• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
TGK, YoshQ reply back yet?
But no rush.
He went to MLG. He'll be back tomorrow.

If not, I'll get to work.

Well, money is definitely not a luxury I have at the moment.

But on the note of Video Edit Magic...it DOES say to make sure that the mp4 can be played in Windows Media Player. When I play them in WMP, I get sound, but no video. So maybe I just need to find a mp4 codec/encoder/decoder?
That is part of the fail with WMP. There are even Windows created file types (avis anyone?) that don't play in WMP. I would avoid using under most circumstances.

Try adding a mp4 codec. Search around on the wmp website and install as needed.

If it doesn't work, screencap it and post a reply...

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
alright i need someone to upload replays of my airplanking/dash dancing jigglypuff.
Im very fun to watch and will greatly appreciate anyone who helps me =D

dashmyoku

Smash Cadet
Alright...I come across K-Lite Codec Pack 6.04, which actually allows WMP to show video. Only problem now is that the video runs at like half the frame-rate it should.

As for Video Edit Magic...I get the same error...only this time is recommends I download the free MPEG-2 codec. Problem with that, is that I have before. It only gives me the original error message of some of the streams not being supported, blah blah blah.

Edit: Interesting little tid-bit. All the mp4's I have for the CV (other peoples recordings) run fine in VLC. But my files...well, don't. o.o

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Quick Question: If I have texture hacks (chars/stages) in my SD Card will they appear in the video?
No they must be on the card as well while being replayed.

alright i need someone to upload replays of my airplanking/dash dancing jigglypuff.
Im very fun to watch and will greatly appreciate anyone who helps me =D
I can take this. Send your files and I'll get to work.

Alright...I come across K-Lite Codec Pack 6.04, which actually allows WMP to show video. Only problem now is that the video runs at like half the frame-rate it should.

As for Video Edit Magic...I get the same error...only this time is recommends I download the free MPEG-2 codec. Problem with that, is that I have before. It only gives me the original error message of some of the streams not being supported, blah blah blah.

Edit: Interesting little tid-bit. All the mp4's I have for the CV (other peoples recordings) run fine in VLC. But my files...well, don't. o.o
Use KMPlayer in order to watch these videos.

Btw, my videos (or most of them anyway) are Sony AVC (.mp4) files.

LP, I'll get to your videos later tonight.

dashmyoku

Smash Cadet
Got ya...also, you made the resolution exceedingly high and the quality IS top-notch. You didn't need to do that. Slightly above average would've been good enough for me. ^^;

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ok TGK, I'm up for that CV make when you get @ me.
Just one thing, any guess on where to find hacks that let me save over 3 minutes of Replay?
It would help me a lot, since all my 3-minutes savable matches with Sonic are/(are)near 3-Stockings.

yoshq

Smash Master
jus got back from columbus
Ok . Well I just have about 10+ replays I need to send to Yoshq then. Can you let him know? I'll post my wii code and friend code for brawl when he gets on. I also need his. I'm trying to catch him on aim.
i'll add you
Infinite Replays
040EB804 60000000

Tags in replays [Y.S]
0404B140 38A00000

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Kthanks a ton YoshQ =D
Where do i input those?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Kthanks a ton YoshQ =D
Where do i input those?
We're not @ liberty to discuss that with you. Seriously, the brass won't let us.

I can lead you in the right direction though.

The codes will go to your SD card.

You put the codes there by typing them in.

From there, google
it.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Well, I stand corrected. I thought he was asking on how to setup accepting gct files and such, which Bionic Sonic told me was a no no.

I'd get the link, but nah...

Oh, and be sure to update the OP. I've sent out all my videos...

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Well, I stand corrected. I thought he was asking on how to setup accepting gct files and such, which Bionic Sonic told me was a no no.

I'd get the link, but nah...

Oh, and be sure to update the OP. I've sent out all my videos...
uhh...mine? ;)

sorry if im bothering you lol

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
uhh...mine? ;)

sorry if im bothering you lol
Actually, you weren't nagging this time.

However, I do have a request. Can you properly put all the files into their respective directories? Having something that I can just drag and drop is a lot easier to handle than just giving me files.

Just wondering if anyone is recording these, sorry if y'all already got it
Yoshq has that...

Reg15

Smash Apprentice
jus got back from columbus

i'll add you

Infinite Replays
040EB804 60000000

Tags in replays [Y.S]
0404B140 38A00000
Wii Number
5418 2323 8819 8299

Brawl Friend Code
3222-5316-1542

thanks Yoshq. You going to be on today? Cause I'll need your wii and friend code.

