• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Own Tents! All packed up! Thanks everyone!

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
What happened to Battlefield and Smashville for the neutral stages?

lol@ delayed reaction...
Final Destination encourages way more camping. I tried to work each stage to encourage camping while not delving into the banned stuff. ;) Some of the ones I posted were kind of iffy but I didn't want to narrow the list too much. Smashville was close but as far as neutrals go everyone knows FD is camping central :)

Ninja'ed by Sonic Storm... I'm too slow :(

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
mcmuff1nman / MUF!N / 0173-2745 / 5921 / :random:
Added. And I think Shadowfire is right :laugh:

You will need to choose up to 3 characters to play, and when brackets come around no more changes will me made and you will be limited to those 3. Just a heads up to everyone... off to mention it in the OP.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Well, seeing as:
  1. I don't see a post minimum requirement necessitating the acquisition of someone to vouch for me (which should be easier to get this go round, as I totally fulfilled my part in the Close Combat tourney) and
  2. No one is reppin' the electric rodent

I feel compelled to enter and lose (assuming there are any slots still available).

ElNoNombreHombre / ENNH / 3523-1913-1868 /:pikachu2:

I just wish Norfair was in there. Sure it screws up horizontal projectiles, but Pika can just sit up at the top and fire down into the middle. Ah well, PS1 and Halberd are on there, so I'm good.

Aibou

Smash Master
Would Zelda and Sheik be considered one character? Because if so, then I only have 2 characters on my list and would therefore be able to add a third.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Well, seeing as:
  1. I don't see a post minimum requirement necessitating the acquisition of someone to vouch for me (which should be easier to get this go round, as I totally fulfilled my part in the Close Combat tourney) and
  2. No one is reppin' the electric rodent

I feel compelled to enter and lose (assuming there are any slots still available).

ElNoNombreHombre / ENNH / 3523-1913-1868 /:pikachu2:

I just wish Norfair was in there. Sure it screws up horizontal projectiles, but Pika can just sit up at the top and fire down into the middle. Ah well, PS1 and Halberd are on there, so I'm good.
Post requirements to enter aren't a very good judge for me. I lurk these forums all the time and rarely feel the need to post anything. Instead, I'll give everyone a chance and if they don't show up straight to my s**tlist they go :laugh:

I don't see norfair encouraging camping for many of the characters as much as it encourages air battles.

and with that said you're added :)

Give me Luigi and Pit then.
Done

Would Zelda and Sheik be considered one character? Because if so, then I only have 2 characters on my list and would therefore be able to add a third.
Zelda and Sheik will only count as one so feel free to give me another to add.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Looks great, but it's a no go for me.

I wish you all the best though. ;)
Your loss :ohwell:

There are still a few spots open, right?

Caterpiller/Dimes/4597-3586-8741/:mario2::ganondorf::olimar:
Yep. Added, however Ganon isn't allowed, only people with projectiles. Can you please read through the rules for me? ;)and you can select 1 more character to use.

1 Spot left for the time being!

Aibou

Smash Master
Please add Mr. Game and Watch to my character roster then. Thank you.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
oh ill be on the waiting list... if i can

Paladin77/Palad/2621-2291-5503 /:kirby: , :diddy: or :samus2:

if your friend wont participate, then im in? :D
Paladin you're in taking the last spot :)
So Moot. Who is your last RESERVED?
It was a real life friend, you probally met him on reo's but I have no idea what he went by on there anymore :p

Waiting list is still open if there are any takers, and as of now characters are locked for everyone but Twilight Prince and McMuff1nman.

Gluck to all!

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Is there going to be a public version of the bracket, or are we going to have to sign up for that website to see it?

Edit: Looks like I got ninja'd on my concern there.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
He's working on it.

@Moot- Publish the link and then you can get the link.
From Get Website.

Aibou

Smash Master
Will you be available tommorow? I just went upstairs to see what he was doing and hes passed out for the night :laugh:
Hmm...considering tomorrow's Christmas Eve, my available times may be a little situational. I'll be free during the day, but by the afternoon I'll probably have to do other stuff.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Hmm...considering tomorrow's Christmas Eve, my available times may be a little situational. I'll be free during the day, but by the afternoon I'll probably have to do other stuff.
Deadlines not til the 31st so don't feel any need to rush. My bro should be available all day tommorow but I dont get up til 10:30-11 Central time. I'll be sure to check smashboards and this'll get done :)

Aibou

Smash Master
Deadlines not til the 31st so don't feel any need to rush. My bro should be available all day tommorow but I dont get up til 10:30-11 Central time. I'll be sure to check smashboards and this'll get done :)
Well I'm usually up at around 8 am Eastern Time. Though playing a tourney match the moment I wake up is foolish considering I will probably be still half-asleep and not at my best lol. I'll be on the boards and we can work it out tomorrow.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Well I'm usually up at around 8 am Eastern Time. Though playing a tourney match the moment I wake up is foolish considering I will probably be still half-asleep and not at my best lol. I'll be on the boards and we can work it out tomorrow.
Sounds good to me. Bro gets up at the crack of dawn so he'll surely be ready by the time you are.

Top Bottom