• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Weed's sig shop~ *NEW*

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Words can't do it justice... I'll just let you know you've forced me to rotate ALL my signatures on different websites so I could use this for SWF hehehehe :D That's amazing, better than anything I could have ever expected :psycho:

I would give you another 5 star rating but im afraid it won't let me vote more than once hehe, good luck with your endevours!

Weed

Smash Lord
Glad you liek!

E123Omega.. I'll work on it soon.. this time I'll put more effort into it lmao, i think i can make that pic look nice.. as LQ as it may be.

Weed

Smash Lord
Omega.. here you are

alot of subtle work in here with lighting and such, cleaning up that picture was a royal pain..
i think it produced the desired effect

A_man13

Smash Master
Uh...a long time ago in a galaxy far far away Princess peach 77 posted (and still posting) in every shop (except mine and Naybewon's).

A_man13

Smash Master
She has this bad habbit of posting in every shop and never using any in her sig for more than a minnute.

A_man13

Smash Master
Yeah, that would be cool if you could, sugarpoultry. When it was still open, I used to follow your sig school and see what I could pick up. Since I was just begining when it shut down, it wasn't terribly helpful, but I did end up trying a few of the assignments and what not. More to the point, if that was any indication you are and were one of the best and I would be in line the minute one of your shops opened.

Weed

Smash Lord
yeah ive never seen anyone as dedicated as sugarpoultry.. one of smashboards finest for sure

A_man13

Smash Master
Haven't gotten too many requests today, haven't you? It seems like this page is more of a conversation between us than a sig shop.

A_man13

Smash Master
This is the time of the post when mysterious floating ? marks fly above my head for no aparant reason.
:confused:

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yeah Princess Peach 777 also requested from my shop but I'm not going to do her request due to her asking every where. Why would she ever choose my sig over one like Weed's lol.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I didn't. But I never realized how annoying it was. Weed I'm going to edit this post with a request.

Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/wario/wario_071224a-l.jpg
Size: 380x120
Text: Grandeza
Details: I like your bright cheery style so incorporate that. I especially like the bowser sig on page 1. So just make it look nice.
Border: Only if you think it looks good.

Thank you so much!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Omega.. here you are

alot of subtle work in here with lighting and such, cleaning up that picture was a royal pain..
i think it produced the desired effect
I love it, but the green bothers me, could you replace it with white or blue? I want the pic to look like its reflecting light off the moon in the background.

im so sorry im picky, its kind of a bad habit :(

Weed

Smash Lord
weed since sugar poultry isnt very active at the moment you are swf best graphic designer.

BEST!!!
I dunno about rating people, tags made on ones' own creativity and freedom are way different from ones made with requests, thanks though.

grandeza, ill have to make it tomorrow, as im away from home atm, just wait a bit more, if you were wondering, lol

LETS GET SOME MOAR REQUESTS IN HEAR

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I have a request if you don't mind.

Size: 380 x 115
Image: http://i32.tinypic.com/rb0bab.jpg
Colors: Blue, preferably dark blue
Text: Dark Leviathan
Other: I want a night themed sig, something celestial with a starry sky and whatnot

Oh, one more thing, can you make two versions, one with text and one without?

Thanks in advance!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Lol I was wondering but I try to act patient. Take your time. You and Odin are by far the best sig makers on smashboards.

Quoted for great justice. ^ ^

Weed is **** good. Certainly one of the best, and I appreciate the comment towards me as well.

Weed, keep up the good work. Send me a pm, I wanna see if you're on Guildinn. O D I N has great ideas...

Drako Knight

Smash Cadet
Could you make me one with Lucario and some cool blue backround? Just throw in my name where it looks good.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm suprised Weed has almost no requests and ours is running a monopoly. And I'm not that good (though my current sig is pretty good)...

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
yea that is really true weed is definitly better than us 4.
starts singing a tune
Just the four of us we can make it if we try
Just the four of us just the four of us
Just the four of us building castles in the sky
Just the four of us you, you, you, and i

Top Bottom