• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Own Tents! All packed up! Thanks everyone!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Muffin and I will be playing tomorrow hopefully. I didn't expect to be at my Uncle's for so long.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Bnzaa, play me Friday.
Sorry but the deadline for round 3 will be Thursday.

Jk, but we're looking at midnight on Friday being the deadline for round 3. Theres a chance of this being pushed back until midnight Saturday, but I'm hoping we can push through these matches and keep things moving quick.

Oh and Knubs, after seeing the progress of this I'm liking the 1 day tourney idea a lot better, if you ever need help hosting one or whatever I'll be glad to step up.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
And I was looking forward to this tourney, too... *sigh*

I guess some things were never meant to be. CURSE YOU PARENTAL GUIDANCE!

Aibou

Smash Master
I see...So Kola, fate shines upon us once more. Shall we set a date for the bout?

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Really? You should list them for me. lol...

*Takes out notes*
We Own Tents

Winner's Semi's (Best of 5)

My Ice Climbers/Snake/Toon Link vs. your Snake/Pikachu/Luigi

Don't Stop Me Now

Winner's Quarterfinals

Mid-Tiers and Diddy

Hero's Tourney (If we both win our first round)

My Falco vs. your Luigi

If Chaos' pool tourney is still going, then we have a best of 5. My Ice Climbers/Toon Link/Metaknight vs. your Snake/Luigi/?

If the Higher Tier's tournament is still going and you won your first round, then we have a best of 3. My Ice Climbers/Snake/Game and Watch vs. your Pikachu/Snake/Luigi

But the bottom 2 tourneys seem dead so we have 2-3 sets to do :chuckle:.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
In case it wasn't Best of 5. It was 2-1 anyways for my win, then we had other epic matches. ;o

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Round 4 is here so please get your matches done! Deadline is Midnight EST on Thursday 1/14. This round will begin the rounds where we get the loser's brackets caught up with regulars, so most of the people in the losers bracket will have 2 matches to get done this week. Try to push things through as quickly as possible, deadline for the last few matches will be Sunday 1/17 so lets get this done!
GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE!

Aibou

Smash Master
Kola and I had a miscommunication earlier today that was 99% my fault. We'll get our match done tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Dear OTL,

If you haven't read the new announcement, do so ASAP.

Love,
Glyph

Aibou

Smash Master
lol Cubone.

I won vs Kola btw. :shiek: / :zelda: 2-0 :samus:

Close matches. I didn't expect to need Sheik.

Aibou

Smash Master
*shivers* A close call. I beat Bnzaaa :gw: :zelda: 2-1 :popo: GGs, bro bro.

Those ICs were scary as hell. My GW got the crap chaingrabbed out of him lol. Thank God the ICs are actually a matchup that Zelda can do.

Top Bottom