for me to supply you with a render/picture? 'cause i cant find 1 of what im looking for. If it isnt, i would like to make a request.

Size: 400x150
Border: Your choice, i can tell u know what ur doing.
Colors: white, gold, sky/light blue
Text: Heavenly Cloud OR just Cloud, whatever u can make look better.
Character: Meta Knight in white/gold outfit

Weed

Smash Lord
someone de-rated my shop? O.o;; lol.
gay.

@Heavenly cloud- it isnt necessary, but I can't find one either, come back when you find one or let me use regular metaknight.

Doing comma's sig now.

Top Bottom