• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

comboking

Smash Master
Funny thing is you guys think I am taking this seriously. I said I don't care and I will follow his rules. Simple as that. I just want YoshQ to do my replays from now on its nothing personal. I am going to use the replays tgk just made for a combo video so everything works out. I thank TGK for the service and wish him the best of luck. If YoshQ is ever too busy I will still ask tgk for help. I'm not being immature nor am I trying to fight with anyone.

dashmyoku

Smash Cadet
The way you were acting made it seem like you were nerd-raging or something, or that you were acting like a spoiled teenager. lol

But since that isn't the case, then take none of what I said to heart. If anything, what I said is for future people that want to ***** and complain.

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Ugh... are the videos up yet? I don't see them.... (not whining... just curious)

comboking

Smash Master
I mean if I gave you different replays could you record them in a different format? Wouldn't that not be transcoding?

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Huh? -confused-
he's uploading them to Adrive so you can download them. by fighting he means that he has problems with Java and sometimes they wont even finish uploading before it quits

Yung Mei

the quality on TGK's videos are godly - mediafire can't handle the godliness of the quality, so its like "aww hell naw, cant take this ****" so now TGK has to upload them somewhere else

(mediafire only allows uploads to like what...100mb? i think?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
So, Adrive's servers have been down for the past couple of days.

I didn't notice until today (I was @ a tourney yesterday).

Then, I had access for about an hour, then my account went into maintenance mode.

It's supposed to be back up in a half hour or so.

More information as it becomes available.

Yung Mei

hey kazoo, i would appreciate if i could get these replays recorded. Im fine if you upload them to your channel, but i would like to have download links later when you get the chance to get them for me :)

its only two replays, it has two stage textures along with 2 brstms. the brstms should already have the titles set

the first is Mac (Sonic) vs Calvo (CF), the second is Mac (Ike) vs Calvo (Snake)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tn2ykdz3tgz
thanks in advance! :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Sorry YoshQ, i'm off your hands for the time frame, Got them uploaded already by Kinzer.
I'll be back in about a day, when i can find my good replays to post up.

SS3 Chaos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Presid3nt_Khaos
I want to know who Pipe(Link) vs Thiago(Falco) and Snes (Snake) are...Problems man lol seriously and ridiculously outstanding players.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Q: can you crop videos and upload only a certain segment?

My CPU doesn't read sd cards should I wiimail the replay?

yoshq

Smash Master
I've got 3 games here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yodmndtd1z1

http://www.mediafire.com/?ejwmr2ziyem

http://www.mediafire.com/?zntt4qndwzz

Is there any way you could put these on youtube for me? I can PM you the account info or whatever.
yea pm me the stuff and i'll do it

Q: can you crop videos and upload only a certain segment?

My CPU doesn't read sd cards should I wiimail the replay?
ask kazoo for this

I want to know who Pipe(Link) vs Thiago(Falco) and Snes (Snake) are...Problems man lol seriously and ridiculously outstanding players.
those are players from columbia but I think pipe lives in germany now.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Ok, so Adrive's working now.

Working on dash's videos, and then BFC, then youtube, then links.

Gonna ask that for the smaller, non-combo video requests (while Yoshq is around obv. :012:) that you ask for him. I'll take the larger requests instead (the kind you'd make a combo video for.)

Of course, if Yoshq is out, all requests would go straight to me...

Yung Mei

uhh, my replays are also going towards a future CV, so i dont know :(

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Ok, so Adrive's working now.

Working on dash's videos, and then BFC, then youtube, then links.

Gonna ask that for the smaller, non-combo video requests (while Yoshq is around obv. :012:) that you ask for him. I'll take the larger requests instead (the kind you'd make a combo video for.)

Of course, if Yoshq is out, all requests would go straight to me...
Finally, lol.

comboking

Smash Master
I can't wait for the youtube links and the download links? Are you going to PM them or something. Because I'm on vacation and I can't download them yet.

Top Bottom