• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Weed's sig shop~ *NEW*

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Hey Weed, I got a sig... and I wanna challenge you... Do you think you can make a better sig than this? With that one pic I showed you? I wanna see how well you can make that pic look in a sig. (perfectly fine if you dont wanna compete against Aman 13, he did a darn good job, and I dont wanna start any sig feuds)

Weed

Smash Lord
**** man you burned my eyes.. hide that sig when you post in my thread.. (too bright)

I'll make one

A_man13

Smash Master
Don't worry, I'm fine with it. Weed will totally mop the floor with me, so get ready to swap your sig.

A_man13

Smash Master
Why can't I darken the stupid sig? I tried heavenly cloud, but Levels wasn't working good enough and I cant figure out curves without bad things happening..

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Umm, bro, how long have you been signed up? I think you need at least a couple weeks of time after joining before it will let you even post a sig with a picture.

Etc. Enigma

Smash Cadet
Ambiguos state between nowhere and everywhere. Get
C=

I've trawled through the many pages of this topic and must say that I am MIGHTILY impressed =D. Do you think that you could do me the honor of making an image similar to the sonic one on the first page with these specs?

Renders: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-04/nsmb-bullet-bill.html
Text: SavageDeity
Other text (if possible):
Colours: Silver+Blue+Green: (Whatever is convenient for you)
Border: Thin. Sleek. Black
Size: 500w 100h

If there's anything I can do to help or if something I'm requesting of you is unreasonable, please don't hesitate to tell me (:

Weed

Smash Lord
Nice to see im getting some moar requests, you guys are gonna have to wait until monday though, i dont have access to photoshop right now :dizzy:

go check out another shop if youre not too interested in patience :p

A_man13

Smash Master
Wow, almost everyone that requested here is moving elsewhere when Weed is one of the best here.

@Boricuaboycoc2o2: You are SOOOOO lucky you covered your sig tracks and when I'm in a good mood.

Top Bottom