Or I'll just get you on aim if you'll be on so it'll be easier to communicate.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yo this is such a good idea. My laptop broke recently and now I can't complete my setup so I need someone to record for me. Luckily I have homebrew so I can simply link to my files instead of adding wii codes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?giomxnlgrm3
http://www.mediafire.com/?zlzkuttzynw

Thanks sooooooooooooo much.

And by the by, when I DO get a recording setup finally, I promise I'll help you record in the thread.

yoshq

Smash Master
Wii Number
5418 2323 8819 8299

Brawl Friend Code
3222-5316-1542

thanks Yoshq. You going to be on today? Cause I'll need your wii and friend code.

Or I'll just get you on aim if you'll be on so it'll be easier to communicate.
my codes are next to my name just like yours are lol. and gw i'll do your replays tonight

dashmyoku

Smash Cadet
lol TGK...a friend of mine actually has Pinnacle Studio 14 and allowed me to use it. Unfortunately, your recordings still run into the same frame-rate issues in the program.

I'm no tech when it comes to file formats and video stuff...but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Sony AVC mp4's are gay. xD

If you have any ideas on what I can do, let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to have to butcher your beautiful quality by converting them to AVI. ._.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Actually, you weren't nagging this time.

However, I do have a request. Can you properly put all the files into their respective directories? Having something that I can just drag and drop is a lot easier to handle than just giving me files.

Yoshq has that...
yeah, ill do that this afternoon when i get home

-RedX-

Smash Lord
YT giving me problems when trying to upload games 2-4, keeps saying Failed (Upload aborted). And I've retried for about the past day or so. -.-
Halp? D;

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yo this is such a good idea. My laptop broke recently and now I can't complete my setup so I need someone to record for me. Luckily I have homebrew so I can simply link to my files instead of adding wii codes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?giomxnlgrm3
http://www.mediafire.com/?zlzkuttzynw

Thanks sooooooooooooo much.

And by the by, when I DO get a recording setup finally, I promise I'll help you record in the thread.
Yoshq has this...

lol TGK...a friend of mine actually has Pinnacle Studio 14 and allowed me to use it. Unfortunately, your recordings still run into the same frame-rate issues in the program.

I'm no tech when it comes to file formats and video stuff...but I'm gonna go ahead and say that Sony AVC mp4's are gay. xD

If you have any ideas on what I can do, let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to have to butcher your beautiful quality by converting them to AVI. ._.
People in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones, obv. :012:

The frame rate when rendered matches the frame rate of when I recorded the videos (59.940000 exactly). First things first, you don't need to edit the files any further. From what you're describing, it appears that you are going to edit this video two more times. First, to get the format to fit into some video editor which you are using. The second, to cut and paste all the files together!

Transcoding a video three times isn't a good look by any means.

Find an editor which plays these files. I know they're out there.

Btw these mp4 files aren't too homosexual, though the same can't be said with your choice of video editor, obv. :012:

I guess it will be good news when I start making the CVs (coming soon.)

yeah, ill do that this afternoon when i get home
Thanks.

YT giving me problems when trying to upload games 2-4, keeps saying Failed (Upload aborted). And I've retried for about the past day or so. -.-
Halp? D;
I never gave you any files to upload.

What is this, I don't even--

yoshq

Smash Master
that's not a problem with the files, it's with youtube and your computer/internet. try using the old uploader and the bulk uploader plugin respectively

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
that's not a problem with the files, it's with youtube and your computer/internet. try using the old uploader and the bulk uploader plugin respectively
You do know they removed this right?

Yessir, you can only send 10 files @ a time.

Hey. Sorry Kazoo but could YoshiQ please do these? I need the actual files. :/

http://www.mediafire.com/?ozmdymymwye
Errr, he should have them then.

what time can you be on to confirm fcs kazoo, thnx btw
Just add my fc and bfc and I'll see them in my inbox.

Speaking of which, you may want to display your Wii #.

I just added yours...

yoshq

Smash Master

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm guessing the second replay worked. Good because last night I tried to watch the replay and it froze my wii. It was probably just a fluke then. Anyway, I'm at school now and can't download, but I'll just thank you now.

Thank you

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
You do know they removed this right?

Yessir, you can only send 10 files @ a time.

Errr, he should have them then.

Just add my fc and bfc and I'll see them in my inbox.

Speaking of which, you may want to display your Wii #.

I just added yours...
added, ill send you replays sometime today.

dashmyoku

Smash Cadet
TGK...I just realized something. Are my recordings in HD? If so, that would make sense as to why I have issues with them and have no issues with the other mp4's I have.

Top Bottom